Chapter 7

Enjoy and leave comments!

——

"What about this one?" I turn around to find her holding up a black dress. "Umm" I think for a bit and she sighs. "My god, you are stubborn" I chuckle as she puts it away and finds another one. "This one and I'm not taking no for an answer since we've been here for two hours already" she pulls out a green one. It's actually really nice. I don't remember getting that one.

"Put this on then your converse since I know you hate heels" she sarcastically said as I roll my eyes. "Wear this necklace with the one your mom gave you. It will look nice" she sets all the stuff on my bed. After she's done, she starts to walk to the door but I stop her.

"Where are you going?" I cross my arms and stare at her. "I also need to get ready, silly" I groan and she walks out. I sit on my bed for a solid hour before getting ready for this party. Why does Tony have so many parties? And for what?

——

I check myself out in the mirror before stepping out of my room. I thought to myself that I should wait for Wanda and we walk down together but the universe had a different plan for me.

"Let's walk down together" Sara and Kara came up to me. "But I was going to get Wanda" I walk back to her room but they spin me around. "She'll be there later. Come on" I groan but nod my head. They both went to grab my hands but I pulled back and glared at them. I'm not letting them touch me.

"Right. Let's go" I follow them slowly. I know Wanda could hear my thoughts so I spoke to her in my mind. 'I wanted to wait for you but Sara and Kara made me come down with them. I'm sorry' I waited for a response. While I was waiting, the girls were talking about random stuff but I tune them out. I don't care what they talk about at this point.

'It's okay. I'll see you down there' she spoke back to me. I nod to myself and walk through the doors. This place is crazy. Tony is on a table dancing. Obviously drunk. Pepper is trying to get him down which is actually funny to watch.

"Let's get drinks" Sara spoke and left with Kara thinking I would follow. Ha! I'd rather go back to the red room. I scan the crowd trying to find someone I know. Mom or Lena would be fine. I finally see mom in the corner talking to agent Hill. I smirk and make my way over to them.

"Hello mother" I wrap my arm around her waist. "You look lovely" the wraps an arm around me while the other one plays with my hair. "The green looks amazing on you. It compliments with your hair" agent Hill said to me and I smile. "Thank you, agent Hill" she shakes her head and chuckles. "Please call me Maria" I nod my head.

Mom is wearing a nice red dress with black high heels. She's wearing some gold earrings with the necklace of us. I think she notice that I was staring at her because she looked down at me and smiled. I smile back and lean into her more. I felt her kiss my head making my smile grow.

Maria is wearing a black suit that reveals a little of her woman breast. But not too much for me to cover my eyes. "Yeah we are planning on going to the beach tomorrow again. Morgan really wants us all to go again" mom said. I don't know what they were talking about. I zoned out.

"Hey baby, do you want something to drink?" Mom asked me. Well, I think she did because both Maria and I answered. "No thank you" we both say. I raise an eyebrow at them but they ignore me. "Um I'll be back" mom kisses my head once more before leaving.

I decided that I won't ask because it's not my problem. "So I heard that you are thinking of going to school. Is that right?" Maria asked me and she's now standing next to me. "Yeah. I've always wanted to go" she hums. "There's an amazing school close by. Peter goes to it and he loves it" I nod as I look around the room.