𝟎𝟓, gryffindor cupcakes

❝love grows where my rosemary goes

love grows where my rosemary goes.
- love grows, edison lighthouse

— AURORA ENTERED THE great hall that morning, Delilah in her arms to show Remus and the boys the new collar she'd magicked up for her. When she sat down with the boys she realised Remus wasn't there. "Where's Remus?" She queried curiously. "Good morning to you too, Rory" James joked making her apologise.

"He's in the infirmary, he passed out last night and took a pretty nasty fall" Peter told her making her face fall. "Oh dear, I'll make sure to visit him when I'm finished" She decided.

She had no reason not to believe him, she knew he was sick last night so it wasn't overly shocking that something like that had happened. However, when she got a closer look at them, she saw how tired they were and a couple of cuts and bruises on them that weren't there yesterday.

Nonetheless, she never brought it up.

"Any cupcakes today, Rory?" Sirius asked hopefully. "Not today but I can make some for you if you'd like?" She offered, covering her mouth as she spoke. "If it's not any trouble" he said. "Of course not, it gives me something to do" She added with a smile.

Once she was finished she picked up Delilah and stood up. "I'll get your cupcakes to you tonight, where will you be?" She asked Sirius. "We'll probably be with Remus" he told her making her nod. She waved goodbye to the boys before heading on her way.

Sirius' eyes lingered on Aurora as she left which didn't go unnoticed by James.

She took a quick detour on her way to Remus and went down to the greenhouse to get him some flowers. She gathered him a beautiful bunch of lilacs. Little to Aurora's knowledge they also had a different meaning.

New Love.

When you give someone these long blooms, the light violet shade on the lilacs represents the first pangs of love. Lilacs are an excellent choice for your new love partner, as they're a symbol of young, blossoming passion.

She was sure there would be a vase in the intimacy somewhere so with that she plodded towards her destination. She knocked on the door gently and seconds later Madame Pomphrey opened the door. "Hi, I'm here to see Remus Lupin" Aurora told her and the women stood aside to let her in.

"He's asleep right now but you're welcome to stay until he wakes up" The woman paused and looked at the clock. "He should be up soon anyway, dear" Pomphrey told her making her nod. "Do you have a vase I can put these in?" Aurora asked, gesturing to the flowers in her hands making the woman walk away and open up a cupboard. She passed her a vase and used a spell to fill it with water.

"Thank you" Aurora smiled before retiring towards Remus' bed. She let Delilah jump onto his bed and curl up down the bottom. Aurora placed the vase on his side table and placed the flowers in, separating them until they sat nicely.