2 - Warrior

"With her first ever shot arrow, our daughter managed to injure a Thanator, she will be a great warrior, tonight we celebrate this achievement!

Jake raised a cup, shouting praise to his oldest daughter, to celebrate her great accomplishment. All the Omaticaya were very proud of her. Her family was proud of her. Ti'ywan was proud of herself too.

"Ah ah ah! What do you think you're doing young man"

Jake caught a 7 year old Lo'ak sneaking around trying to get some fermented juice. He grabbed him by the waist with one hand and with the other he stole the cup from the little guy and drank it himself. Lo'ak groaned and flailed his limbs furiously.

"That's not fair!"

"It is fair, only adults can drink this, you're way too young, Lo'ak"

"Then why does Ti'ywan get to have some?!"

Jake frowned in confusion.

"She doesn't ge-... Ti'ywan!"

He put Lo'ak under his arm, worried he'd go steal the alcohol if he let him down and ran to Ti'ywan, who was hiding behind a group of young warriors. He seized her cup as she was about to drink it.

"Daddy! Give it back!"

He put her under his other arm and walked back to the family circle, where he scolded both of them. They both pouted while crossing their arms and so Jake gave them each a cup of normal juice. They soon forgot why they were upset.

。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+

"Titu!"

Tuk called out to her older sister who was making necklaces for her family. She noticed the little girl and stopped for a bit, opening her arms. Tuk climbed onto her lap and curiously looked at what she was making.

"Who is it for? Titu"

Ti'ywan continues making the jewellery while gently rocking her little sister.

"It's for our family, each of you will get one, here, this one is yours"

Ti'ywan pulled the necklace over her and gave her a kiss on the back of her head. Tuk hugged her and quietly watched her make the rest. Then they went to give them to everyone.

"Mommy, Titu has something for you!

Tuk proudly announced as they walked into their home. Ti'ywan kneeled I'm front of her parents and presented them with the gift. They gave her both a hug and admired her work while she got up and went over to her other siblings, who were once again fighting. When they noticed that Ti'ywan was watching, they quickly stopped, afraid she'd get upset and break the fight herself.

"Here, this one is for you Neteyam, this one's for Lo'ak and here, Kiri, this one is yours"

She handed each of them a slightly different necklace. They were surprised but very happy and passionately jumped at her to hug her. Making her stumble and fall on the floor. She laughed and hugged all three back.

。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+

"Daddy, which star did you come here from?"

They were all stargazing tonight. Neytiri and the other siblings were already fast asleep, but Ti'ywan wanted to hear more stories about her father and where he came from. He tilted her head slightly to the right and pointed at the sky.

"Do you see that tiny one? The one barely glowing? That's where I'm from"

She squinted her eyes until she saw it.