Chapter Twenty Two: Love Triangle In A Middle Of Storm

Roy POV.

Ren's little brother, Ran, joined the blue fury, the most dangerous gang in the area and he's troubled by them now. I was one of them, but I quit for Owen, Jackson was also quit for a personal reason he didn't tell me about, after that we lost contact and met again, turned out his real name is Carl Johnson and his crush he told me about is Kim Prince, my one and only master's ex-fiancé. Carl and Kim has a bad history and she hates him. The only way to save Ran is by Carl cooperation because I can't fight alone.

"Who is it?" One of the maid asked when I rang the bell, when I was about to respond Kim who was holding my hand gave me squeeze, my hearted started to beat fast and I a little flustered.

"This is Kim Prince, I'm here to meet Carl Johnson in a personal matter." Kim said.

"I'm sorry but you can't enter without an appointment." She said.

"Ugh... Just tell him my name!" I shouted angrily.

"Right away madam." She said, less than few seconds past and the gate was already open. The maid who was in the intercom rushed to us. "Th-This way... Please." She was out of breath which made Ren astonished.

"Heh, the power of rich people." Kim said proudly. More like the power of Carl's love. The maid led us to a glass house and opened the door, inside there was Carl holding a rose, he walked to us and bend his hand so Kim should take the rose. Kim hand which was holding mine is sweating, I could sense she's scared and nervous, I pulled her to my chest and she hid her face.

"Ah still scared." Carl said, his expression is unchanged, but I know that deep down he's hurt. "So, what brought you here then?"

"Please help us!" Ren said before I could say anything. Carl was astonished by her protest.

"Me? You want my help?" Carl asked, he turned to me and realized what I'm wearing. "Blue fury huh? But before that, tell me Roy, what's your relationship with Kim?" I was loss for words by what he said. I ask myself this question, she's not Len's fiancé anymore... A friend? No I don't want to, I want to be in a deeper relationship.

"She's someone I care about." I said.

"Oh, don't tell me you like her?" Carl said.

"It's not like that!" I quickly deny it, Kim looked at me shocked. "Wait, it's not like that..."

"Save it, we're not here for this." Kim said with firm expression.

"Right, blue fury." I said, Kim turned to Carl still in my arms and Carl grin at me.

"Got my clothes?" He asked. I throw his clothes and he grabbed it. "I'll see you in few minutes." He walked away flashing Kim a wink, as he walked away he stopped and turned to us, he quickly threw something at us, but I quickly caught it. He chuckled and head somewhere. I saw what he threw to see a red card.

"I'll have you one day." I read what written and Kim blushed flustered. I felt anger rising within me when I see her blushing for another man.

"Uhm... Do you think Carl will help us?" Ren asked.

"I don't trust him." Kim said.

"Carl might be the bad guy for both of you, but he's my best friend, I trust him more than anyone." I said. I still refuse to believe that Carl did all these cruel things he did, there must be a reason. Both of Kim and Ren glared at me and turned away from me, Kim pulled away from me, but she still holding my hand. Suddenly I feel something is about to hit me from behind. I quickly turned behind me and caught it.

"Your reflex still great." Carl said. He was wearing his red uniform and his bamboo sword is attached on his back. He made his long hair into ponytail, he was really beautiful for a man. "Let's go."