Chapter 5

Priest: i announce you both as HUSBAND'S you may kiss each other.
Tae was shocked because they have to kiss each other tae stood like statue.
Jk smirked and lean closer to tae's lips and before kissing jk said.
Jk: don't think much tae i am kissing you coz everyone are there. It would be not nice if i don't kiss you.
Jk *in mind*: but i want to kiss you must say you are grown beautiful compared to past. You small brother was also hot but not as you. Poor boy he had to die in my hands .
Jk said and connected his lips on tae's lips. Firstly jk was kissing tae slowly and softly but then his inside beast woke up and started kissing hungrily sucking his lips and his hands were roaming around tae's waist but then he back away by clapping sound.
Jk*mind*: must say your lips are so tasty it's really juice . I want to kiss you again but i will do it in our first night.
Jk looked at tae .
Jk p.o.v.
I looked at tae he was really beautiful. His curves are making me hard . He was not that beautiful when i saw him in past with his brother and dad.His one look make me hard. His eyes are looking at me with scared. But will be call for a beast like me ?His lips are swollen because of me . His breast is inviting me to s**k them. His waist is so slim. His things are making me lose my control but i have to control myself because there are so many here. He will not stay with me anymore if he comes to know i killed his brother. This Beauty should fall for this beast and this Beauty doesn't have any option. I will Mark you as mine. How can someone be that much hot and sexy.
Jk: why are you looking at me ?

Tae looked away.
Jimin came to them congratulated them.
Jimin: jungkook i don't know much about you but don't make him cry . He is very pure to us . He saw something in past which make him silent . Don't force him in any thing i request you.
Jk*mind*: wt he saw was done by me shorty. Because i am the cause of his silence . But gusse you don't know anything about me .
Jk: of course Jimin . I will protect him.
Jimin: how do you know my name?
Jk: hobi told me .
Listening hobi name Jimin stared blushing.
Jk: i think hobi is there .
Jimin: i think i have to thank him for saving me .( Said with shy )
Jimin went to hobi and tapped his shoulder and said.
Jimin: you remember me ?
Hobi: ohhh yeah you are the one whom i saved you at that night.
Jimin: yeah i forgot to thank you . I really thankful to you hobi.
Hobi: it's ok .
Jimin: are you single? I meant you seems alone here.
Hobi: I'm single. But i think i will get boyfriend soon ( looked at Jimin and smirked)
Jimin: oh nice ( blush)
Hobi: are you free? We can hang out.
Jimin: ok tomorrow we will. This is my number*********( gave his number)
Hobi : i will message you. Let's go for now.
With taekook.
Jk : let's go home baby.
Tae went near his mom.
Tae: mom now you can live very happily. I am not burden to you anymore. You can do wt every you want. Now I'm not going to meet you again. I don't cry leaving you coz how u treated me and torture me. No mother do this to own son. Good bye.
After knowing my past and it was not my fault you still treat me like shit.
Tae's mom: i am happy that you are leaving finally . I will live happily. After not protecting your brother there is no use of you.And about your past you don't even see his face who killed your brother. How can you be such a shameless and like rogue.
Tae didn't say anything.
Taekook bid goodbye to everyone
Jk and tae reached jk's mansion.
Jk: this is our new house. I want to clear this matter now it self so we don't have misunderstanding. So I'm Jeon jungkook no 1 CEO in sk. And i was never interested in love until i saw. You yes i truly love you.
*Note jk have duality. Duality one side soft sweet caring and love tae . And other side Beast heartless pyschopath and lust on tae.*
He don't know when his duality show
But he will never let tae get harm but can't guarantee if he hurt tae or not.
Jk*in mind*: i am short temper to . And doctor said i have duality hope i Never hurt you . And my lust side Never come to you. I think he forgot that night when i killed his brother coz that day he didn't see my face . Before he see i hide myself.
Jk and tae left for there room.
Tae *in mind*: why he is behaving weird and sweet suddenly. I think I'm overthinking may be he got angry that day and said he don't want to marry me. But he is sweet. May be i can give him chance.
Author p.o.v.
Jk love tae but have lust too as he have duality. And poor tae is thinking jk is nice guys not like others but he doesn't know jk is also obsessed with his body.
Jk went to bathroom for shower 🚿
Jk came out of bathroom just to see tae is sitting on the bed silently.
Jk: why are you sitting here ( said while coming closer)
Jk: speak up baby. Why are you sitting here? You want something?(smirked 😏)
Tae: i...I am afraid..of sleeping alone...in new...pl..place...( Said while shuttering)
Jk: oww then who told you to sleep alone? I am there here ...I mean you can sleep with me .
Tae: really*puppy eyes*.
Jk melt for tae.
Jk: I'm sry for that day .but you can sleep here.
Tae: i...I want to sleep here...
Jk*mind*: he is so innocent to this world. But Finally you asked it by yourself that you want to sleep beside me.
Jk: ok you can sleep and you can hug me too as i am your husband. Don't feel uncomfortable ok baby.
Tae nodded and hug jk .
After sometime
Jk woke up because he was feeling weight on his body.
Jk opened his eyes just to see his beauty husband sleeping on his hard chest or we can say he was sleeping on jk .
Jk : *slowly lay him down.*
Jk was staring at tae. And jk put his rough hand on tae's lips and caressed.*jk duality*
Jk: so soft. It's really juice.
Jk lean closer towards tae and smell his sent.
Jk: it's so addictive.
Jk started sucking tae's neck making hickey.
Jk: your beauty makes you be in this state. So sad wt happen in your past is because of your beauty baby.
Jk started to kiss tae's lips and lick tae's lips before kissing him hungrily
Tae whines in sleep.
Jk's hands were roaming inside tae's shirt. Jk removed tae's upper 2 button .
Jk: baby how can you be so beautiful. Your skin is like milk. I want to feel you. I will mark you mine one day.
Jk slide his hands on tae's neck the collar bone then finally his hands reached tae's chest. He was caressing his chest by his rough hands and he was above to kiss tae started whining in sleep.
Jk: for now I'm leaving but next time i can't.
He buttoned the open buttons of tae's shirt and slept while pulling tae into hug.
Next morning
Tae opened his eyes then he saw jk was hugging him by his waist and he slowly tried to remove jk's hand from his waist but failed.
Jk: good morning bear.
Tae: remove ur hands.
Jk: baby i am sry i told you can hug me and you did .wt do i do i fall in love with you. Can you please be mine?
Tae : no response.
Jk:it's fine darling your hubby will wait*wrink*
Tae: can...can i go to my ...job?
Jk: why no need ( little shout and possesive)
Tae looked at him with glossy eyes.
Jk: i mean baby we are married yesterday only na . I want to spend sometime with you.
Tae: but my job?
Jk: no need to work there. I mean you can work in my company.
Tae: but i want to work where i get job in right way.
Jk: so bring your file and education papers i will interview and if u r eligible i will give you job.( Smile)
Tae smiled a little.
Jk: you are so beautiful with this smile.
Tae: should i fresh up and come .
Jk: after that we are going out as we are married it's my responsibility to take care of you and show you different places.
Jk*in mind*: i killed your brother for a reason and don't worry babe your dad is alive.

(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ 💜TO BE CONTINUED 💜