Chapter 14

"Anna! Come say goodbye to your mom!" I jump from my bed all confused. Where is she going? Is she leaving me again? She can't leave me again. Will she do that to me? I don't know anymore.

I quickly put on a hoodie and some sweat pants and rush to where that voice was coming from. It came close to the elevator. Everyone was gathered around. Well...not everyone. Only Clint, Pepper, Bruce and Bucky.

Oh and I guess Morgan was also there. Hugging my mom to death. Why is she hugging her? She has her own mom.

"Where are you going?" I ask and everyone turned to face me. "I have an important mission that I can't miss" I frown. "We'll leave you guys for a second" Pepper speaks making everyone follow her out.

"You're coming back right? Because you can't leave me again" she gives me a sad smile and pulls me into a long hug. "I'll come back. I promise" I felt her tense up a little so I knew she was lying about something.

"How long is this mission?" I ask as we pulled away. She started playing with my loose baby hair. "A couple of weeks" I sigh and nod. "Is it just you? Where are you going? Somewhere far?" She chuckles with all my questions.

"Yes it's just me. I'm going to Italy and it's a little far" my jaw drops. "That's all the way across the world" I whine. "Hey, you'll be okay. Just go to school. Have fun and I'll be back in no time" I groan. "Who's going to watch over me?"

"I will gladly watch over the young human" I turn around to see Thor walking towards us. "Yeah, no. Not you" mom says pulling me close to her. "I figured" I roll my eyes. "Keep doing that and your eyes will be stuck there" he warns me. I do it again to annoy him.

"I'll watch her. Don't worry Natasha" Clint said walking in with Bucky. I felt mom pull me closer and glaring at Bucky. "Okay...I trust you with my life with her" then the elevator doors opened to reveal Maria.

Mom went to talk to her and I started talking to the men. "Can we do something fun? Like eat lots of those sweet things that gives you a sugar rush" I ask jumping up and down.

"I don't think that's a good idea" Clint spoke trying to stop me. "I'll show you our secret stash" Bucky says walking to the kitchen. I follow him and he shows me. "Don't tell anyone that's there" I nod and take some.

Then mom walks in with her arms crossed. "What are you doing?" she ask. "Eating candy" she glares at Bucky. "It was Tony's idea" I told her. I don't want to get him in trouble for something I wanted.

"I'm leaving now" I stuff my mouth with candy and rush over to her. "Stay safe. Love you" I tell her. She hugs me and kisses my head. "Love you more. Listen to your uncle okay? I don't want to come back and you're dead" I chuckle a little.

She gives me one last squeeze and let's me go. She take a deep breath and walks away. "She better come back because I can't lose another parent" I mumble to myself.

I hear Bucky's phone ding. He pulls it out and looks at it. "Come on" he says rushing out the kitchen. I follow him to the meeting room to see everyone there. "We found one" Tony said. Spinning on his chair, showing us a 3d model of something. Somewhere.

"Found one what?" I ask peaking over a monitor. I got pulled back by Clint. "Suits on and let's roll" Tony said ignoring my question. "Wait! Can I come?" Everyone stopped and looked at me. "No" I frown.

"Please. I'll be safe I promise" I look at Clint. He sighs but agrees. I can see Bucky shaking his head but didn't say anything. "Well if the child is coming then I guess it's time to show you this" Tony mentions to me to follow him while the others got ready.

"Your mom helped me a little with the design" he explains as he types in a code and some doors open. "She said that you liked red and that you loved her outfit so we did something a little similar to it" my jaw drops.

 "She said that you liked red and that you loved her outfit so we did something a little similar to it" my jaw drops

"Wow! It's mine?" I have to ask cuz what if he playing games. "Yeah now hurry and go change" I grab it and rush out to change. I come back all ready. "Looking good" Wanda say hugging me. "Thanks"

"Lets roll" we all rush to the jet and on the way, I had to check what I had. I had everything my mom does. Awesome. We get on and sit down. Wanda sat next to me and Clint on my other side.

"Are you sure this was a good idea to bring a child? Especially Natasha's child?" Tony asked pressing a bunch of buttons and the door closed. "I'll be fine. Besides, you guys won't let me die or else you're dead" they all mumbled something.

This should be fun...

——

"This is not fun!" I shout punching a guard out cold. "Hey! You wanted to come!" Steve shouted back. "Shut up popsicle" Bruce said then somehow turned into the Hulk. I kind of forgot he can do that but this is the first time seeing this. Kind of scary.

I shot one in the leg and now I'm inside the building. "Guys...I'm inside" I spoke over the com. "What? That was not part of the plan" Steve said making me roll my eyes. I then heard a cough. "Hello?" I walk a little, with my two guns pointed.

"Help" I heard a faint voice. I put my guns away and rush over to a stall. I see a girl with black hair laying on the floor in a pool of blood. I quickly got to her and applied pressure on the wound.

"Ouch" she hissed. "I'm sorry. I'm going to help you" she nods and I look around for anything useful. "Guys, I found someone" I said over the com. "She's bleeding out" I heard something from a mile away. I slowly turn my head and see someone putting a gun at me.

"Well shit"