Chapter 1

AUTHOR P.O.V

A boy is sleeping peacefully with cute pout on his face . His button nose. His juicy lips. His almond eyes . Everything is looking perfect. He is looking cute while sleeping.But then his mom shout on him .
Mom: kim taehyung can't you hear me . Wake up fast.( Shout)
The boy who was sleeping with cute pout was non other than Taehyung.
Tae suddenly woke up and sat on the bed.
Mom: can't you hear me ? Wake up and make breakfast.
Tae: ok mom.
Mom: now wt are you doing hurry up . I don't want my babies to get late because of you understand.
Tae nodded
SO LET ME INTRODUCE.
The boy who is sleeping is kim taehyung. He is very silent because of some incident which you will all know further. He use to be very cheerful and happy before 3years . But he became silent from past 3 years. His mom is rude towards him because of that incident.
So let's go back to the story.
Taehyung freshen up and came downstairs to make breakfast for everyone.
Soon he made breakfast and served them and did house chores and went to his part time job .
It's his daily routine to make house chores and he gose to part time job On the other side
A boy is sleeping with no expression. One maid came to his room to wake him up as he lives alone in a big mansion. The maid went towards his room to wake his master as it's already 9:00am if they didn't wake him up they are dead . He will shout for not waking him up . If they Wake him up then also he shout.
Maid: MASTER ( Said little louder)
The boy who was sleeping is getting disturbed by noise .
Maid: master.....it's.... already....9:00am.......( Cut of by flower pot breaking sound)
The boy who was sleeping he throws the flower pot on the floor.
????: I told don't disturb me when I'm sleeping.( Shout)
Maid: m....master its 9:00am
????: Wt the hell ? Why didn't you wake me up early. F**k I'm late . I have very important meeting.
Maid: we..we tried but master you..you were.. sleeping......
????: You all are useless . Get out from my room. Prepare my breakfast.
Maid left soon as she doesn't want to end her life.
The one who is shouting at maid is Jeon jungkook aka jjk . Mafia king he is very rude towards everyone except his grandmother. He is ruthless person he killed many people who are against him. Today he has a very big deal. He have to supply weapons for other countries.
He did his morning routine in hurry and took his gun and left the house.
He told to make breakfast but he didn't eat as usual. He went for one famous restaurant for breakfast and he had meeting in that restaurant too.
With taehyung
Taehyung works in a restaurant . He got this job because of his Beauty.
His manager has lustful eyes on taehyung. He took advantage of tae's beauty and kept him in this job . Not only his manager everyone is attracted to his beauty rather than his talent. No one praise his by his talent. Everyone wants his body. Taehyung work in restaurant as cook . He cook very tasty 😋.
As soon as tae reached the restaurant. He took the apron and wore . He started to make the order which other waiter said to prepare him. Soon their manager came in the kitchen and spoke.
Manager: listen everyone.
Who ever present there look towards manager direction.
Manager: So today a big persons are coming to our restaurant. So i need good and perfect person to serve them . As he is very rich and young CEO.
All nodded.
Manager came near taehyung and lean closer and said.
Manager: taehyung i want you to take care of the person who is coming today for breakfast.
Tae: but sir...
Manager: i know you will do it ( he placed his hands on taehyung thing and said) i am telling you coz you are the sexy person here . Who can attract everyone towards you( he said this sentence slowly but tae heard)
Tae back away and he removed manager hand from his things and said .
Tae: ok sir ( tae said ok coz if he deny he may lost his job. If he lose them his so called mom will torture him as she did before.
Manager kept his hands on tae waist and said
Manager: i know you will accept.
Tae:sir please check whether they came or not.
Manager left tae's waist and went out to check.
Jimin: tae baby why can't you just deny?
Tae: Jimin if deny you know he will remove from this job.
Jimin: but he always try to touch you improperly that BASTER
Tae: not only him Jimin. Everyone is like same obsessed with my body.
Tae is silent. He doesn't speak much with everyone but with Jimin it's different. Jimin is the one who there with tae in every situation. Tae cant hide anything from him . Tae only close to Jimin .
Jimin is taehyung best friend aka soulmate. He also works in the same restaurant.
Soon jungkook and hobi came in the same restaurant where tae works.
Jungkook is known as CEO but no one knows he is the Mafia King only few knows.
Manager: Welcome sir. Welcome to our restaurant. Please sit here .
Jk didn't say anything and sat in chair. Hobi sat beside him .( Hobi is jk's personal assistant he knows that jk is Mafia king)
Tae came with menu.
Tae: sir your order please.
Jk look at the person .
Jk was staring at tae for minute .
Hobi: sir order....
Jk order some food item and tae went inside to bring.
Soon some people came with mask and there leader came.
Mr lee: hello mafia king ( Note the whole resturant was empty as jk booked it for few hours)
Jk: hello Mr lee .
Mr lee: have you bought weapons
Jk: of course i came to give you that only.
Jk: hobi
Hobi: yes sir
Jk: give them that bag.
Hobi gave me lee one bag which is Full of weapons

~⁠~⁠~💜TO BE CONTINUED 💜~⁠~⁠~