Chapter Fifteen: After The Storm

The next day all of us woke up late, there was no food we can make since the kitchen was on fire yesterday so we're eating canned food and it's so not great. This is the worst holiday I ever been on. Arguments, fighting, rapists and kidnappers. Being rich is harder than I thought. Len next to me sighed and smiled weakly.

"I know this is a bad holiday, even worse from the one when Emma, father and I went to skiing in Switzerland, but at least Emma is happy." Len said.

"Yeah, even Ran, I never saw him smiling like this in a while." I said as we look at them playing in the water. There was a peaceful silent between us until we were interrupted by angry Marie. She sat next to Len crossing her arms.

"What's wrong Marie?" Len asked.

"It's that jerk Tom." Marie said.

"Again." Len said and she nodded her head. "What both of you children argued about?"

"Well-- Hey! We're not children!" Marie said and both of me and Len giggled, Marie puffed her cheeks in annoyance. "I'm surprised with Kim's attitude though."

"Why? Did she suddenly act nice?" I said jokily and Len laughed at the joke.

"Actually, Kim wasn't like that when we were in elementary school, she was sweet, shy, nice girl." Marie said, both of me and Len looked at her astonished we looked at each other with the same expression then back to her. "I wonder what happened, maybe it's Tom's influence? He was always that mean jerk who bully me, even now he still bully me."

"Gosh, I'm tired." I said.

"Me too." Len said and Len rest his back on mine. My heart started to beat fast, but I try to calm myself.

"Are you dating each other, 'cause it would be hot if you did, think about it, a devoted male bodyguard protect his master to find himself falling in love with his master and so the master toward the bodyguard. Waaa... So hot, so cute!" Marie said and Len rolled his eyes.

"Stop it, it's disgusting and I seriously don't want to know what you were thinking few minutes ago." Len said.

"Y-Yeah, b-both of us are men!" I said.

"So what, love doesn't know age or gender." Marie said and took her phone. "I always read gay novels with Emma, they're so hot."

"Disgusting, now I see who poisoned my little sister's brain." Len said.

"Actually I read some gay novels too." I said.

"You too Ren?! Seriously man." Len said and I shyly nodded my head.

"Anyway, I'm going to make a little party for us, so we can lighten this disaster holiday up." Marie said and then grin. "Also, there would be an unexpected surprise." Both of Len and I sighed together.

Later all of us gathered together. As always Kim is bugging Len, Emma and Ran are sitting together peacefully and Tom and Marie are fighting.

"And what am I suppose to do?!" Marie shouted. All of us stopped at the high tension between the two of them.

"You should have just suck it up and try to fix everything!" Tom shouted.

"And how am I supposed to do that?!" Marie shouted. "Y-You're the worst! I don't know why I-- never mind, I'm going."

"Whatever! Go! See if I care!" Tom shouted.

"Tom that's enough! We need to discuss something right now!" Kim shouted angrily.

"Oooh, someone got himself in trouble." I whispered to Len but apparently Tom heard me and glare at me and I chuckle. Tom and Kim walked away.

"For once I'm really grateful for Kim, I swear if they didn't stop fighting there I'm the one who'll separate both of them away." Len said and sighed.