CHAPTER 12 -BE MINE FOREVER

KIANA'S POV

Its been almost 8 pm and there was no sign of Atharv. I was getting really worried now. Just when I was going to call him I heard the door bell ring. I quickly rushed to open the door .

"Thank god Atharv you came back, I was getting very worried " I said as soon as I opened the door.

"I am sorry Kiana" he apologized

"No no it's ok but why are you so late today?"

"Actually it was getting difficult for my students to come to Sid' s house for the tution so from today onwards I will go to their house and give them individual tutions " he said

"Oh but it must be very tough for you" I said as I was worried about his health

"Dont worry Kiana I am completely fine, now let me freshen up quickly as we have to go for the dinner " he said and quickly went to the washroom.

I also got ready quickly and then we two left for our neighbors house.

The dinner at our neighbor's house was really fun. Meena aunty and her husband Vikas uncle were fun loving people. Vikas uncle was a retired bank employee and they had no children of their own. I was really missing my parents but after meeting them my mood got uplifted a bit.

"What are you thinking Kiana?" asked Atharv who was right now lying beside me on our bed.

"Nothing just ...leave " I sighed

"Atharv do you think I should also start doing some job?" I asked him because I wanted to reduce the burden on him

"No you don't have to when I am there ,you just take care of yourself and our baby and concentrate on your studies" he said sternly

"But.." I protest

"No Kiana please I have already asked Siddharth to arrange books for you. Even though you are not in college anymore but you shouldn't detach yourself from studies"

"Then what about you?" I asked him

"Don't worry about me baby, right now my only goal is to provide you and our baby the basic necessities for living, and if you accomplish something in future that won't only be your achievement but also mine"

How can a person be so selfless, for me and our baby he is sacrificing his future.

I hugged him tightly ,my eyes became moist. At that moment I took an oath to become successful author in future, I won't let Atharv's sacrifice go in vain.

NEXT DAY

"Kiana be ready at 7pm I will take you somewhere " said Atharv while he was leaving for work

"Where?" I asked

"Now that's a surprise "

"Please na " I whinned

"Nope and now I am going bye"

Arggh!! now this curiosity will eat my head for the entire day.

It was almost 7pm and I was completely ready. I wore a beautiful white frock which Shanaya had lent me, yes Shanaya had secretly sent us some clothes but she wasn't able to meet us as her parents had forbidden her.

Just then my phone rang and it was a call from Atharv .

"Kiana come downstairs I am waiting for you"

"Ok "

I hung up the call and went downstairs only to find Atharv waiting for me.

"You are looking so beautiful baby" he said softly and kissed my cheeks lovingly.

I blushed profusely on hearing his comment

"Thank you" I said after mustering up some courage

"Now let's go" he said and held my hand.

Atharv had brought me to a beach. The beach was mostly empty as it was night time. The atmosphere in the beach was so pleasant and soothing , I could hear the constant sound of the waves and the cool breeze blowing there made me feel so peaceful.

"Kiana " I heard Atharv calling me. I turned around to find him kneeling on one leg with a ring in his hand.

"Kiana since the first day I saw you in that school uniform with two cute little pony tails I lost my heart to you. You are my first and last love, no will ever be able to take your place in my heart. I know you have been going through a lot in the past few months but I promise you I will take all your miseries away. I love you a lot Kiana and can't imagine my life without you. The day when you confessed your love for me I was over the moon and thank you so much for giving me the best gift of my life, our baby. Kiana I want spend the rest of my life with you so will you marry me?"

I was just stunned , my heart was beating at different pace. I had always dreamt of this and now when it is happening it felt so surreal ,my eyes welled up on hearing his confession . Without even giving a second thought I said yes.

"Yes yes yes Atharv I will marry you"

He made me wear the ring.

"Kiana this is a fake gold ring but I promise you that one day I will replace this ring with an original gold ring"

"No need to do that Atharv the value of this ring is more than any other expensive ring as this ring reflects your true feelings for me. "

"I feel very blessed to have you in my life " he whispered and cupped my cheeks and leaned in to give me a kiss. This kiss was not like the other kisses, this kiss was soft and soothing, it was like we were promising to stay beside eachother forever.

END OF KIANA'S POV

To all my readers if you liked this chapter please hit the vote button and make sure to follow me ❤❤❤