Grammys

I wake up, in the mood to listen to Lover this afternoon. I get up and put the vinyl in my record player and walked back to my bed.

The first thing I did was check my phone. As usual. I looked through my notifications and saw that Levi had texted me.

L: good morning sky :)
L: wanna hang out today?

I was internally screaming. And then I was upset that I couldn't because I have to go to the Grammys with Taylor tonight.

S: i wish but i can't :( maybe next week?
L: next week it is!

I sighed and put my phone down. Nothing better come up next week.

Just then, Taylor walked in. "Good morning sleepyhead, you ready for today?" She asked.

"Yeah," I say, showing no interest.

"What's wrong?" She sat down on my bed.

"Well, a good friend of mine asked to hang out with me but I can't because of the Grammys," I rolled my eyes.

"Is it Levi?" She smirked. How did she know?

"What? No. It's just a friend." I said.

"Bullshit. It has to be Levi. You hate being around people. You never complain about having to miss hang outs to go to awards and parties like today's. So, it has to be Levi."

"Fuck you Taylor," I say and walk to the bathroom. I hear her laughing.

"Anyways, get ready so we can head over soon," she told me. I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. After that, I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of sweats and one of Taylor's 1989 tour shirts. This'll do until Taylor's team comes over to help us get ready.

I opened the bathroom door to find Meredith laying in front of it. She looks up at me discontentedly, annoyed that I disturbed her peaceful stretching session. "I'm so jealous of you Mer. I wish I could be a cat too." I say as I walk over to my room. She meows and looks at me. I don't speak cat but I'm sure she's internally laughing and making fun of my jealousy.

"Sky! They're ready for you!" Taylor called up the stairs. When did they get here? And how did I not hear them? I must've really been distracted.

I walk downstairs to find Taylor's hair and wardrobe people waiting for me. They greet me with a big smile. I walk over to hug them.

"Do you have a dress you wanna wear? These are the ones I brought today. It's all in your measurements." Hannah, the person in charge of our dresses today, opened a mini suitcase. There were around seven different dresses in there.

"I want to wear the purple one so people think Speak Now rerecording is next," I give an evil smirk.

"Skylar you are so mean," Taylor says to me.

"Oh don't act so innocent. You know you love watching your fans clown over everything." I say.

"Okay fine yes I do. They're so funny and cute when they freak out over possible easter eggs." She smiles as she rolls her eyes.

I grab the purple dress and go to a different room to put it on. Hannah follows me so she can help me. If I were to associate it with a song on Speak Now, it would definitely be Enchanted and Sparks Fly combined. It's a long, flowy, sparkly, lavender dress. I'm in love.

When I put the dress on, it turned out to be pretty big on me. The waist didn't fit and it was a little too long.

"Huh, that's weird. It should fit you perfectly." Hannah says. "Let me measure you again so I can fix it up for you real quick." She pulls out her measuring tape and starts measuring my bust, my waist, and my hip. The whole time she's doing this, she has a serious and kind of concerned expression on her face. "Skylar, is everything okay?" She asks all of a sudden.