𝟎𝟏, too good to be true

❝all i can say is it was enchanting to meet you

all i can say is it was enchanting to meet you.
- enchanted, taylor swift

— AURORA SAT IN HER class with her head in her hand, bored out of her mind. Out of curtesy she listened to what the professor was teaching but she was overjoyed when they were finally dismissed. She couldn't tell you exactly what they had learned but she was just hoping it wouldn't be important. Due to all the classes being dismissed at the same time the hallways were filled to the brim.

'Just my luck' Aroura thought to herself as she eyed the large crowd warily. She didn't do well in tightly packed places, it wasn't her scene what so ever. To be honest, it kind of got her down at the fact she couldn't deal with things like crowds or even people for that matter. Don't get me wrong if someone struck up a conversation she'd talk back but every time that happened she embarrassed herself which explained why she didn't have many if any friends.

She took in a deep breath and began making her way through all the people. As she weaves through she muttered apologies to every single person she even just slightly touched. Once she reached the stairs she let out a breath of relief before beginning to make her way towards the Hufflepuff dorms so that she could get changed and out her bag away.

"Hi Alice" Aurora greeted her friend as she walked into her shared dorm room. "Hello Rory" Alice smiled brightly at her friend, watching as she placed down her bag and fell back in her bed. "When's your date with Frank?" Aurora asked curiously, glancing over at the clock on the wall that was surrounded with beautiful flowers. "Quite soon actually, I've to meet him outside the great hall" Alice informed Aurora as she put in her earrings.

"What are you going to do?" Alice asked as she slipped on a jacket. "I might head down to library, enjoy yourself Alice" Aurora smiled lightly as she waved goodbye to her friend before she was left alone once again. She hauled herself out of her yellow sheets and over to her wardrobe to grab something to wear. Seen as school hours where finished they were free to wear whatever they pleased so she picked a pair of dungarees and a white top to go underneath.

She grabbed her favourite book, Little Women, before exiting her dorm and making her way towards the library as it was usually nice and quiet there. You could tell that Little Women was her favourite books due to the cracks in the spine and the dog ear flaps inside, in her eyes these were all signs of well-loved book. She never understood why people want their books to look pristine without a single crack, it just looks awkward when they sit holding the book in a funny way to avoid the cracks.

Once she was in the hallways she was glad to see that the crowds had dispersed and now there were only a few groups of friends. As she walked towards the door of the library two boys went running past her laughing. She knew immediately who it was, everyone knows them. James Potter and Sirius Black, two members of the marauders. She smiled slightly when they took the time to look over their shoulders and apologise for nearly running into her.