Chapter:8

In flight jk was sulky as Yuna sat beside him and tae with someone name park seo Joon (my fav actor)

Taekook and Yuna reached Paris and they came to an expensive hotel to saty.
Jk: excuse me mr? Can you please give us 2 rooms?
Yuna: why two rooms?
Tae: why means? One for us and one for you noona *fake smile*
Yuna: yeah i forgot.
Man: why two rooms sir you can have one room with both of them *said with smirk and look at tae top to bottom *
Jk: first you look at me rather than my husband and one more thing if your dirty eyes on my husband i won't hesitate to kill you....
Tae: hey you idiot man wt do u mean by u all can share one room? Yuna she is sister to my husband and don't dare to ship them .And give us one room.
The man got scared and gave taekook one room.
Jk really shocked by tae's behaviour he didn't understand why tae was Angry or we can say jealous 😏
Taekook room.
Tae: why you always make people scared of you?
Jk: wt you are the one who scared him poor boy
Tae: me I'm very innocent baby you only scared him *angry pout*
Jk: baby your daddy love to make them scared any problem Jeon taehyung?
Tae: whatever i will not talk to you go to ur f*cking friend.
Jk: who ?? You mean Yuna? Are you jealous?
Tae: I'm not jealous mister Jeon bunny jungkook don't fight with me you will lose.
Jk: is that so ? JEON JUNGKOOK Never loss anything*smirked*
Tae: so cach me if u can .
Tae started running in the room and jk behind tae.
Jk: I'm sure u goona loose.
Tae: first catch me mister.
Tae was running suddenly his leg slip and fall on couch and jk fall to buy jk fall on top of tae.
Taekook relationship got better compared to previous. Tae was being comfortable with jk and annoying him so much.* One day*
Yuna: hello who are you?
????: Yuna I'm mr Kim i escaped from Jeon jungkook and I'm in Busan right now and bring that file from jjk .
Yuna: yes boss I'm happy you escape I'm here for the file and i will seduce him and bring the file . But sir how u escape?
Mr Kim:it's non of your business and don't try to know coz you will not find anything.
Yuna: ok sir *cut the call*
Mr Kim: honey thank you so much for helping me and we will destroy jjk and my poor son got married to him. He doesn't know jk is short temper person.
????: I know about jk more than you honey he will never harm a person when he love the person so jk will do everything to make tae his remember he almost show u the hell. But luckily i saved you . And he will never know that who save you *smirk*
Mr Kim: do you think tae will love jk?
????:you didn't see how tae talk and annyo jk he never did with anyone.
Mr Kim: yeah we all know this coz we have Yuna to inform every moments
OTP......J-hope: boss we found who help mr Kim and we will soon find mr kim
Jk: that's really good hobi. I want me kim alive
Tae: mr kim???*jk cut the call*
Jk: huh? Wt are you saying darling?
Tae: i just heard mr kim from ur mouth don't lie bunny.
Jk: *lean closer*: it's not mr Kim baby it's mr Jung i was talking to hobi you are doubting on ur husband?
Tae: yes you allowed Yuna to come with us why? Do u love her oh got i got a Playboy husband you Baldy rascal how dare you cheat me give me divorce*fake cry*
Jk: done ? Now let's sleep
Tae: huh this Baldy bunny just ignore this cute baby? Now i will show him when he ask for cuddling
Jk: baby come to daddy and cuddle i want to sleep.*sleepy*
Tae: I'm not sleeping with u , u go and sleep on couch
Jk: no ...if u want u can sleep i don't mind*smirk*
Tae took the blanket and pillow and went near couch and lay down
Tae: idiot how can he say t..*cut off by jk lay on the same couch it was small so there was no space between taekook you know 😏*
Tae: why you came here and move you are so close to me idiot.
Jk: i said u to sleep on couch i didn't say you can sleep alone so I'm give company to you princess.
Jk more even closer making jk's whole body touch with tae .
Tae: are you taking advantage of this situation mr bunny?
Jk: i have every right to mark you baby boy*whisper in tae's ears making tae Shiver*
Tae: stay away you go to ur friend why you came to me when you allowed ur friend to our honeymoon who the fuck bring their friend with ur husband that to honeymoon.
Jk: are you angry princess? Look at me *tae look at jk . Jk pull tae by his waist*
Jk: listen she is only here as my friend and nothing more . And i have some office work so i allowed*the work is about mr Kim jk very well know mr Kim will contact Yuna for the file that's why jk allow her to come with them*
Tae: hmm ok*pout*
Jk: now wt happen darling?
Tae: your big pig body is on mine i can't breath get up from me
Jk: are you serious? It's not pig body it's called a perfect body just like you have perfect shape.
Tae: you are pervert too i leave u this time if u say again i will kick you
Jk: why don't u get scared by me ?
Tae: because i have brain and who the hell get scared with this bunny boy now move .
Jk*peck tae's lips *: ok let's sleep on bed carry tae in his arms and went to bed.
Tae: i didn't allow u to peck and carry me idiot.
Jk: i don't need ur permission cutie
Tae: ahh my name is taehyung not baby, darling, cutie understand.
Jk: ok darling
Next morning
Jk woke up taekook were cuddling jk saw tae's few buttons were open actually tae open his buttons as he was feeling hot so now jk was staring at tae's upper body which was visible.
Jk: ahh..you are making me lose control tae . You have a perfect shape.
Jk kept his hands on tae's upper body and feeling heaven.
Jk: your this piece of cloth (br@) is stopping me to see clear view of he bre@$t *Tae woke up *
Tae: you pervert bunny wt you are touching idiot*push not hardly*
Jk: I'm touching my property babe.
Tae: i didn't allow u yet to touch me
Jk: so when r u allowing ur husband to Mark you ?
Tae: shut up and take me to movie that to horror movie
Jk: is that so ? You will not get scared?
Tae: no i don't*lean closer* may be u may get scared daddy*whisper*
Jk: wt did you call me just now?
Tae: grandpa now get up and book the tickets
Jk*pull tae closer ready to kiss but*.
Yuna: ahem ahem. Can I join with u i mean for movie?
Tae: of course not ...i mean to say it's horror movie so u may get scared..
Yuna: i like scarry things you know.
Jk: is that so ? Remember this words we will see how much u r into scary things*smirked*
Yuna: huh? I didn't understand
Jk: ntg u go we will come. *she left*
Jk: baby should we save water and time ?
Tae: no need you have so much money right so it will be good when we take shower separately*left*
Jk: he is again angry wt an husband I got.
Tae: a beautiful husband you got *shout from bathroom*
Jk: yeah yeah but have no brain *laugh*
Tae: Jeon fucking jungkook*shout*
Jk : you aren't innocent and silent.
OTP
Jk: hello???
Jimin: taehyung how are you ? Are you enjoying with ur hubby did anything happed yesterday did you guys did it ? Or should I make jk mine*teasing he didn't mean that word he said for fun to make tae jealous*
Jk: ahem I'm jk not taehyung he went to bathroom so i will inform him u called*cut the call*
Jk: see everyone are interested in me but not you. That's wt i love in you. You ignore this handsome man ? Girls are dying for me and you
Tae: wt you ? Huh? I'm not brainless person that i think u r handsome and who the hell is interested in you i will show them there place.
Jk: omg scary tiger?
Tae*held jk's collar*: i hate it when someone eye on my thighs.
Jk*peck tae and left*
Tae: this man is addicted to my poor lips . But why I'm jealous?
Jk: yes it's my addiction baby boy and u started liking me *shout*
On the other side.
Hobi: Jimin listen to me . I'm not wrong please baby listen.
Jimin: you betrayed me hobi . You never told your real identity.
Hobi: I'm not your lover then how can I betray u?
Jimin: coz I'm freaking love you. *Shout*
Hobi: i know baby please understand my situation. We kidnapp mr Kim for a reason don't leave me please
*Actually when hobi talk to jk in call Jimin listen that jk and hobi are mafia and kidnapp mr Kim*tae's dad*
Jimin: you..you are so bad. You hide this from me
Hobi: i had to do it darling and trust me mr Kim is not good person.
Jimin: if you really love me then make mr Kim escape.
Hobi: I'm sry baby i can't betray boss. He will kill me if i do .
Jimin: so your love is this much only?
Hobi: I'm helpless Jimin understand me.
Jimin left from there.
J-hope: the one who help mr Kim seems similar why? I saw her somewhere. She is similar to jk.
On the other side.
Taekook and Yuna are in theater now for horror movie
Jk , tae and Yuna sat jk is between tae and Yuna the movie starts no one was scared but Yuna trying to take advantage of the situation and falling on jk .
Yuna: yeah this is so scary*come closer to jk touch jk things*
Tae: i told you not to come. *Rude*
Jk*removed her hands*: don't watch the movie then
Yuna: it's fine *she again try to touch jk but now tae is hella jealous so tae sat on jk's lap*
Jk*put his hands around tae's waist*: wt happen princess?
Tae: me to scared*acting*
Tae was leaning closer and closer to jk
Jk pull him more closer why would jk push tae he always want tae to be comfortable.
Jk: don't watch then sleep*pat his back*
Tae: i will watch but sitting on ur lap*smirk seeing Yuna burn face*
Jk: as your wish my highness
Tae move a little making jk hard there if you know
Jk: don't move princess sit Still.
Tae again move
Jk: you want punishment? Don't test my patience*peck tae's lips*
Yuna*in mind*: this is not romantic movie to show ur romance. I fell to kill this taehyung always come in middle.
Jk*in mind*: he started liking me I'm so happy if he knows that i killed his brother then ...no no he will surely understand me i had a strong reason for killing him . I love you Jeon taehyung and my love is for you only you *After movie*
Tae: bunny wt about your real mother?
Jk: as i know i got separated by my mother at the age 3*emotional*
Yuna: it's ok jungkook *try to hug*
Tae*hug before Yuna do*: let's go
They were walking but someone bumped to tae making both fall on ground.
Tae: don't u have eye...PARK SEO JOON OMG 😱
Joon: I'm really sry *made tae stand up*
Tae: park seo Joon I'm your biggest fan nice to meet you*shaking hands*
Joon: don't shout everyone will know*whisper*
Jk was seeing this drama with sulky face and Yuna is enjoying the drama.
Jk: Jeon taehyung don't forget you are married*sulky*
Tae: when??? ....ahh i forgot*smile*
Jk*pull tae by himself*: now let's go
Joon: hey nice name your smile is so beautiful.
Tae: yes but my husband never say that *angry pout*
Jk: baby it's our personal matter you said you want to eat ice cream let's go.
Joon: you are Jeon jungkook right nice to meet you young CEO.
Jk: same here*fake smile*
Tae: will you join us Joon ?
Jk: Joon?*jealous*
Joon: i am little bit busy cutie may be next time*Joon came near tae's ear and whisper*
Joon: your husband is jealous i don't want to end up my life *he left*
Jk raise his eyebrow
Jk: wt did he say?
Tae: ntg bunny I'm hungry let's go
*About to go*
Jk*pull back*: i want to know Jeon taehyung don't make me angry
Tae*lean closer*: he said double bunny is jealous so he don't want to end his life .
Jk*wrapped his arms around his waist*: is that so ?
Yuna: ahem ahem we are in public place
Tae*in mind*: wt is her problem and why jk don't say anything to this bitch does this fucking jeon jungkook have feelings for her?
Jk: stop cursing me and let's eat.
Tae: yeah 😅

💜TO BE CONTINUED 💜