𝟏𝟎, i promise you're enough

❝you're enough, you're enough, i promise you

you're enough, you're enough, i promise you.
- you are enough, sleeping at last

— IT WAS THE DAY before the next full moon and Remus was feeling horrendous. His only saving grace was the lavender tea that Aurora had gifted him for his birthday. Straight after his classes he went straight to his dorm to lay down on his bed. Only thing was, he'd forgotten that he'd told Aurora he'd help her with her Potions work that afternoon.

So their Aurora sat in the library, wondering where he was. She began to think he'd forgotten after twenty minutes of sitting there. She'd been looking forward to spending time with him and was a little upset that he hadn't showed up. Surely he would have told her?

A little downhearted, she began to pack away her stuff. As she put the last of her books into her bag she saw a familiar face walking towards her. "Hello Rory" James greeted, a grin on his face as he walked towards her. "Hi James" She replied, plastering a half-hearted smile on her face.

"Where's Remus? I thought you guys were meant to be studying together?" James asked, watching as she packed the last of her books into her bag. "He didn't show up" She shrugged, a tight-lipped smile on her face. "Have you seen him today?" Aurora asked, hoping that nothing had happened to him. He wasn't one to just completely drop someone when they had plans.

"I saw him this morning, he wasn't feeling well" He explained. "I'm sorry, Rory, when he's sick he often forgets things" James apologised, looking down at her softly.

"It's not your fault, I understand. Could you give him this? I was going to give it to him as a thank you for helping but since he's sick he can still get it" Aurora joked with a small laugh. as she brought out a bar of chocolate from her bag and handed it over to James.

James smiled down at her. "I'll make sure he gets it" He assured her making her send him a little thumbs up as she zipped up her bag. "If he's not feeling well, you need to make sure he gets lots of rest, knowing him he won't want to do that but you force him to. Tell him not to worry about the study session, we can reschedule, you'll let me know how he is, yeah?" She questioned as she swung he bag over her shoulder.

"Of course" He agreed, a small laugh falling from his lips. "Are you staying here?" She asked him, getting ready to leave. "I need to find some books for Defence" He informed her making her nod.

She bid him farewell before going on her way. She only got a couple of steps before James asked a question that caught her off guard. "You like him, don't you?"

Aurora stopped in her tracks as she turned around to look at James. Her face was a mix of shock and confusion as she looked at him. "What do you mean?" She asked, letting out an airy, nervous laugh. "Don't worry, he likes you too" Was all James said, a happy smirk on his face.

Before she could question him he ran off in the other direction. Aurora stood there for a moment; her feet rooted to the ground. A small smile graced Auroras face as her cheeks burned a soft pink tint. She turned on her heel, heading towards the door. Only this time, with a new found spring in her step.