Chapter-13

Chapter-13

Cyrus

I got these 'nightmares'

After sitting in the car for about two minutes, I felt Celina tensing up and I felt her worry in my heart.

"What's wrong?" I asked her looking at her eyes.

"Well..... I need to tell you something.... Ouch!" she said holding her arm.

I was sure what she wanted me to know was very important but first she had to recover. It's so hard to even open our eyes in this state, I have no clue how she's speaking. Well I guess my mate is very strong.

"It's okay. Tell me about it after a while. Regain your energy before showing any unnecessary movements. Am I clear?"

She gave me a light nod and closed her eyes but I could still feel her uncomforted. I kissed her forehead to comfort her and she gave me a weak smile.

In a few seconds, we reached my house. It was dawn now and we saw the sun rising as we entered the house. I helped Celina walk carefully. I walked her to my bedroom and helped her into my bed.

My mother entered and I told her everything. She nodded and walked towards the kitchen. She came back a few minutes later with a bowl of soup and handed it over to Celina.

"It will help you recover soon. Drink the whole thing. I hope you don't nag about it like Cyrus does. He's a total baby when it comes to things he doesn't like." She said smiling.

Celina, who was now much better, let out a chuckle and looked at me with her gleaming eyes.

I turned to my mother and gave her angry eyes.

She smiled again and left the room.

"So, now that you are strong enough to talk, what were you telling me earlier?" I asked her changing the topic.

Her eyes grew serious as she took a sip of the soup. She put it aside and looked me in the eye.

"Well, since I was a baby, I got these 'nightmares' sometimes. But unlike normal ones they were more like glimpses of something I have lived. The day I first saw you on the road, I got another one; A longer and more detailed one. I ignored it and forgot about it honestly. But what startled me was that it was exactly the same as what happened today. It was like I saw my own future. Is that normal?"

"Umm no... at least I don't think so. Maybe it's an alpha power. We can ask my mom if she know anything about it. Before that why don't you tell me about the nightmares you see."

She told me about all the other ones she saw.

"Burning houses, screams and blood? If this is your future, I don't think we are going to live a very happy and peaceful life."

"At least I get the same nightmare so maybe we only have to suffer once." She said trying her best to be optimistic.

"Hopefully." I said nodding.

After she finished her soup, we went to my mother's room. I knocked and entered when she asked us to come in. I saw both of my parents and sister sitting there.

"What's wrong sweetie?" my mother asked.

"Mom, does the Alpha has powers to see the future?"

"What? No, I mean not unless.... Oh no!" my father said widening her eyes.

"What's wrong? What's happening to me?" Celina said.

"I don't want to scare you unnecessarily. Tell me everything. Try to give me every single detail." My mother said.

Celina told her everything she had told me before.

"Celina, what you were seeing was not your future. Instead it was your past. All this time, you were seeing the night your parents died. Even as a baby, that was a very sad day for you. So every time when your brain experienced a similar emotion, the flashback must have played. On the other hand I think I know why you saw the future. But before that, tell me, was there any mention of the Alpha moon?" my mother explained.

"Yes, I remember that one of those vampires told me that they were looking for the alpha for the Alpha moon ceremony. What does that mean? And how does it relate to her?" I asked worried

"Oh no! If they were looking for you for the Alpha moon ceremony, that must mean you're not just the only alpha but the 50 Alpha." My sister said.