Chpater-19

Chapter-19

Vanessa

The Happily Ever After

~Two years later~

It's been two years since the Alpha moon incident and it's all good now. We buried my mom and after that our lives became pretty decent I must admit.

C moved in with Cyrus and I got myself a fabulous apartment. We left that job with the she devil since C became the princess of the wolves while I became her head advisor.

She made decent efforts to make the other wolves give up their grievances about the Alpha and convinced them to form a proper governance system with her as their princess if they wanted her. The others agreed and now she's officially a princess.

That Dumb head Cyrus finally gathered the guts to propose to C a year ago and they planned a whole destination wedding in Paris, C's dream place, where me and Amara were the bridesmaids. My girl looked so amazing in a white dress.

Right now by the way, I'm standing in the hospital waiting for some news on if she survived or not. Kidding! C got pregnant nine months ago and today she's giving birth. I'm about to become an aunt of a precious niece or nephew.

I can't wait anymore honestly. They are taking way too much time. Uhhhh! Patience, as you can see, is not one of my strong qualities.

Oh my god! The door opened and the doctor is coming out.

"Who's the father?" she asked.

Cyrus came forward and we all followed.

"Congratulation! You have a girl; A beautiful, healthy and gorgeous girl." She said handing over the baby to Cyrus.

My heart melted as I saw her face. She looked exactly like her mother. She was the prettiest baby in the world.

And with that, ends our story with 'Happily ever After' or does it?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear reader,

Hiiii!!! I'm Rishema, the author and you've finally reached the end of the story! First of all, thank you so much for reading my story. You have no idea how much it means to me. Also, I'm writing this story's sequel, which I'll start uploading in a few months. So make sure you follow me to get updates! Thanks again! Byee!