Chapter Sixteen: The Open Book

(A/N): This picture is a fan art of Len x Rina, this won't happen in this chapter, so sorry (-_-)

———————————————————————

Rina POV.

After the bad yet awesome trip we went back to school, the teacher again scolded Ran for not wearing his necktie and Len for unbutton his first button.

"You should be wearing your uniforms like this." The teacher said and grabbed my arm. "Like mister Ren Brown here." Len stared blankly at the teacher and then grabbed my other hand, he unbutton my first button and I blushed.

"Hey idiot! What are you doing to my big brother?!" Ran asked and pulled me away buttoning my first button and fixed my necktie. "You sexual harassment."

"Speak to yourself, brother complex." Len said and both of them glared at each other angrily.

"Ren is my brother, I can do whatever I want with him!" Ran shouted angrily.

"Ren is my bodyguard, I'm his master, I'm the boss here!" Len said angrily. Both of Emma and I looked at each other nervously. Emma grabbed Ran's arm and I grabbed Len's arm.

"Now, now... We should go to class, no? We'll be late." I said.

"Y-Yeah." Emma said supporting my suggestion. Emma dragged Ran away and I so with Len.

"Seriously Len, what is wrong with you? Ran is younger than you, you should be the mature one." I said holding Len's hand, I sighed and looked at him, our eyes met and I look away. Oh crap, I can't even look at him in the eyes.

"Why do you always wear the uniform in a good way? Loosen up a little." Len said.

"No thank you, this is a prestige school, it's bad enough that I'm going here for free and on a top of that I'm failing in chemistry class, the least thing that I should do is to not break the school dress code." I said, besides, the line between my breast showed up when I unbutton it. Len squeezed my hand which made me aware that we're holding hands and I let go.

We head inside the classroom to see everyone there except for Kim and Tom. "Huh? where are they?" I asked.

"I'll ask the teacher." Len said and walked to the teacher. "Excuse me miss Philip, why Tom and Kim are absent?"

"Ah... the Prince's twin are absent because of some injuries, I heard that Tom Prince had a car accident yesterday." Miss Philip said.

"Ah, I see." Len said and his left eyes twitched. Oh, when his left eyes twitched that mean something is off.

"You must really care about your fiancé and soon to be brother-in-law to ask about them." Miss Philip said and Len smiled wryly.

"Y-Yeah." Len said and turned away.

"Len?" I called his name and he looked at me from the corner of his eye. "Wh-What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" Len asked.

"W-Well, whenever something off happened, your left eyes twitched, so I was wondering— I'm sorry." I said blushing and looked away, suddenly I feel his warm hand on my head stroking my hair, I looked up to see him smiling for me tenderly, my heart skip a beat and I smiled back.

"Alright class, open your textbooks." Miss Philip said and we opened our textbook.

After school we went back to the mansion. "Miss Anderson is so scary when she get angry."

"Yes, but she's a good teacher." Len said.

"I guess you're right about that, she makes me understand physics better than in my old school." I said.