Chapter:13

Tae: kookie now how much time it takes to reach your Village I'm hungry*pout*  Jk: oww my baby is hungry wait... Driver Stop the car infront of expensive restaurant
Driver: s..sir we almost ready and here we can't get expensive restaurant.  Tae: bubbu it's ok i will wait *They reached jk's house in village.* Mrs Jeon*step mom*: son jungkook and taehyung come inside had safe journey? How are you?
Jk: we are fine no need to show fake concern to my husband he is innocent don't know your true colour so don't manipulate him . I'm there to take care of him *roll his eyes*
Tae: kook.. Jk: taehyung no don't support her infront of me and you can think it's waring or something else. I hate her that's it and you don't need to respect her . She is acting nice as u have one land which is expensive now.     Tae*in mind*: why jungkook hate her so much? And for the first time he warn me he is giving mafia Vibes *pout* Jk left from there
Tae: I'm sry mom from his side *tae follow jk like a lost puppy*
Tae: jungkook...jk...Jeon...aish *jk is totally ignoring tae *  Tae: kookie I'm sry na till how much time u will be angry with me i was just...
Jk: just supporting that lady who took my happiness ha?*jk was in angry he don't know he was shouting at tae. I already mentioned jk have short temper*
Tae: koo...why...are you scolding me ?
I was just...   Jk: wt ? You just wt? You know she married my dad when i was 3 years and i don't even remember my mother face i just have photo of her . She took away my happiness and my mom *cracking voice* ( even after jk being Mafia King he have feelings too he will be hurt too after being separated by his own mother he didn't express nor show his feelings to someone but for the first time he burst out making taehyung shock)
Tae: kookie calm down it's ok *hug his waist tightly*.  Jk: I'm sry sry i was frustrated when you leave my side sry baby i was angry when you support whom i hate the most.*hug tae tightly thinking somone will seperate tae from jk as they did for jk and his mother*  Tae: no kookie i understand you no need to be sry hmm... And who told you that your mom is not alive? I mean how come you came to know?
Jk: my grandmother told me that ....
Little Flashback...  Mr Jeon: honey where were you ? Why are you coming home this late you know jk is crying for you *hold little kook in his arms who is 3 years old*
Mrs Jeon: oh please I'm not your slave or your son's slave to take care of you all the day and do household works . Can't you see I'm enjoying with my friends now don't i have right to do that ? All the day i have to take care of you and your mother and jungkook ha? *Roll her eyes* Mr Jeon: i am being sweet that doesn't mean you speak shit control yourself and who the hell come home at midnight after having a small baby in our house ha?
Granny: son give jungkook to me
Mr Jeon: I'm seeing you are spending your time mostly outside and i doubt on you.  Mrs Jeon: as if i care don't u remember it was forced marriage or else i would have marry whom i loved
Mr Jeon: then just give me divorce i will take care of my son .
Mrs Jeon: finally I'm ready to give you divorce tomorrow let's get divorce i will be free. *After that day mrs Jeon and mr Jeon divorce and jk was still small and his grandmother doesn't know the reason why they took divorce she just know they both fight with eachother. And one day mr Jeon marry and jk's granny didn't like her nor jk liked her . Jk's step mom yuki and real mother somi fight for some reason where jk's granny was present and she saw yuki*jk's step mom* shoot bullet to somi*jk's own mother* and she thought she was dead but they didn't know mr Kim *tae's dad* saved her . So granny told jk that yuki killed his real mother. No one didn't know it was just misunderstanding.*Present time*
Tae: kookie it's ok I'm there for you please don't cry*yes jk was crying as he remembered his mother but jk didn't know his own mother didn't want jk*    Jk: aren't you mad ? I'm sry for shouting princess just don't do such things which makes me angry.*hug tae not leaving him *
Tae: yes I'm mad don't talk to me *Pout*(back away). You warn me you are so bad Kookie.    Jk: aish kookie is sry now don't be mad at kookie *cutely*(jk can be cute for tae )
Tae: ommo my husband is acting cute *squeeze his cheeks and kiss his lips *
Jk: here too *pointed towards forehead*   Tae : ummmmah *kiss on jk's forehead*   Jk: now my turn*pull tae's waist closer and attached his lips with tae's and kissing didn't care about surroundings and then ...
Lia: oppa *shout* are you here???*entered without knocking the door*
Taekook immediately back away from kiss *  Jk : Lia ...yeah I'm here. Meet my husband Jeon taehyung.
Tae and Lia looked at eachother for sometime and noth said at a time.
Tae/ Lia: you ? Why are you here?
Jk: hello?? Excuse me? You both know eachother?  Tae: very well she use to study where my brother use to study and i guess he introduced you as his gf right?    Lia: of course i was but he was CHEATER and oppa *jk* why did you marry him ha? Didn't you find someone better?   Tae: Girl don't cross your limits and no word about my Hyung he became metal after meeting you .  Lia : oh shut up you are just like your so called Hyung *jk was confused as well as shock as he saw tae raising his voice for the first time on others and on the other side Lia who never speak more than ha, hmm, ok, yes ,no she is fighting omg*
Jk: stop it *shout* baby wt happen why are you fighting hmm?
Lia: oh baby ha? Oppa you are my brother so support me not this boy.
Tae: why are you jealous ha? He is my husband*pull jk's right arm*
Lia: he is my brother first* pull jk's left arm towards her side*
*Note before you guys ask from where Lia came i would like to inform Lia is yuki*jk's step mom * and mr Jeon daughter. Jk only hate yuki not her daughter Lia . Jk and Lia are good brother and sisters*
Jk: wt the hell you both are doing? If you want to fight then do don't pull me in your fight.*back away*
Tae: is that so then if you dare to come to me tonight i will chop your head and cut you into so many pieces. *With angry he turned another side*
Lia: oppa you didn't want to support me for this boy? Don't talk to me *turn another side*  Jk*in mind*: killing someone is easy then making my baby and Lia Happy oh god now wt to do ?
Jk: Lia congratulations did you accept this marriage by your own or mrs Jeon forced you? And tae let's go to nice restaurant my baby must be hungry.  Lia/ tae: go to hell. Choose any one .  Jk: wt is there any compition or wt ? Listen idk why you guys are fighting can you let me know for the god sake *controlling his frustration*    Tae: i will say
Lia: no i will tell.   Tae: no
Lia: yes.    Jk: shut up both of you . taehyung say wt happen
Tae: when i was young my brother and she were good friends and he introduced her and his girlfriend after few days and they were happy. one day he came home drunked and didn't tell wt happen he just told she*Lia* left him i was angry and wanted to know why then next day i..*teary eyes* i saw one boy killed my brother idk why . I didn't saw his face and from that day my dad is missing and my mom thinks I'm the reason of everything.*Jk understood the whole story. Jk hug him and wipe his tears.*
Jk *in mind*: my tae baby should know his brother real face and his father. And who he saw killing his brother was me . Thank God he didn't see me i will let him know after this marriage. I killed him after knowing he blackmail my sister.  Lia: oppa I'm going to my room if you have time then i want to talk to you about something important.*left*
Jk: tae my baby don't cry it's ok may be your brother is not so good don't trust on someone this much.
Tae: he is not someone kookie he is my brother*cry* Jk: shhh...take some rest i will be back hmm then we will go to some nice restaurant.*kiss tae's whole face* Tae: kookie don't leave me like others did please trust me .*teary eyes* Jk: i will never leave you if you leave me then i will find you anyways and don't overthink take rest for sometime hubby have some important work  hmm.*gave a long peck on tae's lips but tae kiss jk more not  leaving him *  Jk: today somone being romantic ha ?
Tae: get out and come fast*push jk*
On the otherside  Jk: wt you wanted to talk Lia?.   Lia: oppa why did you even marry him you know he is...
Jk: Lia i understand everything and taehyung is not like his brother roy . Taehyung don't know anything about his brother roy  real character . He is innocent and pure .   Lia: oppa from when you started trusting people? And i can see you are soft towards him after being Mafia King?
Jk: Lia you won't understand let it be and don't fight with him hmm no questions.    Lia*in mind*: no i won't believe that boy *tae*. ( Sry for the very very late upload and shower your love for this ff 400+ like 40 comments)