Sunlit Serenade. (Smut)

"I love you," you whispered, surrendering your body to the moment. Your eyelids gently closed, and a contented sigh escaped your lips as you intertwined your fingers in his soft curls.
As you arched your back, a blissful shiver coursed through your body. He playfully nibbled on his tongue, a mischievous grin lighting up his drowsy eyes. "Does it feel that good?" he teased, bestowing one last tender kiss on your nipple before caressing your breasts with his hands, gently teasing and tantalizing. His undivided attention to you only heightened his irresistible allure.
The moonlight cast an enchanting glow, enhancing the beauty of the beach and illuminating him with a captivating radiance. In that moment, you wished time would stand still, allowing you to bask in this sweet embrace forever. These two days off had bestowed a sun-kissed brightness upon him, and after longing for his touch for so long, you finally felt completely fulfilled. "Absolutely," you purred, swaying against him, guided by his skillful hands that kept you intimately connected. Before long, his lips found yours, sealing your passionate union.
He released a low groan as you tugged at his hair, igniting a delicious blend of pleasure and desire. His taste was intoxicating, enveloping you in a deeper breath, as if you were dissolving into his touch. Returning his attention to your breasts, his hands expertly squeezed, capturing your nipples between his fingertips once again. Every fiber of your being throbbed with longing, and you silently cursed yourself for not choosing to sleep naked beside him on that enchanting beach, instead of just being topless.
"I love you too, pet," he murmured, his gaze locked on you as you tightened your thighs around him, your breaths becoming increasingly shallow. The intensity of his stare sent a fiery wave of heat through your body. Keeping his eyes fixed on you, he guided his mouth down to your aroused nipple, capturing it with his tongue and drawing every ounce of pleasure from your tender flesh.
"Al," you carved your nails into his bare shoulder, tracing the spot and eliciting a guttural growl from deep within him. With your other hand, you entwined your fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck, pulling him closer, encouraging him to use you however he desired. "Alex, babe, please," you pleaded, and he released your breast with a tormenting popping sound. The fusion of that sound and the rhythmic roar of the sea created a comforting and sensually enticing ambiance. Your mind was so into it.
He indulged in a few more licks, causing you to throb with desire and grow even wetter. Lifting his face, you kissed the tip of his pink nose as he closed his eyes, wearing a silly grin. "You're so hot," you whispered, and he responded by squeezing your waist, lifting you slightly to position you perfectly on his lap. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you bit your bottom lip, trying to hide a smile, only to feel your face being filled with more kisses.
"How's my pussy?" he asked, his brows furrowing in a loving gaze, a delightful contrast to the sweetness and meaning behind his words. This time, you didn't hold back and burst into laughter, joining him in his amusement. His eyes crinkled at the corners, and the sunlight was just beginning to illuminate the surroundings. He looked stunning, as beautiful as the landscape that surrounded you. You couldn't believe that this incredible man was all yours.
"She's pretty wet and craving you, sir," you replied playfully, a mischievous glimmer in your eyes.
"I see, huh – I can feel it through your fabric, pumpkin," he said, gripping your hips tightly as he lifted you, discarding his underwear. His lips found your neck as your arms clung tightly to him. As you kissed his shoulder, you tasted the slight saltiness of his skin, which only heightened your excitement, knowing that he felt the same way. He was sweaty and undoubtedly sore. "Did you get that ‘roused just from me playin’ with your breasts? With such lil’ stimulation, babygirl?" He brushed himself softly but firmly against you, collecting your juices and spreading them along his length as he held your bikini to the side.

"Uh-huh," you sighed, burying your face in his neck. Every inch of your being longed for him, and you could feel how wet and slippery you were for him. "Your mouth is too amazing," you confessed, the words getting out in a teasing, almost breathless tone.
"I'm too amazing?"
"I said your mouth is too amazing," you placed your hands on his shoulders, locking eyes with him as you bit your lip in a genuine smile. You plunged down on him, causing a deep, throaty moan to escape his swollen lips as your eyes fluttered shut.
"Fuck, babe," he whispered, his voice strained.
"I know," you rolled your hips upward, slowly sliding down on his throbbing length, savoring the delicious ache of him stretching you out. "I'm too amazing, right?"

He breathed heavily, his fingers leaving imprints on your waist. You liked the thought of having him marks on you the next morning. With a goofy smile, he extended one hand behind him, out of the towel and onto the sand, tracing the contours of your body with his eyes. From your face to your stomach, still filled with him, he admired every inch of you. "Yes, you are. You're incredibly hot and talented, pumpkin," he said, holding your hands and placing them on his chest for support. You adjusted yourself better on top of him, moving with intensity, making up for all the lost time. His hand traveled to your thigh, delivering a firm spank that made you catch your breath to stifle any noise. His gaze was focused, taking in every movement, intensifying the sensation of your own allure. His lips, full and parted, wasted no time, marking every visible part of your collarbone. "No need to ‘old back, babygirl. There's no one ‘ere, let me ‘ear your sweet moans," he encouraged, his hand moving to your neck, his thumb caressing your pulse, sending shivers down your spine as he squeezed you and made you warm.
"Alex," you begged, but your voice was futile. It was evident that you couldn't make a sound, let alone be aware of what you were actually pleading for.
He held your body in place, synchronizing your movements with his as he took you from below. Your curves fit perfectly against his frame. Your entire being felt like jelly, consumed by the sensations. "You're such a good girl, doing so well for me, taking me so perfectly, pet" he whispered in your ear, kissing your temple as he gently pulled on your hair, admiring your expression. You were a mess, with damp hair, swollen lips, and drool pooling at the corners of your mouth. "You're so incredibly hot," he breathed, holding you tightly against him.
Your eyes rolled back as your mind turned to nothing but shining stars, your head arched as your legs wrapped around him, claiming his name with unabashed passion. Just as noisy and dramatic as he anticipated. Embracing you tightly, he continued pleasuring you through your orgasm, listening to your soft sighs against his neck. “That’s my fuckin’ girl,” He kept repeating in a prolonged sigh, red lips and watery eyes as you struggled to keep up.

"You're always so good to me, babe," you murmured, nuzzling your face against his skin and planting kisses on every salty spot. "You always treat me so well, satisfy me so completely, make me feel so incredibly fulfilled." Your voice trembled with emotion as you peppered his face with tender yet passionate kisses. The wetness still lingered between your bodies as his grip tightened and a deep, guttural moan escaped his throat. And with no more, he filled you up, a warm and comforting sensation. "That's my big boy!" you exclaimed, embracing him tightly and running your fingers through his curls. Nestling him in your weak body.
You stayed close to him, as if he wouldn't let you go, relishing in the shower of languid kisses. He rested his forehead against yours, locking eyes with you as he playfully rubbed his nose against yours, letting the silence envelop and replenish both of your energies.
"It's dawn," he remarked, and you felt your cheeks flush as you just then noticed. "Do you want to go for a swim, pumpkin?"
You nodded, still feeling the remnants of fatigue, not wanting to utter a word.

With his assistance, you stood up and positioned yourself in front of him, patiently waiting as he slipped on his underwear, feeling the evidence of his presence still moist between your thighs. You felt perfectly weak. The sensation was strangely pleasant, accompanied by a gentle breeze, warm sunlight, and your nearly naked boyfriend by your side.
He turned towards you, gently cupping your chin and planting a tender kiss on your lips. "Are you absolutely certain you're not cold or uncomfortable?"
"I'm positive, babe. Just shower me with your love." You opened your arms wide, inviting him in.
"Are you sure?" he asked, a sweet smile gracing his lips. "Do you want me to carry you there at least?"
"Yep, babe," you replied with a lazy grin, wrapping your legs and arms around him like a koala, savoring the intimate connection between your bodies once more.
He chuckled, lifting you up effortlessly and carrying you towards the sea, both of you laughing in unison.
You cherished these precious moments when he set aside his worries to be with you, and this one was no exception. Knowing that you would spend the rest of the day at the beach together, sharing cigarettes, with him playfully tugging at your bikini underwater or carrying you on his back to make you feel taller in the water—it was simply blissful. These little details would be etched in your memory, kept as a safe place during the times when he was away.