𝟎𝟔, bring the lion out

❝bring the lion out, bring the lion out

bring the lion out, bring the lion out.
- lion, saint mesa

— JUST AS AURORA promised she would, she went to Remus the next morning. Much to her surprise, he was sitting waiting for her. He wore a bulky jacket to keep him warm along with a Gryffindor scarf. She really didn't think he'd be fit to go so it was a pleasant surprise for her.

"Glad you could join me" she said with a grin gracing her lips. Aurora could tell that he was still quite weak which was understandable. However, there was still something gnawing at the back of her head that he didn't fall. She offered her arm to him making him laugh but nonetheless take a soft hold of it.

Aurora was sure to bring the basket of cupcakes, she made sure she'd have enough for everyone on the Gryffindor team and their friends.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to Hogsmeade with me and the boys on Saturday?" Remus asked as they walked down the stone steps that led down a hill to the quidditch pitch. "That would be nice, Alice will be ditching me for Frank anyways so it will be nice to have some company"

"I heard that!" Came a voice from behind them making them turn around to see Alice and Frank a few steps behind them. Frank is a player on the quidditch team but in the last game he fell of his broom and hurt himself pretty bad so everyone thought it was best if he were to sit the game out.

"You're acting as if I said something bad" Aurora pointed out, rolling her eyes a little. "You're talking as if I'm abandoning you and leaving you to fend for yourself, you're ever so dramatic, I think Sirius is rubbing off on you" Alice teased playfully as Frank and her bypassed Aurora and Remus hand in hand.

Aurora just laughed as she watched the love drunk pair run off together. "We better go and see James; he'll go mental if he doesn't get to give you Gryffindor accessories" Remus informed her making her nod and turn slightly to walk towards the changing room.

She didn't want to look in for obvious reasons so she sent Remus in to get James. A few seconds later the tarp was pulled back and she felt herself being dragged inside. "Did you bring the cupcakes?" Sirius asked, letting go of her hand.

Aurora simply handed over the basket to Sirius whose face lit up. "You can't have any until after the game" She warned him making him huff and walk away to place them on a table. Remus went off to make sure he wasn't eating them making Aurora send him a grateful smile.

"There's my girl!" Came James voice coming up from behind her. She felt herself being lifted off the ground and spun around in the air. She couldn't help but laugh as James placed her back on the ground and allowed her to turn around.

"You're in a good mood" she said. "What can I say, Rory, what can I say, it's a good day. I'm about to go out and smash this game and I've got a new little cheerleader" James explained as he gently wrapped a scarf around her before pulling a hat over her head as well. Of course all Gryffindor colours.