CHAPTER 9- REVEALED

ATHARV'S POV

"Okay students I will take a revision test on Monday, everyone be prepared " I announced

"Ok sir" said all my students and left for their home

Yes it has been a month since I started my tution classes and it has been going well. For now I have 20 students and I am hoping that in future it will increase. I have also started working in cafés as a cashier for extra income. Kiana knows about me taking tution classes but she does not know about the cafe thing.

"Ok Sid I am leaving " I told Sid and left for my home.

Just then I got a call from Kiana

"Hello "

"Atharv can you get me chocolate chip ice cream right now " said Kiana cutely

"Of course, anything for you baby "

I quickly bought her ice cream and left for her house.

Kiana's cravings have increased a lot within this one month. Now a days I sleep during the afternoon because I have late night duties of supplying the food which Kiana craves to her. Not that I am complaining, I actually love doing it.

Soon I reached her bedroom through the window. But just like she always did, she just snatched the ice cream from my hands and started eating it.

I chuckled at seeing her eat.

"Slow down Kiana no one is going to take your ice cream away"

She just glared at me and signaled me to shut my mouth and let her eat peacefully.

I kept mum seeing her glare as I knew that getting a pregnant women annoyed can be very dangerous.

At last she gulped down the entire ice cream and let out a burp.

I went near her and wiped all the ice cream from her face.

"Thank you so much Atharv " She said and pecked my lips

Wow now this is new , she never initiates a kiss but today she kissed me on her own

"What was this?" I asked while a smirk was pasted on my lips

As soon as she realized what she has done a blush crept on her cheeks

"No.. nothing " She stuttered

"Now you go back Atharv I am feeling sleepy " She said and fake yawned just to change the topic.

"Not so easily Kiana , now that you have aroused my inner beast I won't leave you" I said huskily.

She looked at me with wide eyes and blushed profusely, she was looking like a tomato.

I slowly bought my lips closer to her's and captured them into an passionate kiss.

After almost ten minutes when we were out of breath we broke the kiss

"Now this is how you are supposed to kiss" I told her teasingly

"You have really become shamless" She said and hit my right arm playfully

"And you love this shameless man" I said and gave her a wink.

Just then I remembered that I have to discuss with her about something important.

"Kiana" I called her seriously

" I think we should inform our parents about the pregnancy" I told her

I saw her getting stiff on hearing this.

"Relax Kiana I am with you" I said while rubbing her back to comfort her