Chapter 6

Leave comments!!!!!

——

I think I had few shots even though I'm 15 years old. I'm Russian. What do you expect from us? I've been talking to Sara this whole time. She fun and nice. "How old are you again?" she ask clearly thinking I shouldn't be drinking. I shouldn't be anyways.

"15" she sighs and takes the drink away from me. I look around to see if Wanda is back yet but I couldn't find her. "Who are you looking for?" she ask as I frown. "My best friend" I sigh. I then felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I already knew it was Wanda.

If it wasn't, then the person would be dead by now. "Miss me?" she whispers. "Obviously not. I just got bored" she laughs and sits next to me. She's eyeing Sara. Hard. "Stop drinking or else we're not best friends anymore" I gasp and throw the drink across the bar.

"Your mom is coming. Act normal" Sara whispers. I immediately sobered up and turn around to see green eyes staring deeply into my soul. "Do you need something?" I cross my arms. "What are you doing?" she ask glaring at me. "Dying" she sighs. Wanda tries her best not to laugh.

"А ты что, пил?" (have you been drinking?) I shake my head. "не так ли?" (have you?) I ask her. "явно" (clearly) she answers and I laugh. "Так как бы ты узнал, что я пил, пока ты был пить?" (so how would you know if I've been drinking while you were drinking?)  I cross my arms. She looks confused.

"Your girlfriend is here" I point behind her and she turns around. She's clearly drunk. "Maria!" she rushes over and they started talking. "That was you acting normal?" Sara ask looking at me like I'm crazy. "Yeah" we all laugh.

We were having fun until Wanda was being mean to Sara. Just a little mean. "Don't do that" she pushes Sara's arm off my shoulder. "Stop staring at her" she said for the thousand time tonight. "So you're allowed to stare but not me?" I was so tired I didn't even know what they were talking about.

"Let me steal Anna for a sec" Peter grabs my arm but I yank it out of his hand. "What did I tell you?" I glare at him. "Not grab your arm like that or your hand" he mumbles and we walk to where there's bean bag chairs.

"So. Thoughts on Kara and Sara" is that why he dragged me all the way here? "They're cool I guess. People tell me that Kara as a pussy made out of steal. Whatever that means" I shrug as he just laughs. He's going to die if he keeps laughing like that.

"Peter, calm down" I tell him but he doesn't He's literally not breathing. "Peter. Seriously" I slap him and calms down a little. "It wasn't even funny" I cross my arms. "Kara is so pretty don't you think?" he looks to where she is.

Gross. Peter is in love. "Answer the question" I jump and turn around to see Wanda crossing her arms and looking at me. "I guess. I don't know" I mumble. "But Wanda" I pull her down next to me. There's a lot of space on this bean bag chairs. We could literally fit five people on here. "She prettier than her" I smile making her blush.

"Anna! Come here for a sec!" Kara shouts waving me over while Sara is next to her. I groan and get up. "You summoned me?" they both smile at me and it's a little scary. "Wanna hang tomorrow?" they both ask. "Oh um...sure?" I had nothing tomorrow anyways so why not.

"Is that it?" they nod and I walk back to Peter and Wanda. "What did they want?" the girl ask as I sit back down. "They wanted to hang tomorrow" she slowly nods her head while Peter is just day dreaming about Kara. "What did you say?" she's looking at me a little sad.

"I said that I would" she sighs and nods slowly. "Why are you sad?" I ask her. She ignores me. "Weirdo" I poke her side making her laugh a little. "I'm going to bed" I told them and left. I was so tired I didn't bother changing.