8 - Escape

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! The story is going well so far. I'm really excited for the upcoming chapters and I've decided to treat you to a lil fanart of Ti'ywan. She looked different from the ai generated one, I know. XD

Hope you like the art and the chapter!

。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+

"Now listen up both of you, Spider, you have a built-in tracker in that mask so if you run away, I'll have you back in two minutes to give you a good old ass-whooping, now you little Tigress...what's your name by the way?"

Ti'ywan scoffed through her muzzle, not planning on telling him her name, ever. Ti'ywan understood English, however, she would never speak that demon's language voluntarily.

"Tell that son of a bitch he can go suck his human corpse's dick"

"Miles, what'd she say"

"You don't want to know, trust me"

"Say it"

He urged the boy to translate Ti'ywan's spiteful remark.

"She told me to tell you to go suck your human corpse's dick"

The Colonel frowned and his ears pulled back.

"Alright, fine with me, I'll continue using the nickname, you're the one wearing a muzzle, like a dog, because you bite too much, it has a tracker too but we know damn well if you step a foot in the forest unrestrained, we'll never catch you again, so..."

He pulled out a pair of handcuffs that he put on her and then put a chain on them that he attached to his waist.

"You will not stray further than 3 metres away from me at any time, got that?"

She hissed at him and he took it as her way of agreeing with him. He got to know both kids fairly well these past few days and started calling the girl 'little Tigress'. When they arrived at the forest, Colonel turned to his men and the captives.

"Jake Sully has gone underground, doesn't matter, wherever he is, we'll find him and his batshit crazy wife"

Ti'ywan kicked Quarritch and he slapped the back of her head. She turned to him and growled.

"Watch whose mother you're talking about, dickhead!"

"Haha, anyway, to do so, we go Na'vi, all the way, we eat Na'vi, we sleep Na'vi, think Na'vi and that starts with the language"

He slowly and sloppily spoke in na'vi and the kids bursted out laughing.

"He calls that Na'vi? What an idiot"

"I know right, even three year olds speak better than that"

Quarritch looked at them, displeased.

"Alright Spider, you've just been promoted from out mascot to a translator"

"Why not Ti'ywan?"

"She speaks English?"

Ti'ywan scoffed at his lack of observation skills.

"No I don't, you skxawng"

She showed off her fluent english, speaking as if she was born on Earth.

"Yeah she does..."

"I don't trust her to translate, you'll do"

"Pissy Pants"

She earned herself another smack to the back of her head, hissing at him for hitting her again. Spider chuckled at the two, Quarritch didn't hit her very hard, just as if he was disciplining his child. Spider and Ti'ywan took them to Ikran's nesting area where they were going to bond with an Ikran of their own. Since the young girl was bound to the big boss she thought she might as well try and kill him while he's taming the Ikran, however he was a step ahead of her and chained her feet and arms together before releasing the chain leading to his waist.

"Lucky bastard"

"Not lucky, smart"

Ti'ywan zoned out for a few minutes while they were having fun. She yipped into the cheering squads noise so they wouldn't notice her calling for Pukk. Her Ikran friend blended in with his kind that perched all around them, slowly making his way to his master. The wind up there was blowing strongly, blocking any suspicious sounds of motion of the Ikran. When their guard was at its lowest, she shouted and Pukk three everyone away with his body before diving off the cliff. They gathered themselves up and looked for their hostages, only to get a glimpse of them falling off the cliff.

Spider trusted Ti'ywan almost as much as Kiri, so when she signaled for him to jump off with her, he didn't hesitate. Pukk caught them once they were out of sight from the avatars. The boy tried to get Ti'ywan's bindings off of her but it was impossible without a weapon or landing, so Pukk could cut it with his teeth.

"Fuck"

They were in a bad situation and decided to risk it and land. The Ikran gently bit off the restraints. The two kids shared a high five and took off before they had a chance to be caught. They flew straight up to a small floating island hidden in the clouds, where they should be safe. Ti'ywan desperately tried to pry off her mask but unlike the handcuffs, this was bite proof. The girl muttered curses in na'vi, failing to hear Spider's distress call. He has been grabbed by an Ikran, which unsurprisingly was the Colonel's. Ti'ywan dodged another Ikran's feet attempting to grab her and ran to Pukk. Pukk noticed her pursuers and the did their signature maneuver of dive and catch to escape, however, the girl never fell after him. She was shot down with a tranq dart and faceplanted into the ground.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I thought I told you not to run away"

"You wouldn't even catch us if you didn't have an Ikran, shitface"

"True, but then why didn't you attempt to escape before we got them? Oh wait, you couldn't and you won't be able to ever again"

He put new handcuffs on her and chained them back to his waist. Then he noticed her nose had a scratch and smirked, pulling out a pink flowery bandaid.

"Here, for your boo boo, princess"

He gently put it on her injury and picked her up over his shoulder before getting on his Ikran. Spider was being held with his hands behind back, involuntarily waiting for his promised 'ass whooping' after which he learnt his lesson, however, Ti'ywan didn't.