Chapter:7

Jk: wt????wt the hell were you doing when he escape from the basement.
( Jk was shouting on hobi as Mr Kim {tae's dad} escape)
Hobi: boss we try to find him so much he escape someone help him to escape. And she is one lady . And we don't have any information of me kim present.
Jk: i don't know anything just tell our mans to find him and i want him in within 5 days . I give you 5 days you have to find him at any cost.
Hobi: yes boss.
With that jk cut the call .
Tae: what happened? are you stressed?
Jk: yes you want to be my stress relief?
Tae: huh ? Not funny now say what happened? Don't flirt
Jk: i was trying to flirt with my husband don't have the right to do? And don't you get scared by me?
Tae: you ? Scared? I don't get scared by anyone and wt is there in you that i should get scared by you?
Jk: you were so silent when we met before marriage and now sassy?
Tae: then u expect me to be silent forever. The marriage was forced for both of us . So we don't have feelings for each other wts is the problem being friends
Jk: but i love you*sweet*
Tae: a..ab let's talk something else.
Jk*in mind*: why can't he love me *mad* am i not handsome? I don't even see anyone or flirt with anyone. Fuck he is different from other. He don't even get scared. It's fine i love him so i don't mind his behaviour.
Tae: Bunny should we go for shopping?
Jk: huh? Bunny?
Tae: then Jeon jungkook ok?
Jk: jungkook is ok u can call me that.
Tae: ok bunny
Jk and tae came to shopping mall.
Jk: take wt ever you like .
Tae: ok*smile little*
Boy: sir wt would you like to see i mean which type of clothes*the boy was hanging his head low as he knows jk is jjk *
Tae told the boy to pick some clothes.
Tae only selected few clothes as he don't like to spend more money.
Jk: baby only few? Why? Didn't you like the clothes? Should we go to another mall?
Tae: no it's not like that bunny. Here the clothes are so expensive.
Jk: oh god my cute baby. Boy pack everything which my husband told to pick .
Tae: bunny they are so many.
Jk: it's my mall baby you don't worry about money. I can buy whole world for you.
Tae was a bit Happy that someone cares for him. Wt will happen when tae came to know jk killed his brother due to some reason and kidnapp his dad( taes dad) too.
Tae was selecting party ware clothes as jk told him to do. But jk's eyes fall on one dress which is too revealing like there is no clothes at all like it only cover upper body till waist and then lower part only cover till mid things.
Jk*in mind*: it perfectly suits for tae . Oh God he will be dam hot in this dress. I know it's too revealing but i want to see in this dress only me . No one else. But why i want to see him? Jk control yourself. But Tae look dam sexy in this outfit like it only cover rare parts .
Jk was thinking like pervert then tae tap his shoulder.
Tae: bunny??
Jk: huh?
Tae: why the fuck you are starting this outfit?*like tae made a weird face not liking the outfit*
Jk: ntg just imagining your self in this dress.*whisper*
Tae: wt ? Did u said something?
Jk: ntg and why are you using bad words? Did u finish shopping?
Tae: wt do you mean why? I am adult i can use wt i want*sassy* and you are my husband so choose clothes for me instead of staring this outfit .
Jk: this *pointed towards the outfit which he was imagining tae *
Tae: are you freaking kidding me? You want me to be naked?
Jk: yes..i mean no.
Tae: then choose another*order*
Jk*in mind*: i knew it.  And i didn't expect i will do according to his order. He is sassy boy and i love this side of your. And i get angry when you are uncomfortable with me or show that you don't love me. But it's ok you are jjk mafia Kings queen so everything is forgive for u.
Jk: ok my highness.
Tae: wow wt a chance in you? CEO is doing according to my will. Must say you are a good husband.
Jk: thank you for your compliment*fake smile* now try this*handed a beautiful dress which is not revealing.
Tae : but it has zip backside *i know it's little awkward coz male outfits doesnt have zip at backside. But it's ff so please manage to read it *
Jk: yeah you want me to come in trail room?
Tae*in mind*: wt should i say coz he is my husband so he have right but if he saw me changing? I will not let him see me .
Tae: fine.
Jk*in mind*: I'm going to see tae's body wow it's really amazing to watch him changing .
*I know you all are confused by jk's behaviour. Jk behave like a bad boy when tae behave like he don't love jk. And he is soft caring when tae show his sassy side and don't get scared.
Tae and jk entered in trail room . The room was quite big why not it's an expensive shoping mall.
Tae: now turn other side or get out.
Jk*in mind*: till now no one dare to speak back but tae he just tell me to get out. Must say i got a perfect husband. But wait the whole room wall were covered with mirrors.
Tae didn't notice coz he was just thinking jk is with him while changing. His thoughts didn't made him observe the room walls are covered with mirrors.
Tae slowly slide his shirt down and here our wipped jk is just starting at tae shamelessly.
Jk*in mind*: wow amazed by your beauty and behaviour. You have a perfect body. You are attracting me but when i saw you 3 years before you were still like kid. But now no you aren't kid anymore.
Tae: bunny you can turn .
Jk: oh you are beautiful baby. Wait let me keep zip at back side.
Tae: ok do it fast.
Jk wantedly slide his cold fingers on tae's back making tae flinch.
Jk*in mind*: he has Milky skin.
Jk: I'm sry it was by mistake.
Tae: yours hands are cold..
Jk: is that so?
Jk kept the zip and kiss tae on his nap making tae shock.
Jk: wt ? Why are you shock? Don't i have right to kiss my husband?
Tae: you have but you have to take my permission.
Jk: Jeon jungkook doesn't take permission.
Tae: and I'm also Jeon taehyung i don't get scared ok. If you do this again i will kick your friend.*sassy*
Jk:*disbelief* fine. And you know you are the first person who order me and talk back.
Tae: good good.
Tae*in mind*: wt happen to you tae? When his cold fingers touch me i felt butterflies. Jk is doing something that my heart beat is keep on increasing when he touch me. Did this idiot doing black magic? If it's yes then i will kick him left and right*cute pout*
Jk : now you are ok?
Tae: wt happened to me
Jk: I'm sure you must be cursing in your mind don't you?
Tae: how you know?
Jk: that Means you are cursing you handsome husband?
Tae: huh there are so many handsome boys.
Jk: and who are they?
Tae*lean closer to jk ear*: park bo-gum.
Jk: you have no right to praise someone random boy infront of your man.*mad*
Tae: oww you are so cute when you are mad bunny boy .
Jk: I'm not bunny boy ok I'm the great Jeon jungkook who rules each and every girl heart *smirked*
Tae*grab his collar*: so you are cheating on kim taehyung?
Jk: no never it's Jeon taehyung. And listen my sassy husband don't you again make me jealous by saying someone handsome.
Tae: and don't you dare to look at anyone if you do i will lock you in one room.
Jk: omg I'm scared*dramatically said*
Jk touch tae's lips suddenly
Jk: your lips are really soft*touching taes lips*
Tae: idiot you ruined my lips stick.
Jk:  are you serious? fine let's go we have flight in 3 hours hobi Hyung call and told .
Tae: ok let's go*hug in excitement*
Jk: hmm you smell so good. *His hands were roaming around tae's waist he was above to touch tae's things but tae slap jk on his chest .
Tae: why you always behave like pervert person?
Jk: because this pervert person has this beautiful husband that's why.
Tae: shameless person.*little bit shy*
Finally taekook reached Paris.
Jk*in mind*: wt your brother have done to my sister was not right. That's why he have to die in my hands
💜TO BE CONTINUED 💜