3 - Sabotage

"Spider! Catch!"

Lo'ak threw a ball of mud at his face and laughed. Spider swiped the mud off and growled at him. He dug his hands into the ground and gathered some mud as well, going for a retaliation, but Neteyam was faster and kicked his brothers feet, making him fall and slide down all the way to Spider, who took the chance and used all of his strength to slap the muddy ball in his face. Kiri and Ti'ywan, who were there too, bursted out laughing, making Lo'ak notice them. Ti'ywan stopped laughing and spat out the mud that just landed in her mouth.

"You'll pay for this Lo'ak!"

She slid down and immediately showered them all with mud. They kept fighting till sunset, when they returned home and their mother was horrified. Jake couldn't stop laughing, which made Neytiri more upset, so she had him go to clean the kids.

。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+

Years flew by as the kids grew up. Neteyam and Lo'ak became warriors after their sister and chose their Ikran. Kiri had one too, however she trained to become the next Tsahìk, since Ti'ywan had no interest in the position.

Whilst they were blessed with a happy, peaceful childhood, life has a way of bringing hardships to everyone. And for the Sully's, it was even worse. After 15 years, the sky people returned and their ship's landings burned everything around them to the ground. Their new home tree fell victim to it as well. The Na'vi were fleeing and mourning the loss of their second home.

Fortunately, most were unharmed as they managed to get away in time thanks to Jake and Neytiri noticing the incoming invasion.

Ti'ywan held her mother, holding back tears and hugging her so she wouldn't fall at least, even if she couldn't do much to comfort her at the moment. She had to witness her home tree being destroyed for the second time. She was devastated, barely breathing between sobs and desperate cries. Jake made sure all the children are fine and went to comfort their mother.

That day, Ti'ywan manifested her hatred for the sky people, as it confirmed father's stories about them for her. She'd make sure they regret ever coming back.

。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+

Ti'ywan flew above the clouds, so she wouldn't be visible from the ground and get spotted. Whilst she couldn't see the ground due to that, she calculated how far she had to fly to be straight above the center of the enemy's headquarters. She shouted a battle cry only she would hear up there and dove down. She took her grenade belt off and when the aircrafts were in sight, she took all the pins off and threw them in all direction.

"May Eywa even accept your disgusting corpses, humans!"

They had not time to react as several planes were blown up along with anyone standing near enough. She circled the base and shot as many people as she had arrows. The base captain came out and gave out orders,  quickly accessing the situation and damage. Suddenly everyone became well coordinated and Ti'ywan had to fly away while she could, but not before taunting them with another battlecry.

Before she went home, she landed on a seemingly random tree, however she had hidden a spare grenade belt and a set of arrows in the hollow inside of the tree. After retrieving her stuff, she went down to a small stream with her Ikran following behind her. She washed her ash and warpaint covered face and arms while the Ikran drank some water. When they were both done, he lowered his back for her and she jumped on.

They flew past tens of floating islands before getting to the one in which they were living temporarily. They landed and Ti'ywan casually took the saddle off of him, doing her best to not seem suspicious. Soon, she heard footsteps behind her.

"Hey dad! How are you?"

He gave her a stern look and no answer. She smiled and fully turned around, done with taking all the riding equipment off her Ikran, who gently rubbed his head against the side of hers and left.

"Ywanie, where were you?"

"I took Pukk for a surveillance flight"

He crossed his arms without changing his expression and Ti'ywan knew, that he knew where she really was. She grinned with her fangs showing and stayed silent. He sighed and covered his eyes with one hand so he wouldn't have to look at her for a bit. Her teethy smile was his weakness since she was a child.

"Ti'ywan, someone saw you flying towards their base and an hour later they reported seeing explosions from their base...so where were you?"

She stopped smiling, put her arms behind her back like a soldier and stood up straight. She knew a lecture was coming.

"I infiltrated the enemy camp, blew up several of their aircrafts and killed their pilots and soldiers"

He knew it already from the report, but hearing it directly from her made his anger really seep out.

"Do you even realise what you are saying?!"

He yelled out, grabbing the attention of all nearby na'vi and Neytiri who came out from their house with the rest of the kids peeking from behind her, knowing that trouble's in the air.

"Yes I know what I'm saying, I slowed down their operation, thus giving us an excellent opportunity for a big strike back, like for example the mission you've been preparing with the maglev"

Jake barred his teeth and frowned, not knowing if he should be proud or cross with the darn girl. He calmed down and relaxed his expression.

"How did it go?"

"I flew above the clouds to avoid being spotted, free diving down I threw the grenades and while they were at disarray I killed some of the pilots and soldiers, unfortunately ran out of arrows and the big boss came out soon anyway, so I had to leave"

"Hn, any injuries?"

She grinned again, finally being able to show pride in her stunt.

"Not a single scratch sir"

He nodded, pleased that she wasn't hurt.

"Come here you little troublemaker"

He grabbed her and ruffled her hair. He was very proud of her and it definitely helped his plans, but he would never say it out loud. They were walking towards their house, however, as soon as Jake saw Neytiri, he put his hands in the air and walked past her, leaving Ti'ywan to her fate as her mother scolded the Eywa out of her.