Start of Something New

A/N i don't actually know anything about the process of making a documentary so all the stuff i'm saying about it in this story might be completely wrong but please just go along with it because i don't feel like doing research on it :D

I was apparently sleep deprived because it was 8AM of the next day when I woke up. Not wanting to go downstairs and eat breakfast or get sad looks from everyone, I stayed laying in my bed. I realized that I didn't go on my phone at all yesterday so I picked it up and looked through my notifications. Most of them were from social media but I had gotten quite a few texts from my friends.

miles
how are you feeling?
are you okay?

hailee
i knew you had a thing for miles😏

maisie
you're finally in your lover era

cara
you two would make a cute couple

este
i need all the tea

All of my friends somehow found out about the things that happened with Miles two nights ago. My first thought was that one of the five girls told them. However, I had also gotten texts from my friends that aren't in the industry.

mags
YOU AND MILES CALLAHAN?

holly
all the girls are gonna be so jealous of you (including me)

megan
YOU GET TO DATE MILES?

brooklyn
IS IT TRUE?

cate
i just saw the news. oh my fucking god.

rowan
SINCE WHEN WERE YOU AND MILES CALLAHAN A THING?

I'm not sure how word got out about this already. How is everyone so sure that we're dating? Did someone leak pictures? I went on Twitter to figure out what people were seeing. There's always pop culture news on there.

When I opened the app, the first few tweets that I saw on my timeline were all about Miles and I.

Miles Callahan and Skylar Swift were seen kissing and dancing together at Miles' release party.

One of the pop culture news accounts tweeted along with two pictures of us. One was of us kissing and one was of us on the dance floor. I can't believe someone actually took these pictures and leaked it. I wish I knew who it was.

IS SMILES ACTUALLY HAPPENING?

A swiftie had tweeted. "Smiles" was the name that they gave us a while back. I like it. I think it sounds cute.

skylar swift can you fight?

Another swiftie had tweeted. I always thought these were so funny when I saw them saying it to Joe but now that it's directed at me, I'm not sure how to feel about it.

THEY'RE SO CUTE AWWWW

Another set of pictures were tweeted with this. Both pictures were different from the one I saw earlier. I really want to know where people are getting these from. I didn't even know these pictures were taken until now. I tapped on one and zoomed in to look at me. I started to analyze how I looked. Of course every part of my body looked huge. I can't believe I have to start recovering when I still look like this.

However, the people on the internet seem to think the opposite. While many replies were about how cute we were together or about how they knew we were gonna end up dating or about how they're jealous of me, there were also many replies about how concerningly thin I looked.