Chapter:12

Tae: unbelievable husband once I will be top then you will feel the pain*smirk*
Jk: never ever Jeon jungkook only have the aura to be top, you are meant to be bottom*pull tae closer by this waist*
Tae: ok *pout* why aren't we wearing any clothes??
Jk: because i dreamed i will sleep with my future one like this*wink*.
Tae: good that you didn't choose others or i would kill them*cute*
Jk: my jelly baby calm down
Tae: kookie don't leave me like my family left me*hide himself in jk's chest*
Jk: no princess i will never do that and ur family gonna pay for it specially ur dad*last sentence jk said in low tone*
Tae: tae tae trust you*kiss jk's ni**ple*
Jk: my baby is acting cute today?? And being pervert huh?? *Smirk in satisfaction*
Tae: I'm hot not cute .
Jk: yeah hot as f*cable you taste so good let's do it daily
Tae: so u don't want me to walk..
Jk: huh??
Tae*smack his head* : because when we make love after sometime it's hard to step on the floor.
Jk: no problem I'm there na to carry you.
After sometime
Tae: jungkook wake up it's almost lunch time and mom called you so many times wake up you pig
Jk: ah...wt is this nonsense let me sleep and i don't wanna talk to that lady .*hugging tae not letting him move *
Tae: kookie she is older than u ,learn how to respect.
Jk: don't give me advice and call her and keep on speaker.
Tae call jk's step mother
Jk's mom : hello son how are you? Are you enjoying your honeymoon??
Jk: till now we are fine mrs Jeon and why did you call us?*tae glance at jk*
Jk's mom: son don't get angry i know you have short temper but I'm your mom anyways i guess tomorrow you are coming to sk so after reaching home pack your luggage and come to our Village your sisters marriage is fixed.
Jk: wt? How come ? And why didn't i knew it ? Are you forcing her to marry? If yes then i will not..
Jk's mom: jungkook she herself told she wanna marry so we fixed and she is happy with it and son taehyung make your husband understand that we aren't any enemy of him *cut the call*
Tae: wts with your behaviour kookie? How mom is talking calmly and you ?
Don't talk to me. i didn't thought my husband will disrespect someone like this .*Tae wear jk's long t-shirt and left to freshen up.*
Jk: baby*shout* why are you leaving me alone in bed? I'm not feeling warm now.
Tae: get your @$$ up Mr Jeon we have to leave or else you stay here I'm going *shout back*
Jk: ah.. i make him mad ,oh God now he won't listen .
Taekook reached sk there house and jk went out as he got an important work so tae called his friend Jimin .
Jimin: how are you tae ? Is anything happen between you two?
Tae: I'm fine chimi and why are you so excited to know wt happen there?
Jimin: i heard you left Yuna in that restaurant and no sign of her till now .
Tae: then that bitch is trying to hit on my kookie *POSSESIVE*
Jimin: your kookie? Oh ho when you both became this close?? Haa??
Tae: Leave our matter tell me one thing this all information you got from j-hope right?wts the matter??
Jimin: yeah don't tease me it's nothing like that*shy*
They were talking then they heard door Bell tae ran to open the door as it must be his kookie .
Tae happily open the door then got shocked when he saw jk got a a little big hand cut . Actually he got it coz of some mission. From jk's hands bleed drops were dripping to the floor.
Tae: kookie wt happen? And how you got this much big hurt? *Worried*
Jk : let's go inside baby*cold*
Jk was hella angry as in there mission his almost mans got hurt and him too.
Jk saw Jimin then said
Jk: wt are you doing here? *Tae was about to say but* i came home now you may leave mr park
Jimin signal tae that he is leaving.
Tae: kookie you are making me worry say wt happen? Did you fought with anyone? Or business rival did this? Say why aren't you replying
Jk: can you please shut up. Let me be in peace*shout in angry and didn't realise wt he have done . I already mentioned jk have  short temper*
Tae's eyes filled with tears his husband who  never talk in high tone now shout at him for no reason and told let him live in peace. tae ran towards their bedroom.
Jk : shit wt i have done *cursed himself for shouting at his love * ahhh jungkook can't you just control your f*cking angry and you let it out on your husband. *Jk didn't care about his wound as it's common to him and ran behind tae *
When jk entered in there room saw tae packing luggage
Jk: baby??? Are you mad at me? I'm sry i was frustrated and i let it on you please forgive me.*Tae no response.*
Jk: did you eat anything? Were you wating for me? I'm sry princess i had some fight with my rivals. Now don't punish me by your silence it's killing me inside.*jk made tae look at himself*
Jk: i promise i won't do it again. Please say something.
Tae didn't said anything just his eyes was filled with tears but not coming out.
Jk: taehyung i told sry now leave it please.*Jk himself don't know why he is pleasing tae so much he never care about anyone's feelings but now he have someone to take care .*
Tae didn't said anything and made jk sit on bed and started applying ointment on his wounds. While he was applying ointment his hands were shaking badly .
Jk: princess say something sry to hurt you .
Tae: come for lunch or else stay hungry. And mom called we have to leave to your Village evening.*cold and left *
Jk: how should I make it up yarr??
Jk came downstairs and saw tae eating his lunch while watching his fav drama.
Jk serve himself and sat beside taehyung.
Jk: wt are you watching baby??
Tae: can't you see? *Glance at jk*
Jk*gupled*: yeah 😅 how funny is this drama*trying to lighten up*
Tae: it's not funny drama it is related to crime 😑
Jk *in mind*: my life use to be happy. Eating killing sleeping but I'm married now my baby rule over my everything. Once i use to hate these drama but now to impress him wt all I'm doing .
Jk: you say WT should i do to make it up?
Tae: promise me u never ever fight with anyone again.
Jk: i can't baby
Tae: then f*ck off *irritated*
Jk: ask anything except this .
Tae: does it look like funny to you? I don't like fighting and violence kookie i hate it . I lost my brother and father as they were like you always ready to fight i don't wanna loose you understand it  *tears*
Jk: now don't cry fine i promise i won't do anything untill the matter don't cross the limits now happy? Come here i miss you .*kept his plate aside and pull tae closer* Tae: i miss your warm too *hide himself in jk's chest*  Jk: is that so???
Tae: evening we are leaving so pack your things. Jk: wt ?? I don't know how to do and didn't you pack your husband things? Tae: self service, do it your self.*Taekook sat in there car and now there driver is driving the car.* Jk: it takes time so let's sleep.
Tae: you don't have any work? Sleeping, touching me , and eating*face palm* enjoy the nature mister. Jk: you carry on I'm sleeping*jk placed his head on tae's lap and slept but soon jk got one notification from j-hope *
Tae : should i Wake him up? Wait let me check.*he took the phone and saw his photo on jk's screen lock*the notification can be read when he open password* wt he kept the password 🤔 ?? Let me type his birthday day *then it shows wrong password* let me type mine password. Then the lock got open Tae saw j-hope message.
Message: boss we found mr Kim and that lady who helped Mr kim to escape after Lia's (jk's sister) marriage come to our place boss...
Tae got confused by the message he wasn't understanding why j-hope text jk like that. Tae*in mind*: why I'm not understanding this ? I think jk is hiding something from me and wt it is ? Who is mr Kim? And wt that lady?? And why he is calling kookie boss?? May be he is secratary so he is calling. Jk: wt happen?? *Closed eyes*
Tae: you got some message from j-hope .
Jk: wt? *Quickly wake up and took the phone* did you check??
Tae: yeah he was saying mr Kim and that lady is found and why he is calling you boss??
Jk: good news now he will be tortured*whisper* Tae: wt ? Did you said anything??
Jk: ntg it's not for me baby may be he is send by mistake.   Tae: but...
Jk: no buts don't concentrate on anyone just focus on me that's enough*kiss* Tae: you pervert husband, driver is infront of you stupid bunny Jk: i don't care.
*I know it's a late update i was a bit busy and sry for the late update . Comment your favourite part*