Chapter-4

Chapter-4

Celina

What In The World Happened To Me?

After a while I was ready to go to V's house. It was about 20 minutes from my house but I found a short cut through the woods which saves my 10 minutes. It is very smooth to drive and I have absolutely no problems while doing so.

It is usually deserted since people think it's dangerous but I have been going through there since so long and I'm completely fine. Many people even tried to cut the forest but the government strictly forbids it to protect the forests.

After about 10 minutes, I was on V's door, knocking and waiting for her to open up. "Hey girl! Come on in. Heads up, I invited Amara too to celebrate with us. Hope that's ok..." V said opening up the door. I smiled and nodded while coming in. "By the way, I picked that new movie that came on TV a few days ago that we could watch after dinner. Also I ordered Chinese that came in a few minutes ago. Let's just wait for Amara and then we can eat."

Just as I was about to say 'okay', the doorbell rang. V opened the door and Amara came in. We waved to each other and started talking while walking towards the dining table. There we sat and had a scrumptious meal while talking and laughing.

After finishing our food and talking for about half an hour after that, I felt a weird but strong pain in my stomach.

V noticed my expression and said, "Are you okay C?"

I shook my head and said, "Not really. I am feeling very nauseous. If you guys don't mind, I'm going to head back home. I'll catch up with you later."

Both of them nodded and then Amara spoke up, "Well it's getting late and maybe I should head back home too. We can schedule the movie plan for later maybe and then we'll watch it with Celina." "Okay then, as you wish. Make sure you text me when you get home C." I nodded and she walked us both to the door.

We both took off in our cars after waving goodbye to each other. Amara lived in the opposite direction so I was driving all alone through the forest. After a minute or two, I heard something from the forest. Thinking that it's just an animal, I didn't stop. Then I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I stopped the car and stepped out. Immediately, all my energy drained out and I fell on my knees. The last thing I saw was a wolf walking towards me. Her fur like my hair; black at it's roots and silver and grey at it's ends. She had bright sapphire eyes like me which shone in the moonlight. After that it was completely blank. I don't remember a thing.

I woke up in my car as the gleaming sunrays touched my pale skin. I opened my eyes slowly. My head hurt but the rest of my body was completely fine. I took a deep breath and came back to my senses. "What in the world happened to me?" I said to myself and tried to remember what happened last night. I guess I fainted in the car while I was about to step out and the wolf thing must be a dream. Because there is no way that a wolf, instead of eating me, would help me safely into a car and lock the doors somehow.