Chapter 2

Mr lee took the bag and gave to one of his man .
Then soon Tae was coming from kitchen with order .
Jk just look at him with pure eyes
Jk *mind: i think i saw this boy some where.
Where as Mr lee was checking tae head to toe.
Mr lee: he is very hot as well as sexy.
Manager: he is the hot boy in our restaurant.
Mr lee: he is walking very sexy way . His Beauty is attracting me . His things are making me hard to Control. His breast is beautiful. He is making me hard by his looks . His waist is so slim i want to feel him. His things are sexy. I want to feel him . Who is he?
Manager: his name is kim taehyung.
Then manager left.
Jk: you are not allowed to check or say shit about others mr lee.
Jk*mind*: i don't know i can't Hear anything wrong about this boy.
By the way if i say he is sexy too.
Mr lee: why jk you have any relationship with him?
Jk: i said you are not allowed to check anyone with lustful eyes and watch your mouth from next time i don't hesitate to kill you .
Mr lee: i was kidding. Please don't mind mafia king. We are extremely sorry.
Hobi*mind*: why boss is supporting this taehyung he is unknown for us but why Boss is not liking. May be he have something something ( smirked internally)
Jk*mind*: why do you care mr Jeon jungkook? If he says something bad about that so called boy wt his name haa taehyung. Why do you even care. And did i just said his name ? So i remember his name too. And why the hell I'm thinking about him. All are bad . No jungkook you can't believe him so easily. Now Stop thinking ok.
Tae came and placed food on the table and said
Tae: anything else sir?
Jk: No
Tae: enjoy your breakfast sir .
Taehyung left from there.
(Taehyung is silent but at workplace he have to speak so he just speak when it is necessary.)
Jungkook and hobi finished there breakfast and went to office.
.
.
.
.
Evening
It's already late night but still tae is in the restaurant working.
Today his manager gave him lots of work. But Jimin was also there with him that's why tae is less tensed.
After 1 hour it's almost 10 pm. Tae and Jimin walking on the streets . They were going Home. But then they felt like someone is watching them and following them. They turned back but there was no one but then they started walking but suddenly 4 boys came in front of them . They were all drunk.
Boy 1: hey babies are you both going alone?
Jimin: it's non of you business.
Boy 2: oww shorty baby got angry? It's ok come to me i will calm you down.
Tae was feeling uncomfortable his heart beat was running like train.
Boy 3: wow look at this Beauty.
All boy looked towards tae .
Boy 4: he has perfect body huh?
Boy 3: come on baby come towards daddy.
Tae was silent as he is feeling uncomfortable around them.
Boy 2: look at his ch**t it's beautiful i want to s**k it.
Boy 3 : look at his shapes. He looks like whole meal.
Jimin: mind you language mister
Boy 1: did my shorty again got angry coming closer to Jimin and tae .
Jimin: tae run
Jimin and tae run towards opposite direction so that they couldn't catch but 2 boys run towards Jimin and 2 run towards tae
Tae was keeping on running but then he saw on man . He can't see clearly as he was back facing.
Tae went and back hugged him as he was so scared.
Than man was shocked when suddenly someone hug him.
Man: who are you?
Tae: please sir save me some boys are following me . Please save me sir.
Boy 1 : hey baby come to me why you are with unknown person?
Boy 2: let's have some fun come on . Hey mister leave him or else....
Man: or else?
That man turned and showed his face those boys were shocked.
Boy 1 : sir you???
Boy 2 : j....jun... jungkook sir???
Jk: yes me. You have any problem?
( I mentioned that jjk is unknown to everyone so those boys are scared coz they work in jeon's corporation.)
Jk: why are u behind him?
Boy 1 : he is my boyfriend that's why ( lie)
Boy 2 : yes sir he is his boyfriend.
Jk looked towards tae to answer but tae nodded as no.
Jk: so you are behind his beauty?
Boy 2 : yes....I mean no sir .
Tae faint in jk arm's as he was scared. but jk maid him sit on the near by beach.
Jk took his gun .
Jk: so wt were you saying?
Boy 1: sir why you have gun???
Jk: I'm jjk Mafia King (evil laugh)
Boy 2: mafia King JJK?????
Jk: yes ... Now wt were you doing to this beauty ( tae)?
Boy 2 : we were just friends to him .
Jk: Stop telling lies and no more discussion and as you guys came to know about my truth so it's better to die .
With that jk shoot them . They died in sport.
Jk came near tae saw tae in silky shirt.
Jk: why are you this attractive baby.
I don't know i saw you somewhere.
Jk was above to kiss tae but ...
Soon Jimin came there and saw tae faint on the beach . Jimin didn't saw jk as he hide himself.
Jimin sprinkle some tap water then tae woke up and Jimin and tae went towards home.
Jk: again same boy? Who is he ? Why the hell i helped him?
Hobi: sir?????
Jk: where were you?
Hobi: one boy was got chased by some idiots so i finished there chapter. But who are these boys?
Jk: i killed them .
Hobi: why?
Jk: i don't need to tell you wt I'm doing
( Guys don't get jk wrong by his behaviour. I told he is rude towards everyone except his grandmother. But jk respect hobi as his brother but don't show. Hobi didn't felt bad coz he know jk from many years. Jk just need some love but he didn't get any love from anyone.)
Jk: let's go home .
Actually jk and hobi came there coz they have to kill their enemy. After finishing they were above to leave but then tae came and you all know wt happen.

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮
💜💜TO BE CONTINUED 💜💜
╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯