Chpater-9

Chapter-9

Cyrus

My little boy's mate

My mate was so beautiful; both in her human and wolf form. How did I turn out to be so lucky? I changed back too.

"So, questions? I'll answer with whatever I know." I asked looking at her confused face.

"So many! Let's start with; did I actually turn into a wolf?"

"Well yes. You are a werewolf, like me. So you are part wolf and part human. You can change anytime you want. Your wolf had always been a part of you. She was like your inner voice. You only saw her physically for the first time."

"Wow! I can't believe all the stories my grandmother told me were true. Now I understand her motive. Okay so, does the shifting process get easier because it is not easy to feel your bones breaking again and again?"

"Oh yes. Only the first few times hurt. After wards you'll shift like it's no big deal."

"That's a relief. Next question; why did turn now? I mean you obviously turned ages ago right?"

"Umm, I don't know that. Well we turn on the full moon after we first see our wolf. I saw my wolf when I was 10. We all see it around the same time. I don't know why you saw it so late though. Do you maybe want to come to my house so that we can ask some elder wolves?"

"Ya sure!" she said.

"I came here running. Do you want to try out your new wolf powers?"

She smiled and nodded.

"But how to we turn?" she asked

"Emotions trigger turning. Basically you have to convince your wolf to turn. Just ask her to come out."

"Wait that's it?"

"Your wolf is a part of you. She can come out whenever she wants. You just have to tell her to do so. The difficult part is to keep her in."

She nodded and did what I told her to do. Her bones started breaking again and after some time, she turned into her wolf. It broke my heart to see her in the pain but she was so strong she didn't even say a word.

I turned too and asked her to follow me. We ran for a little while and then we reached my house.

Wolves live in packs in huge villages but my house was on the corner so I didn't had to go through the village. At my doorstep I turned back into my human and after a few tries so did Celina.

"Come on in!" I said.

She breathed like she was about to sit for a test. I held her hand and smiled. She smiled back at me.

We went inside. I saw my sister sitting on the couch with my parents. My mother saw us and she stood up suddenly.

"Oh my god hi! Celina, right? I can't believe it's really you; My little boy's mate!" my mother said.