Chapter Twenty Four: Fire vs Water

Rina POV.

"OMG, I'm so nervous. I can't believe I slept with Len." I said as I change my clothes. I'm happy even though we didn't do anything. I look at myself and blush embarrassed. I feel like cinderella but this time it's unlimited!

I sat down waiting for Len who emerged after few minutes. I stood up when I see him refreshed from the bathroom, he looks up at me with a gentle smile and I can't help it but blush. "Let's go Rina." Len said and offered me his hand which I held without hesitation.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Is he going to take me on a date?!

"First we're going to apologize to the whole household for lying about your gender, talk with Roy and..." Len trailed off and gave my hand a squeeze. "I want to introduce to my father as my girlfriend this time." He said that with a slightly broken sound as a small blush creeps into his cheeks, I found myself blushing too then squeezed his hand back nodding my head bashfully.

"Let's go...!" I said. Len called all the servants who works on the mansion. I apologized to everyone properly and they forgave me after I explained my circumstances. We walked out of the mansion as we took a walk while holding hands.

"I really don't know how to face Roy. I feel so bad about it, I vent all my anger on him." Len said then sighed.

"It's okay, Roy really respect you Len, and he's so mature." I said reassuring him.

"I hope so, Roy is really great, I wonder if he has a girlfriend." Len said.

"Ooh, I'm sure someone like him has girls falling head over heels for him, like he's so mature and composed for his age, also he's smart and good at sport." I said then look at Len who's frowning and I tilt my head confused. "What's wrong Len?"

"Don't talk about other men passionately like that, I'll get jealous." Len said pouting. I giggle at his childish expression that I never saw before.

"Don't worry, the person I'm in love with is you Len." I said then kissed his cheek. Len smiled and put his hand on the place where I kissed him. He stopped then looked at me with a serious expression, when I see it I feel myself blushing. We stopped walking as he lean in and kisses me.

"I love you too Rina." Len said then stroke my short hair. "I think I'm ready for facing Roy, if you're by my side Rina I can do anything." Len take out his cellphone and dialed Roy's number, unfortunately Roy is not picking up. "Let's go to his place, maybe he's there." I nod my head and call for the driver to pick us up since Roy lives on the normal side of town. We arrived, hop off then stood in front of the door. Len took a deep breathe then knock the door, after few minutes Henry opened the door then looked at me surprised, after few seconds he smiled.

"You finally revealed yourself to young master Len, Ren." Henry said.

"You knew I was a girl Henry?!" I asked in shock.

"Of course, a true butler should have sharp eyes so he won't embarrass his master in front of other people." Henry said.

"Oh... Roy also figured out I'm a girl too quickly, is my disguise that bad?" I asked.

"No, just that Len was too excited to realized your gender. My son actually will be a great butler, even greater than me, he's too sharp and mature for his age." Henry said proudly, Len bit his lips as though feeling guilty.

"I was wondering where he is actually." Len asked.

"Isn't he suppose to be working considering the time?" Henry asked suspiciously. Both of Len and I panicked.