Chapter 13

"So do you think your mom will let you?" I sigh as I shut my locker and walk out the door with my now friend, Nova. "I mean I hope so. It's only shopping" she laughs and I smile. "Perfect! This is going to be so fun!" She links our arms together and skips next to me while I just walk like a normal person.

"Anna!" I turn around to almost bump into Peter, Ned and Mj. "Yes?" I raise an eyebrow at them. "Wanna build my new Lego set with us?" Argh shit. I forgot about that. "And you also told your mom you were going to help her with something. I don't know what that something is" I groan.

"Okay I got time for all of you" we make it to where our parents are picking us up. My mom was supposed to pick me up but she had to go on a mission so Bucky came instead.

Apparently there was a whole fight about it. I don't know what the problem with mom and Bucky? Anyways. "Okay I'll come to the mall with you. 4 to 6 then 6:30 to 8 then 8:15 to whatever time mom wants me for" I look at my friends to see if they approve. "Perfect!" They all say.

"Okay I'll you guys later" we go our own ways. Well Nova and I are still together since her moms car is right next to mine. "Maria. I told you to stop playing that trash" that made me raise an eyebrow.

I look over and see the window open playing this weird song. I never heard of it. "Shut up. I'm your sister so deal with us" wait. Pause. "You guys are sisters?" I ask walking to their car. "Yeah. I'm adopted but I'm the loved one" Nova smirks. "Oh definitely" Maria rolls her eyes.

"Anna! You ready?" Bucky yelled from the rolled down window. "Yeah. Bye Nova" I give her a quick hug and rush back to the car. "So how was school?" He ask waiting for me to buckle up. "It was good. Mr. D is interested and by that I mean a little dumb" he chuckles and drives off.

We chat for a bit until he takes a turn I don't know. "Where are we going?" I ask slowly reaching for my pocket knife that Clint got me. "We're getting slurpies" I don't know what that is. "I don't think mom would want me getting that. I don't even know what that is"

"Eh you're going to be fine" I shrug as he pulls up to a 7/11? It looks weird. I might actually die today. "Come on" we walk inside the store and theirs like snacks and drinks everywhere.

He leads me to the area and shows me what to do. He tells me all the flavours and we fill out cup up. "Is this safe to drink?" Because why is it so cold? "Yeah" I eye him a little until he takes a sip. I wait a few seconds to see if he dies. He's good so it's okay.

"Let's go home before you mom actually kills me"

——

"But why can't I go? It's just shopping" I fall on my bed and groan. "I don't want you going out there with someone I barely know" she sits next to me on my bed. "But it's Nova. You basically know her. Ish"

"Anna. Not now please" I huff. "Fine. I'll stay home and suffer" I walk out the room and smirk rushing to my room. "I'm going to the mall and she can't stop me" I get dressed and rush out.

I managed to leave the compound without being recognized which is good now I'm just waiting for- "Anna! Hurry up" I smile and get in the car. "Anna. This is my mom. Mom this Anna" I smile and shake her hand.

"Let's go" the ride there wasn't bad. I got to know Nova a bit better which was good. We got to the mall and she showed me to the stores that she usually goes to which is fine because I know nothing about malls.

"Oh my god! I need those" I point to some cool shoes. "Those are awesome. You need to get those. Like right now. Do you know your size?" Nova ask looking at all the sizes.

"7 I think" she hums and pulls out a pair

"7 I think" she hums and pulls out a pair. "Try these and tell me how it is" I sit on the bench and try them on. "I love it" I smile hoping my mom will like them. "Let's go pay" we grab the box and I pay with Tony's card.

We then went to a place wheres there's skateboards. I wanted one so I got one that's plain white at the bottom because I have an idea. I paid for that then walked out.

We went in different places until I got a call from my angry mother. "H-hello?" I'm scared. "Where are you?" She ask oh so calmly. "No where" I lied. It went silent until she spoke up again. "You're at the mall with Nova aren't you?" I hum and pray.

"I want you home now oh and you're grounded" she says then hangs up on me. "Um I should get going now. Thank you for inviting me it was really fun" I give her a quick side hug since her arms were full.

"Do you need a ride back?" She asks walking next to me. "My moms right there. It's no problem" she reassures me. "No it's okay. I'm good and I want to clear my mind before going back. Thank you though" she nods and I watch her get in the car and drive off.

I sigh and set my board down and start ridding it back to the compound which isn't far. Maybe a 15 minute ride? On the way, I called Peter telling him that I'm grounded so I won't be able to come. He understands and rescheduled for me.

——

"Hey! No riding inside!" Someone yelled at me. I flip the off and turn around. Their jaw drops. "I'm so sorry Ms. Romanoff" I smirk and shut the elevator door on him.

I take deep breaths. "Jarvis? How mad is my mom on a scale of one to ten?" I ask trying to stay calm. "Only 3 ma'am" oh wow. I'm surprised.

The doors open and I set my board down once again and ride around till I find my mom. "Anastasia!" I jump a little making me run into a wall. I look around and see my mom making her way to me.

"Didn't I tell you that you couldn't go to the mall?" She ask glaring at me. "Well yeah but-" she shakes her head. "But you're supposed to listen to your mother right?" I lower my head and nod. "I'm sorry" I was expecting yelling but nothing came.

"What did you get?" I raise an eyebrow and look at her. "Let me see what you got at least" I smile and show her everything. "I love those shoes" I thank her. "Now go study" she tried shooing me away. "But I have nothing to study for. I finished all my homework for the next week" she looks at me. Thinking of something.

"Go study this book. Morgan will have questions for you" she hands me a baby book. "Okay?" I walk away to my room and set my things down. I lay down for a solid second before my door opened all of the sudden making me grab my gun from under my pillow and aim it to whoever is at the door.

"Where did you go!? I've been looking for you everywhere" I sigh and put the gun down. "Hi Wands" she glares at me and slams the door shut. God damn. She's mad mad.

"I haven't seen you all day. I've been waiting for you after school but I didn't see you. You bitch!" She lays down on my bed and instantly cuddles me. "I miss you" she kisses my cheek. What the fuck? Bipolar much?

"Well, I'm here now. Wanna watch out show?" She nods her head and I put it on for us. Hefe I thought she was gonna go maniac on me but we're good. Still alive.