Dark Secrets

it's been a while since i last wrote about this so i just wanted to put a tw here again for suicidal thoughts

"Finals week is finally over!" Preston and I high five'd each other as we walked out of the school building.

"Now all we have is graduation and we're done," Rachel said.

"It's kinda sad," I sighed. "I'm gonna miss high school." I never expected high school to go by this quickly. There were so many days where I wished I could just be done with school but now that it's really over, I regret taking my time in high school for granted.

Once we got to the parking lot, we went our own ways. They went to their cars and I went to find Taylor's. I saw her parked by a big tree towards the back.

"How was school?" Taylor asked me as I got in the front seat.

"Okay. I'm just happy finals week is over." I told her. Taylor started driving back to our house.

"How do you think you did?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. Final grades are gonna be posted tonight though." I've been really anxious about my grades for weeks now. I need all A's. I mean, did I end with an A- in one of my classes last year? Unfortunately yes. But my GPA is still a high 3.9. I cannot let it drop down to a 3.8.

"Oh also, I forgot to tell you this but Miles is throwing an album release party tonight and we're all going," Taylor said.

"Huh?" I look at her. "And you forgot to mention this? Oh god what am I gonna wear?" I start thinking about possible outfit options. I may or may not like Miles a little. He's cute, he's sweet, he knows me and treats me very well. He's been in my life for years and for a while, it felt like he's just my brother but it's been different the last few months.

"I'll help you find a cute outfit, don't worry," Taylor laughed. "Maybe tonight's the night you finally get a boyfriend." She smirked.

"Shut up," I told her. I refuse to admit that I like Miles out loud. It's so embarrassing to tell someone that you have a crush.

"You make it so obvious," Taylor said, still smirking.

"Focus on driving," I slumped back and pulled out my phone. I opened Twitter as usual to see what Taylor's fans are saying now. I have a secret fan account for Taylor to go undercover as a swiftie. I mean, I am a swiftie but there's really no need for me to have a fan account other than to interact with my sister's fans without giving away who I am. I help pick the fans that get the 22 hat all the time - both on social media and at the stadium.

When we got home, I immediately went upstairs to find a set of clothes to change into. Taylor followed me. I walked into my closet to try and find something to wear. Taylor sat outside on my bed and waited for me to come out.

"I can't find anything to wear," I groaned and walked out. Taylor stood up and went in my closet to see what I have.

"Sky, what the hell are you talking about? This closet is packed with cute clothes." She said.

"But there aren't any that I'm looking for," I fell back onto my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Are you feeling dresses or a top and a bottom?" Taylor asked me from my closet.

"I think I wanna wear a dress," I told her.

"What about this one? It's cute." Taylor pulled out a white, button down dress from Simkhai.

"Maybe," I said and stood up.

"Here, why don't you try it on and see if you like it?" She held it out to me. I took it and went into my closet to change.