Straps and Fun. (Smut)

prompt: it's a pegging alex fic.

...

 Your mind was becoming aware of it all, not that you thought it was a bad thing. At the moment, Alex had his belly and chest covered in an attractive slimy sheen, which was due to the lube and sweat as well.

"It's okay, darlin'," he whispered, in such a heavy but sensitive tone, realizing how nervous you were with your shaking hands on him.

His face was flushed, sweat running down his hairline, abdomen contracting for nothing much as he focused on keeping himself still with his swelling, conscious of how he was properly bruised and aching by now.

Well, on the other hand, you were glad.

It was a great experience, and quite a vision for sore eyes, of course.

"Just look at me, can you do that, babe?" He held your hands to his chest, squeezing his thighs a bit too tight for your sanity. Then, with his needy eyes cherishing you, he pressed his fingers into your waist.

"I'm lookin' at you, Al." He laughed, there hadn't been a minute that you had looked away. "I don't want to hurt you." You added, feeling how dry your throat was.

The way he looked at you in the eyes, not even trying to avoid your body, to the straps scrunching up your hips and ass to your breasts hardening in the face of him, was making you crave repeating something you hadn't even completed yet.

"That's not goin' to 'appen, 'kay?" His fingers tightened around your waist, making you snuggle closer between him.

You were aching as much as he was screaming on his insides for it.

Moving up, he cupped your breasts into his hands, taking a quiet moan out of you. "And I need you deeply 'ere, if you haven't noticed," with his hand over yours, he placed your soft one between his legs to feel him better. At that, he bucked a bit, needing to take a deep breath to keep himself contained. "Just go with it, princess, please," he grinned softly, resulting in you doing the same before sealing your lips to his flushed cheek.

Following his lead, you nodded, although still apprehensive.

He held his breath as you ran your thumb over his length, gently but with extreme ease due to the amount of lube you had smeared over him, literally all over him, you could see his chest glowing and you didn't know if it was just sweat or not.

"Okay, but you need to let me know if I'm hurtin' you or if you need me to pull off, fine?" You held his hips, ready for it.

"Aw reddy, I told you it's fine, pup. Just go on, please." He leaned his arms over his forehead, eyes still all over you.

He smiled at the sight of your bright face, taking him in a single glare.

"God, I think, I, huh, I think I like it." He relaxed his body, feeling you replacing the pillow under him to make himself better for you.

He doubted that was the best position, but he wouldn't deny that the idea of ​​you pounding into him while your nipples were in sync on top of him was something he was yearning for. Also, he didn't remember ever being this hard before, so you were right.

"Say it again?!" you asked in your velvet voice, clearly not used to not being in the sub position.

"Say what, babe?" He closed his eyes tight, not taking the wait any longer, yet not wanting to push you into it too hard.

"You said please, I want to hear that again." Your voice was steady as your nails trailed a path through the hairs on his chest.

You were looking so hot, he figured he could get there just by watching you if he wanted to.