Chapter 6

Chapter-6

Cyrus

The Best Day Ever!

"But it is my business. You're my mate and I want to know what's troubling your mind so much." I murmured to myself making sure she didn't hear it.

"What?" she asked with suspicion in her eye.

"What happened? Maybe I can help." I said politely.

"No, you can't. You'll think I'm crazy anyways."

"Try me..."

She took a deep breath and said, "Well, I fainted here yesterday and woke up in my car here. I saw a.... well.... A dream and just wanted to see if it really was a dream."

"What was the dream about?"

She hesitated. "A wolf" she murmured to herself and I almost didn't hear her.

Almost

"Wait! You shifted yesterday?!?" I exclaimed, a little too loudly.

"Shifted? Do you know something?" she inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Umm... no.... of course not." I said. I know she deserved to know that she was a wolf but this was not the right time or the place.

"Well that's enough about me, why don't you tell me something about you? Let's start with your name." she said after a few seconds of silence.

"Cyrus" I said.

"The founder of the Persian empire and the meaning is the Sun. Interesting."

"You're smart. And what's yours milady?"

She smiled, "Celina"

"The moon goddess"

"You aren't too shabby yourself Mr. Founder"

We laughed. After that, we talked for hours and hours. Even though we officially met today, I felt like I knew her since ages. I guess that's normal for mates though.

Finally, during the sun set, while we were looking at the sun go down, I decided to tell her what she was. I know she doesn't know me for long, but I knew that our bond was strong enough for her to handle the truth now that she trusts me.

"Celina, I have to tell you....." I was cut off with the sound of her ringing phone.

"One second" she said as she took her phone out of her pocket. "Hello Amara. What's up?" she said. After a few seconds, she stood up and said, "Sorry I have to go but we can meet some other time. Can I have your number?"

I was a little sad thinking that she had to go but nodded and we exchanged numbers before she waved and took off.

After I was sure that she wasn't able to see or hear me, I turned into my wolf. He was very excited and shouting 'mates' ever since I saw her. It was finally time to let him out and enjoy. He made me ran around like a crazy person, well wolf, and then we just laid on the ground and stared at the sky like it was the best day of his life.

And honestly, it was. The best day ever!