TEN - TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO WORK DAY

CHAPTER TEN — TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO WORK DAY
phantom traveler — part two

CHAPTER TEN — TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO WORK DAYphantom traveler — part two

"It's take your daughter to work day." — dean winchester

SURPRISED WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT TO SAY THAT WAS HOW SHE FELT AFTER BEING TOLD SHE WAS ALLOWED TO JOIN HER DAD AND UNCLE AS THEY LIED THEIR WAY INTO THE WAREHOUSE

SURPRISED WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT TO SAY THAT WAS HOW SHE FELT AFTER BEING TOLD SHE WAS ALLOWED TO JOIN HER DAD AND UNCLE AS THEY LIED THEIR WAY INTO THE WAREHOUSE. To be completely honest, she was expecting to be dumped in the Impala, like she always was, and let the car be her babysitter. But it seemed they were curious to see what Grace could sense from the wreckage and whether it could tell them anything about what they were hunting. So Grace kept close to her Dad's side as they entered the building.

The headband upon her head kept her curls out of her face and made her look less of the wild and messy child that she was. She still kept on her worn in boots and her jacket remained over her flannel shirt. It seemed her hair was the only different thing about her current style.

Grace pulled at her sleeves anxiously as she wasn't sure how this would play out. After sensing her nerves, Dean reached down and grabbed Grace's hand which he gripped tightly as they walked inside.

The two adult Winchesters raised their badges to the security guard who nodded in acknowledgment before turning to raise his eyebrow at the child. "It's take your daughter to work day." Lied Dean with a simple shrug and small smirk. Grace just waved awkwardly at the guard.

"Don't worry," Sam spoke up, bringing the guard's attention to him. "we'll make sure she doesn't touch anything." With that reassurance, the guard let them pass whilst still staring at Grace with a suspicious look. The girl then held her Dad's hand tighter.

Upon entering the warehouse, they were greeted with what was left of the plane. The NTSB has tried to reassemble the plane with what pieces they had by placing them down into the outline they had drawn across the floor. Seats were scattered about the room and wires were hung upon metal fences. Considering how big the plane was, it saddened Grace to see how little had survived. Just like the passengers.

There was a strange atmosphere in the room, like the wreckage itself was emitting it. Dean let go of his daughter's hand to reach into his pocket so Grace immediately latched onto her Uncle. She didn't like the eerie feeling in the room, not one bit.