CHAPTER 3

Next morning
As usual tae woke and made breakfast.
Tae was serving breakfast then his mom told.
Mom: taehyung come fast at evening we have to go somewhere.
Tae: where mom?
Mom : i fixed your marriage with someone so they want to meet you at *** restaurant.
Tae: hmm
Tae didn't said anything coz it's waste of energy he already deny so many marriage proposal. And he knows if he say no his mom will torture him.
Mom: if i heard or see u escaping from this marriage you will see my dead body.
Tae: don't say like that mom . I'm ready for marriage.( Said with tears in his eyes)
Mom: better. I will not forgive you if you do anything.
Tae went to restaurant as usual.
On the other side
Jk was sleeping peacefully but then his sleep got interrupted by phone ring. Jk saw the caller id and sat on the bed .
Jk: Hello (cold tone)
Jk's dad: jungkook we want to meet you today. So come here for breakfast.
Jk: why? Is there something special?
Jk's mom: do as we say don't question ok.
Jk: I'm coming
Jk cut the call and said to himself
Jk: now wt they want From me . I gave everything which they demanded. Now wt they are expecting. Oh God I'm tired of being there son .
( Jk parents doesn't know truth about jk being Mafia. Jk became cruel towards everyone as in childhood every one left him alone . They didn't give any love, attention, care ,respect etc. He fulfill their demand coz they blackmail him that they will do something to his grandmother. That is the only reason jk obey all orders from there parents. Jk parents doesn't have heart they just want to rule everyone. Jk mother died when jk was 3 years .But jk didn't saw her dead body. His father told him that his mother was died. So jk's father marriage someone. And slowly jk's father changed and listening to his wife . They are money minded)
After jk's morning routine he went to his parents house.
Jk's mom : finally you came . i will serve you son.( Fake smile)
Jk's dad: sit sit have breakfast. Your mom cook delicious food .
Jk: she is not my mom . She is step mom.
Jk's mom : oh son don't say like that it hurts ( said in sarcastic way)
Jk: oh please say wt you guys want i have so many works not like you guys sit and eat whole day.
Jk's dad: watch you mouth jungkook.
You can't say bad about my wife.
Jk's mom: calm down honey you know he is still small.
Jk: oh please stop you over acting and say the reason for calling me.
Jk's dad: you know use very well son .
Jk: of course i know money minded ( mumbled)
Jk's dad: so we called you here to inform we arranged your marriage with someone.
Jk: wt the hell are you saying mr Jeon? I'm not going to marry anyone and make my life hell.
Jk's mom: oh please baby kook . Accept it we are going to meet them at evening.
Jk: stop it I'm not you baby. I'm am not going to accept. This is my last and final decision.
Jk's mom: think twice son . You know your grandmother is Still with us only. So think twice and say the answer.
Jk : why do you guys want me to get married? Are they giving you money?
Jk's dad: no they aren't giving any money. They have a land which is very valuable now . It's prices is so high and there company too we can get there company.
{ Yes taehyung dad had company but now tae's dad is unknown so no one is taking care of it and jk's mom and jk's dad eyes feel on that company so they thought this idea of marring his son to mrs kim son( tae's mom)}
Jk: i knew it you think I'm you toy ?
Jk's mom: baby kook think and say you answer ok we will be waiting for you in ***resturant. And we don't want to hear no .
Jk: then why the hell you are even asking?
Jk's dad: speak nicely to you mo...
Jk: step mother....she can't take my mom's place understand.
With that jk left the house without having breakfast .
On the other side
Tae came to restaurant where he work.
Tae was preparing food when Jimin came .
Jimin: good morning taehyung.
Tae: hmm gm.( Little low )
Jimin: wt happen to you ? Are you fine did your mom said something?
Tae: she fixed my marriage they are coming to see me in ***restaurant.( Said in low tone)
Jimin: why she wants you to get married?
Tae: you already know Jimin she is feeling burdon.
Jimin: i told you to move on with me . I told you to stay in my apartment.
Tae looked down.
Jimin: we will make plan and try to break the marriage
Tae: no we can't do as mom told is i do something she will die.
Jimin: how can she be so cruel towards his own son.
Tae: leave it we have many orders so focus on our duty.
With jk
Jk came office with angry face . All can see how much angry he is .
Hobi went in jk cabin and saw all papers were on the floor, broken flower pot ect
Hobi: boss are you fine.
( Hobi call boss when they are alone. If someone is there he Call sir )
Jk: I'm not fine. They demanded again to get married to someone whom i don't even know his name .
Hobi: calm down boss. You can say them( tae's family) you are not ready.
Jk: that mr Jeon told he will do something to my granny.
Hobi: boss wt will you do?
Jk: they want to get married me to that person right ok i will do it . But he who is going to marry me with regret for marriage me . I will make him say he will not marry me with his own mouth. If i even get married i will show him wt is hell
Jk *in mind*: but that restaurant boy(tae) he is roaming in my mind i have to find out who is he . Why he keep on bothering me .
( Actually jk parents didn't kidnapped jk's grandmother. They just kept her in a secret place were jk can't find . She is fit and fine . They just say they will do something because his son will only listen to this)

(⁠=⁠^⁠・⁠ェ⁠・⁠^⁠=⁠)💜TO BE CONTINUED 💜