Chapter:4

Now it's evening time.
Taehyung took permission to go home early.
Tae came to his house and then his mom said him to wear some clothes which are so beautiful on taehyung. He is looking like angel in that dress.
Soon tae and his mom and his brother came to ***restaurant
Jk's mom: honey he will come right?
Jk's dad: yes baby he have to come . Atleast for his grandmother.
( Smirked 😏)
Jk's parents reached***restaurant to meet them .
Jk's mom: hello Mrs Kim ( tae's mom)
Tae's mom: hello Mrs Jeon.
Jk's dad: hello Mrs Kim nice to meet you
Mrs Kim: same here. He is my son pointed towards his second son who is around 16 years.
Jk's mom: isn't he very small to get married?
Tae's mom: he is the one who I
Is going to marry ur son ( pointed towards tae)
Jk's mom: he is so beautiful. I'm sure my son will like him.
Tae's mom: i can't see your son? Where is he?
Jk's dad: he is on the way.
Like that they were talking about something then jk came.
Jk and tae saw each then jk said.
Jk : YOU?????why are you here?
Jk's mom: do you know him before?
Jk nodded.
Tae's mom : you know him?
Tae nodded as no.
Tae remember jk but he is acting like he forgot he remember the day in restaurant. And about jk saving tae in street he didn't saw jk's face clearly. But he know it was jk.
Jk's dad: it's good you know each other. So kook the marriage is on next day.
Jk: wt tomorrow? Are you serious? Why tomorrow so suddenly?
Jk's mom: baby kook do as we say. Disobeying mom and dad is very bad habits.
Jk *mind*: mom my foot. i just want to kill you right now you old women ( jk's step mom)
Jk: fine do wt you like .
In this all conversation tae hang his head low as he is not feeling comfortable.
Tae's mom: jungkook and tae baby you want to talk to each other?
Jk was above to say no but his mom interrupted.
Jk's mom: of course jk take tae outside and talk for sometime. If you try to warn this boy not to marry you then you will see my real side ( Doing something to his grandmother)*whisper*
{ You all must be thinking The mafia jjk is afraid but jk weakness is his grandmother. Even being cruel mafia still he is baby for his grandmother. Or we can say he is quite may be he has a big plan in his mind. So he will not let anything happen to her. You all must also thinking why jk can't find her being this powerful. So he searched everywhere but no use there parents kept her in a place where jk knows the place but he doesn't know she (grandmother) is present there. Or we can also say he is doing according to their parents to succeed in his plan.}
Jk and tae came outside but no one dares to talk first.
But jk broke the silence.
Jk: you are the same person i saw in ***restaurant yesterday?
Tae: no response
Jk: did you agree for this marriage?
Tae: no response
Jk: are dumb can't you speak? But you were speaking in the restaurant.
Tae: no response.
Jk: and you are the one who came near me asking me to save you?
Tae: no response.
Jk: you f**king speak ( shout)
Tae : yes
Jk: wt yes?
Tae: I'm.....the one you met in restaurant and in that street (scared)
Jk: can't you tell me first? Leave it . I'm clearly telling you I'm not interested in marrying you. And one more thing did i saw you somewhere?
Tae just nodded as no
Jk : i want words.
Tae: N...no...NO( above to cry )
Jk: now don't cry I don't like melodrama.
Jk *mind*: did i scared him that much? I just hope he doesn't get doubt on me. I'm dam sure i saw him somewhere.
Tae stopped himself from crying.
{He always cry when someone scold him}
Tae*mind* : he is familiar. I saw him somewhere. I'm not remembering anything.
After sometime tae and jk went inside.
Tae's mom: wt took so long ha? (teasing)
Jk : ntg we are just talking.( No expression)
Jk's dad: so we decided to do your engagement here .
Jk: here? Are you guys serious?
Jk's mom: baby wt will happen is you do engagement here? Come on listen to your mom and come here quickly.
Jk grent his teeth and went.
Tae's mom: tae baby come.
Taekook slide ring with each other then all clapped everyone is happy but not taekook. They were just forced for this marriage. And thinking both saw eachother somewhere but can't remember.
After there dinner they all left for there house.
Next morning
Tae's mom: kim taehyung wake up fast today is you marriage. Today i will feel nice you are leaving this house finally.
Tae woke up and got ready for his wedding.
Tae's p.o.v
Marriage ( chuckled) I'm going to marry with a person who doesn't like my presents. Why god why you did with me like this? Wt did i do to you . That day changed my life totally. I was so happy before 3 years that day that person changed my whole life . Now my mom hate me . She feels me like burden. wt is my fault that you gave me this big punishment.( Tae was thinking about his past and started crying mess). I'm waiting for my death. I have no expression. No feelings. No smile. No one is mine .
After sometime time
*******Wedding venue*******
Jk's p.o.v.
Finally I'm going to marry him ( smirked 😏). After so many drama i am going to marry my angel . My beautiful rose. Your daddy is waiting for you. I can't wait for you. I control my self form 3 years . Now i can't wait more . Here you go . Finally you came in few minutes you are going to be mine officially.
Tae and his mom made there way to stage.
Tae's mom: jk please take care of my son.
Jk: of course i will. He can't escape from me now .
Tae's mom: did you say something?
Jk: of course mom i will take care of my husband.
Tae's mom: yeah soon to be husband
Priest: may we start?
Jk: of course.
{In this all tae was just silent no feelings no expression.}
Priest: Jeon jungkook will you take kim taehyung as your lawful husband and be with him forever in every situation.
Jk: i do ( smirked internally)
Priest: kim taehyung will you take Jeon jungkook as your lawful husband and be with him in every situation.
Tae: i....I..I..do( trying not to cry)
Jk: finally this Beauty is mine only mine....

TO  BE CONTINUED 💜

Questions:
1: why do you think jk and tae feel like they know each other?
2: why jk is curious to marry tae and acting like he forced to get marry infront of others?
3: IS jk related to tae's past?
💜💜COMMENT 💜💜