THRILLER

THRILLER

creatures crawl in search of blood,to terrorize y'all's neighbourhood

to terrorize y'all's neighbourhood

creatures crawl in search of blood,to terrorize y'all's neighbourhood

"TEAM VISION,
LETS GO!"

"OUR TEAM NAME IS
NOT 'TEAM VISION'."

"YOU TWO ARE
WEIRDOS."

𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘:

GRACE MARY WINCHESTER DID NOT REMEMBER LIFE BEFORE SHE HAD THAT NAME. It was like she had awoken from a strange dream, and just like most dreams, the details of what had happened during her time in Morpheus' realm quickly slipped away like sand through her fingers. After opening her eyes to find herself surrounded by towering trees, she discovered her mind to be blank — she had no idea who she was. But then suddenly an image flashed through her mind and just as the image showed, she ended up meeting two men on a hunt in the woods: John and Dean Winchester.

With no one else left, that she knew of at least, and with intriguing psychic powers, the Winchesters decided to keep the girl close. This was why Dean adopted her and how she gained the name 'Grace Winchester'. It was a name she was proud to have.

The Winchesters weren't your typical white picket fence family, for how was a string of motels, constantly on the road and hunting the world's nightmares considered normal? Still, Grace adored her new life, her fresh start with her new Father and everything that came with it. Well, the monsters weren't exactly enjoyable.

Dean Winchester never expected to become a Father. Living the life that he did, with all the dangers it brought, he never thought he would bring a child into his world. But upon meeting a lost little psychic girl in the woods, he knew that from that moment on he had to protect her no matter what. And so, that wandering child became Grace Winchester, a hunter's daughter.