'Til you Relax Me (Smut)

Oh, how he was looking forward to it. 
By now, he had a sharp pain in his head that was starting to affect his vision, not to mention the muscle aches he was starting to feel.
He pressed his fingers to his temple, straining his eyes into an exaggerated blink, soon noticing you lying next on his side of the bed.  You were expected to get home from work before him and unsurprisingly, it calmed him down, seeing you there, as if you were his best medicine.
The house smelled of you, your hair was still damp, your legs were bare due to how his loose T-shirt ridden up to your waist because of how you were lying down, and all of it made his breathing relax.
Getting rid of the jacket, as well as his white shirt, he realized he couldn't stop staring at you even if he tried.  You seemed to be comfortable, eyes softly closed like a sweet angel, but noticing the open book on your chest, awkward position and how your hands were failing to hold the pages, he felt bad for being so late seeing that you planned to wait for him. 
He marked the number of the page you left off on, placing it to the side, then held your face to him and kissed your cheek, moving down to your neck as his hand gently squeezed your waist, like lulling you to get up.
He knew you'd wake up slyly and cuddle up to him as usual, and that was all he needed honestly.  As expected, you sighed into his lips on your skin and wrapped your arms around his neck, squeezing him to you.
"I'm sorry, babe, it took me longer than I thought today." He let his body fall over yours, snuggling into your scent as you hugged him tighter, running your fingers down his arms and into his curls.
"It's okay," you held his face and then he kissed you, smoothing your thighs and waist, looking at you with bright yet tired eyes. "I assume it's been a long day, huh?"
"Am I lookin' that bad?" He sat down next to you, a movement that deepened his voice, making you feel warm inside.
You bit your lip at his humorless smile, leaning better on the pillows to be able to pay better attention to him. Before you adjusted his T-shirt on you, he stopped assuring you that it was suitable like that, you laughed but let him.
"Not all," you sighed deeply, seeing him on his knees on the bed getting rid of his socks. "You look pretty hot, if I may say so." He laughed and you wanted to devour him. "I'm being honest, I know you, Al.  I could tell something was wrong around lunchtime when you called me, your voice was different."
He didn't say anything, just squeezed your thigh, moving his fingers up to the hem of your panties and curling them there. You just confirmed what he thought, you were forcing yourself to stay awake for him.
"I love you, y'know that?" You confirmed, making him squeeze your skin tighter so you gasped. "And I missed you, I got used to havin' you 'round."
You held back a goofy smile, as if your eyes didn't already say it all.  He pulled your shirt further, leaning towards you and kissing your lips before sucking in your neck and collarbone, "God, all this for sex, Al?" You rolled your eyes in irony, adjusting your hand in his hair to bury his face in your skin.
"And this is your way of saying your body needs mine?"
"I think," your saliva lacked as you felt your body shiver.
It was like a tradition, you both knew what was coming.  Years ago Alex mentioned how being between your legs calmed him down, and right away you thought it was him being goofy, however over time, as you learned to decipher his mood, it became impossible to deny that he was talking seriously about it. 
You, it was obvious, loved it, plus Alex was good at what he does, so waiting for him to come back to you every time you knew he was going to stress about something was pretty much exciting.  You liked how much he enjoyed it and appreciated every drop of you.
Soon, your hands went down, until his fingers rested under your thigh bringing you to him.  At that, you snarled into his lips, knowing the spot would be marked later.
Ignoring you, he did the same with the fresh one on the other side, pressing your body closer to his even harder so that you could feel the friction of his belt on you.
"Is that 'kay, puppet?" He bent down, nuzzling into your belly and then placing a kiss there.
You lifted your hips in response, completely taken by the idea of having him there with you from the moment you spoke to him earlier.
"Yep, Al," you assured, voice already scratchy from being so dry throat, and he let a little breath out through his nose. "Just wanna feel ya, please."
He ran his thumb down your covered center, sliding his finger roughly between the bar and pulling it up, resulting in your body squirming as he shushed you into keeping still.
"Nah, darlin'" he shook his head, curls falling over his forehead.  His features were still tense, as were his shoulders, and although he looked impatient, he was determined that this would take time. "This's 'bout me, not you." His eyes remained on you as he lubricated his lips.  The view was good, which had you touching his hair but not forcing him into you, feeling wetter than before as he'd expected.
His movements were slow, leaving your skin itchy as his hands dragged over you.  Taking his time, he pulled your panties down until they were out of sight, giving room for him to slide the tip of his nose between your folds, slowly, from bottom to top.  You could feel him chuckle, as you struggled not to fidget, and soon, he placed a couple of kisses there, filling the room with wet noises.
"Fuck, Alex," you took a low breath, swallowing a groan and leaving your mouth half open. 
For him, knowing that you took advantage of that only made him even better.  So, pushing his tongue into you, he spread your legs further apart, this time with more difficulty as he alone was no longer enough to contain your involuntary movements.  Your fingers caught in his hair, forcing his face towards you, and emboldened by your whine, he parted your lips better, tucking in as he shook his head a bit, pushing his nose into your clit, like a proper make out session. He felt his mind empty, being taken over by your smell and taste and meows.
As if parting a kiss, he filled you with pecks, calming your breathing little by little, his eyes opened and with a lazy face, he smiled at you sweetly with his dimples and lips stained in your juice.
"You're so beautiful," he said, analyzing your chest rising and falling in urgency, as well as your hand stuck to the sheet and lips swollen by intense bites that even without seeing he knew you would never avoid them. "And tastes so fucking good, princess." He bit the inside of your thigh, rubbing his face there so he could hear you in response to his stubble, something he knew you liked, and as he thought, your legs closed around him. "By the way, did you get wet like this with your imagination alone just in anticipation?" He didn't need the answer to know.
"You're a bastard," you huffed, closing your eyes in disapproval but then turning your attention to him between your legs, it wasn't something easy to ignore.  At that, he positioned your thighs better on his shoulders, looking more comfortable, and as you thrust your hips into him, he did nothing about it and went back to marking your skin in dark tones. "I didn't want you to stop, Al," you sounded polite in an attempt to be persuasive.
"I won't, babe," he took a deep breath, gathering saliva in his mouth and then coating your clit calmly with it.  You bit your lips at the feeling, and soon he concluded, "Can't I admire you before I'm finished ya?" You felt dizzy at the tone of his voice and the thin line connecting him to you due to how wet you already were.
He sucked on his fingers for a moment, lubricating them and then brushing them against your entrance, your reaction was a brief spasm in which he didn't think twice about stretching his fingers into you. Your legs were opening even more, making room for them like if they were meant to stay there, and without hesitation, he curved them around you, just causing pressure on your walls before taking out to fill you up again.
"That's my good girl," he praised, feeling more alive and veins pulsing as you contracted around him, if he was able to ignore how hard he was before, now it was impossible.
Mind blank, not thinking straight, he pushed his hips into the mattress, feeling sensitive as he stifled a groan. "Feels good? Right, puppet?" he asked, keeping his eyes open on you as your head was thrown back and a limp hand resting in his curls, just confirming what a good job he was doing.
Without even having the opportunity to respond, Alex closed his eyes, still mesmerized by your scent as well as your taste that lingered on his tongue and licked your clit, continuing this for a short while until he sucked it into his lips. 
Loving your reaction to him, he allowed himself to be more violent and urgent, putting more pressure on the spot as he brought his fingers in until they were nearly out and then thrust them into you all at once until you were as loud as possible to his ears.
Unable to stop himself, he spread his knees, repeatedly moving, albeit slowly, his body against the mattress, still giving you due attention.
"Alex," you were tired, sounding incoherent, hands free and messy not knowing where to stand or hold.
Your legs shook as your thighs tightened around him, making him slow down considerably to prolong it, not that you were in a position to notice.  You squirmed further, whimpering disconnected words, leaving Alex free of any worries other than getting you there for him.
As your entire body screamed and your weight pressed against the bed, your toes curled, and with Alex still kissing your center and lightly sucking on your clit, you felt satisfied, pulling more of his hair as you rubbed your inner thighs in his growing beard, you felt weak in the knees but still relaxed in your muscles.
"Babe," you pulled his locks, which was in vain.  He held you to him with both hands, still licking you and the feeling was like your body couldn't take it but it feels wrong to tell him to stop Just because you were too sensitive. "Fuck, Alex, that's too much," you sighed in exhaustion. 
You knew his hands were on your waist, but you didn't even have control over your body. You couldn't tell if you were squeezing him into your legs or if you were giving him the opening he needed, but no matter how much you grumbled at him, you didn't want him to stop.
You just remembered closing your eyes tight, feeling your mouth dry and your belly tingling and being more sensitive than ever, and soon feeling light, body soft, weak as your breathing became noticeable again.
Faced with your eyes still closed, mouth half open and fist hovering over your sweaty forehead, Alex worried a little, and slowly lifted his head from your stomach without having much sense of space either, and asked, "You're fine, right?"
You laughed weakly, calming him down and held up your thumb to confirm that you were.
He unfolded your knees, adjusted his shirt so you could be comfortable, and stood up to get rid of the pants he was still wearing.
Feeling more comfortable than usual, Alex soon noticed the stains, as well as how sticky he was, on the baby blue fabric, which made him chuckle to himself, inside he knew that at some point that would happen.
He looked at you for a few seconds, seeing you turn sideways looking for him, and he could swear you looked even more gorgeous like that, all tired because of him and all dressed in a sweet satisfied smile, "Is this what I think?" You asked, snuggling up in bed, the corners of your mouth now turning wider.
He removed the belt, along with the pants, only confirming that vividly, "yeah, you make me feel like a teenager in heat, satisfied?"
You bit your lip, motionless, admiring him giggling as he took off his boxers and cleaned himself up.
He went quickly to the bathroom and came back to you who was focused on thinking with your eyes closed, then he was at your side, pulling you to him.
You pushed your face into his chest, feeling relaxed by the scent of him.  He also seemed to be less tense and it was noticeable how his shoulders were calmer, as well as his touch on you was more delicate than before.
"Are we going to ignore the fact that you just got there without me even touchin' you myself?" You sounded slurred, clearly tired, and Alex knew it in your smug, exhausted smile.
"In theory, you were touchin' me." He closed his eyes, kissing your forehead and head, wondering how lucky someone must be to have you.
You snuggled deeper into him, moaning a little as you put your leg over his waist from the contact and how you were still sensitive. Alex released his arms from around you a bit, waiting until you were using his body properly as a pillow/mattress, only going back until he had you in his arms tight again when you'd pleaded to him that everything was fine.
"Do you want me to do something?  I could suck you off, I think," you murmured into his chest, body still spasming slightly as he held you tight. "You're still a bit swollen, it doesn't seem fair."
He chuckled, which was partly true but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle, plus he didn't expect and wouldn't make you feel like you needed to, especially knowing you were tired. "No need, I feel good, maybe another time." He kissed your lips, and hair, watching you open your eyes slowly and stare at him for a few seconds, his hair was so out of order that he was sure it could scare you if it wasn't already your habit to tell him that you found him attractive like that, you smiled and then sighed, "Al?" You didn't insist, but not ruling out in your mind how he would wake up the next morning all happy and you could soothe him with your lips before he even woke up.
He sighed heavily, pushing the hair out of your face, he wanted to sleep but he wouldn't until he saw you fall asleep, "I'm 'ere, darlin'" He ran a hand down your back, under your T-shirt.
"I love you, okay?" Your eyes closed again, in pure peace. "A lot."
He buried his nose into your hair, hugging you fully, with both arms, and concluded that he would never have a bad day as long as you were there with/for him and replied, "I love you too, puppet," he kissed your cheek, holding your waist closer to him as if it were possible for you to escape. "A lot more."