Chapter:10

Jk carried tae to there hotel room and called doctor immediately
Jk: doctor how is he now? Wt happen to him?
Doctor: Mr Jeon you are asking this question from past few minutes let me check
Jk held doctor collar and Said
Jk : take as much time u want but if anything happen to my property then you gonna end up your life *dark eyes*
Doctor*scared*: I'm ch..checking s..sir
After 10mins doctor said
Doctor: sir he is totally fine he just got hurt and faint and he is taking stress about something if he do like this then he may get panic attacks tooo so he should be happy more and more. This are the medicine*doctor Left*
Jk*call*: hobi didn't u find mr kim till now wt the hell are you doing and wt about our mans aren't you guys working hard*angry*
Hobi: boss we came to know he is in Village. We are trying out level best to find him
Jk: i don't know anything find his before 3 days or else everyone will be dead in my hands and one more thing mr Kim and his partner attack on us so search as soon as possible*cut the call*
On the other side
Jimin: wt happen to tae ? *Held hobi collar* is he fine ? Why aren't you speaking?
Hobi: they are fine now baby mr Kim attack on jk and tae . But now they are fine *smile*
Jimin: are you saying truth? Or making me fool again*teary eyes*
Hobi: it's true mr Kim is not good person*trying to make understand*.
Jimin: if it's like this then I'm ready to support you *hug*
Hobi: I'm glad u understood
On the other side
Jk: baby now don't make me scared please talk to me irritate me as u always do .*kept his head on tae's chest and listening to heartbeat 💓*
Jk: i want to heard you honey voice wake up and show me your brat side I'm carving for it *wrapped his hands around tae's waist*
Tae: oh so Jeon jungkook is being pervert when I'm not well*hit his shoulder*
Jk: finally my brat is awake.
Tae: I'm not brat . I'm cute little small baby*pout*
Jk*melted*: yeah yeah and say me one thing why the hell u r taking stress? And about wt you are taking stress? Anything bothering my baby? Say i will kill him or her
Tae *chuckled*: you are speaking like you are mafia king Stop kidding kookie if you kill anyone u will go to jail*laughing*
Jk: i won't coz I'm a mafia king *whisper*.
Tae: did you say anything?
*Note so tae doesn't know jk is a mafia king but i mention that tae know jk as Mafia king in 6th part I'm sry i forgot to edit that part so it's final that tae don't know about jk being Mafia King*
Tae: kookie i Just remember about my brother and father how innocent they are and mafia king killed my brother i came to know few days before and he kidnapped my father. Why mafia King are so bad . Wt my appa do that he is torture my appa from many years and killed my innocent brother*teary eyes*
Jk: innocent and them?
Jk*in mind*: your brother is number one rogue. I will never forgive him not your family. Your brother make my sister Lia fell in love with him and cheat on her and when my sister comes to know about his real identity she insulted and left him for that your brother r@ped my sister for and year. For the fuck sake he raped my noona. I wasn't there with my sis that time or else i would have cut him into pieces. He raped her and blackmail her by showing naked photos of my sister. I'm feeling so much angry that i want to kill him more and more I'm not satisfied he just died in one short. And about my father in law if i wasn't kidnapped him he would have sold taehyung to other rich man for sex toy because they pay good amount. And your father did so many rape and cheat on your mom. But you are so innocent thinking good about them . I thought to distroy your family but when i saw u i changed my mind .
Tae: jungkook???
Jk: huh? Wt?
Tae: why aren't your reply From past 5 mins ? Are you going to sleep on my chest lifetime???
Jk: yes it's my safe place you have any problem?*kiss tae's neck*
Tae: you pervert jungkook get up . You are so heavy like pig . Pig bunny
Jk: pig bunny? You elephant monkey
Tae: how dare you say me elephant, monkey to this cutie? JEON JUNGKOOK*hit his head *
Jk: ouch spoiled brat let me sleep and don't think about anyone hmm
Tae: but he is my father....
Jk: i said don't think didn't you hear?
Tae: ohh ok now don't scare this baby like that*Angry pout*
Jk: hubby is sry now let's sleep... wait a minute where is Yuna??? Didn't she come back??
Tae: why the hell you care about her . You should only think about me or else i will marry someone hot and handsome man *teasing*
Jk*dark eyes*: don't you dare baby. Your husband is crazy for you and if you think about other man then they will reach hell now let's sleep
Tae*in mind*: he is so scary sometimes but he also my cute bunny. And this bunny always stick to me like bubblegum*laugh*
On the other side
Yuna *call*: Mr Kim you know wt your f*cking son did ? He took away my bag and they both left me alone and this restaurant fellow made me clean whole utensils for the f*ck sake i didn't even watch my own plate and worked this hard coz of your son
Mr Kim: it's ok but i want that file back bring soon
Yuna: yeah yeah
Mr Kim: and one more thing you can blackmail jk as tae doesn't know about jk being Mafia now get the file at any cost *cut the call*
Yuna: kim taehyung i will kill you for wt you did
On the other side
Hobi: good job mr lee
Actually hobi tracked mr Kim phone and he got to know the whole conversation of mr Kim and Yuna before and he came to know where is mr Kim . NEXT MORNING 🌅
Tae was feeling wet on his lips then he woke up and saw hungry bunny is sucking his lips so good like lolipop
Tae: kookie you again started licking and kissing??
Jk: wt should i do when you have this juice lips?? I want to taste more and more *jk was top on tae*
Tae: oh god why you made this human bunny noo noo pervert bunny
Jk: god made me just for you *wink*
Tae* flip the position*: you are becoming naughty day by day I'm saying nothing when u kiss me that doesn't mean you eat and make my lips swollen idiot bunny*hit his chest*
Tae: and wt am i wearing?? I don't remember i changed my clothes*thinking*
Jk: because i changed your clothes baby boy*flip there position*
Tae: JEON JUNGKOOK why the hell you make me wear this short clothes?? Idiot bunny instead of this you should make me naked*angry*
Jk: i thought the same baby but i don't want to make you uncomfortable so i just wear you top and panty be great full i didn't*did it*smirk*
Tae: unbelievable husband i got
Jk: let's go back to sk . I have important think to solve in sk
Tae: no no i want to stay here *whining* you will leave me alone at home and i will get bored*hug jk*
Jk: you will miss me ??
Tae: i want one idiot to be with me so that i won't get bored
Jk: am i looking like IDIOT?
Tae: no your aren't looking.. you are idiot*laughing*..
Jk: so do you like me ? Or love me?
Tae: I'm sleepy let me sleep and stop flirting with me *try to sleep*.
Jk: if you sleep then I'm going to do it
Tae: this is blackmail*pout*
Jk: now say do you love me?
Tae*shy*: idk
Jk: uf you like me or love me give me a kiss
Tae closed his eyes leaning closer towards jk's lips and then finally there lips touch. Jk was on cloud nine as tae kiss him. Jk started kissing and roaming his hands under tae's top and pinch his waist making tae moan softly he took the chance and explore tae's mouth each and every corner of his mouth mean while his hands went inside tae's panty be was above to touch tae ahem ahem YK but tae hit him
Jk: baby i was in romantic mood why you stop me ?
Tae: kookie I'm not ready for physical relationship..
Jk: ok i understood*cold*
Got up from tae and left towards bathroom
Tae: did i disappointed him ??
💜TO BE CONTINUED 💜