Chapter-15

Chapter-15

Cyrus

That makes me a princess

She was about to die that day. I almost lost her. But I just found her. I can't lose her so fast. That whole conversation made me realize that I was on the verge of losing her. I have to keep her safe. And I'll do whatever I can to make sure she's safe.

After that conversation, we went back to our rooms to freshen up before breakfast.

"So, the guest room is being prepared for you right now. Till that time you can use my room to freshen up. I'll get you some clothes from Amara." I said leading her to my room while I walked to Amara's.

"Hey Amara, do you have some clothes for Celina?" I asked coming in.

"Yes sure but first Cyrus, are you okay?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you. You just met her and she almost died yesterday. I'm sure you thought about it before. So, I'm asking you again, are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yes you are right. I did thought about it and I'm not going to lose her. I'll protect her with my life and nobody will be able to take her away from me."

"Okay but keep yourself safe too. You're the mate of an Alpha. You know what that means, when people find out, and they will, they might come after you too." She said seriously.

I nodded. Then she stood up and gave me a set of clothes for Celina. I took them and walked back to my room.

I knocked the door.

"Come in!" I heard her say.

I walked in and kept the clothes on the bed and left the room after telling Celina about it. Then I headed down for breakfast.

I smelt my mother's special blueberry pancakes while coming downstairs. I sat on the first chair and waited patiently for my breakfast.

After a few second I got a message on my phone. I opened it to see Celina's text which said;

"I'm lost!"

I stood up and walked up the stairs to find her talking to Amara and laughing.

"I thought you were lost!" I said.

"I was. You live in a mansion! I've never been to a house bigger than my apartment." She said.

"Well you better get used to it. You know what; in all this tension I never even gave you a house tour. Cyrus will show you everything after breakfast." Amara said.

I felt myself blushing on hearing that.

"Okay now let's go, I'm starving and mom made pancakes!" I said changing the topic.

They nodded and followed me downstairs. I saw my mother set up the dishes for breakfast for five people.

"Come on now, I was wondering where you were. I thought Cyrus would have already been dragged here by the smell of his favorite breakfast." My mother said chuckling.

I pouted hearing the others laugh as we sat down on the table. After eating a scrumptious meal, I showed Celina my house. It took me about 20 minutes to do so. Finally at last we reached the garden.

"And this is our garden. That tree there is older than my grandparents. There used to be a swing there when we were small but after Amara broke her hand due to it, my parents thought to take it down. And there we used to host our family picnics whenever our outings used to get cancelled; which happened a lot by the way due to 'chief emergencies'." I explained

"Chief?" she asked.

"Ya. Chiefs are basically the heads of the pack. They are from the eldest child of the chief. Chiefs are basically Alphas. Since the Alpha family couldn't take care of all the wolves, each pack had a chief. My father is the chief of this pack and Amara is in the line of succession."

"Cool! That means you are kind of like a prince. So that makes me a princess, doesn't it?"

"Well beside the fact that being the only Alpha makes you a much more powerful princess, yes it kind of does."

I said looking directly in her eyes.