Freshness. (Smut) Part 1 of 2.

(It's an age gap smut fic!)
...

He had a good taste, you couldn't explain it, just as you hadn't kissed enough people to compare. But it was as if you had never spent hours watching him smoke from a distance, he had the purest dose of freshness, that was all, it seemed like mint or spearmint but it could also just be your imagination, you couldn't tell. Alex held you tightly but gently, his hand on your waist and the other lightly pulling the hair at the nape of your neck. You couldn't say at what point of the party you stopped to snuggle up to him, you were new there, and almost never spoke or were actually close to him, but one thing led to another and you didn't hesitate to nuzzle up to his touch.

Although it was the first time you could appreciate him up close, such as the tone and softness of his hair, as well as feeling him with your touch, it already looked familiar. You felt the stubble on his face with your fingers, confirming that he could let it grow all the way if he wanted to, thick and without any patches, something that boys your age wouldn't be able to achieve. You sighed against his lips, making him let you breathe as he went for your neck. Your legs were wrapped around him and it was better than you had imagined. It was better than last night when you were stuck in your hotel room with your head full of him, clung to when you were listening to him pass the soundcheck at dusk with his black Hayban and light tank top while singing with his mouth near the microphone in his husky voice, and all you had was yourself, and your fingers would soon tire and leave you empty-handed as you tried not to get frustrated even more over the thought of him. That made you grip his arms tighter by the white collar t-shirt, and as you pressed yourself more against him, rubbing into his fabrics, you could feel that he was just as excited about it as you were.
It was all happening so fast, and you couldn't help but savor every moment of it. The way he held you close, the way his lips felt against your skin, it was all too good to be true. You never thought you would be in this position, wrapped in the arms of someone you were so obsessed with, feeling his body against yours. You tried to take it all in, to remember every detail, every sensation, so that you could replay it in your mind over and over again. You didn't want to forget any of it, even if it was just a fleeting moment in time. As you looked up at him, his eyes met yours, and you knew that this was something you wouldn't be able to let go of your mind that easily, something that you would never forget.
“Do you like to observe, that’s your thing, pretty one?" His voice made you freeze for a moment, and he chuckled sweetly, making you want to cling to him even more. You knew he was referring to the times you kept yourself around, without much need, just to have your eyes on him. It had been two weeks since you had been there, and it seemed like much more than that. And as much as you tried to pretend and make yourself believe otherwise, you knew that Alex noticed you there, either by the way he held your gaze while you looked at him or by asking you small favors that were not your job, like removing the guitar from a place to hand it to him or something that would make you stay close enough to feel his breath and the sleeve of his shirt brushing against your body for seconds and to have him whisper a "thank you, darlin'" near you while your breath catches. He was respectful, if you didn't give him an opening you knew he wouldn't do anything, but it still felt wrong and strangely you liked it. "Do you find me beautiful?" Your voice faltered and he held you more firmly, then making you realize that you were moist while your thighs still held him.
He whispered in agreement, kissing you again with the same calm urgency as if he also wanted to memorize it.
You hadn't been drinking, the party had just begun, so you weren't drunk. The house was private and you couldn't even tell which city of the tour it was, you barely knew the band's team and the people in general didn't know you in that environment, just like you didn't know anyone from the party, you weren't exactly invited but as you were part of the them you decided to go and managed to get in. Alex didn't know almost anyone there either, however, it was obvious that people knew him, but even so, that night, seeing you alone in your white lace dress and a friendly smile failing to fit in, he could only think of how to change that. It didn't take long for your gazes to meet, this time he nodded with a shy half smile and you responded radiantly, albeit solemnly, making colors be present in his face, at some point in that you found yourself following him somewhere. And then you were on the balcony, standing in front of each other without exchanging words, but the silence was certainly louder. You touched his chest, then his waist because it felt right, being closer to him felt like it was meant to be like that, and you were happy just with that. When he asked if you minded him kissing you, you didn't deny it and minutes later the dark glass balcony, capable of blocking the view of others, was closed before you two got lost in each other.
Your heart was beating faster with each passing second, and you couldn't describe that feeling. It was somewhat overwhelming, and you couldn't contain your anxiety, so you blurted out, "Am I pretty because I'm younger?" The intensity of your question made you stuck to him even tighter, and your face fell onto his shoulder as you took a deep breath. His hands tightened around your waist, your dress slightly lifted up, making things easier. He was confident, not trembling like you, but you could feel his heart racing, maybe he just knew how to hide it better. "You're pretty because you are pretty," he replied. He wasn't stupid, and he was also concerned, but he was being honest with you.
He held you tightly against his body, his large hands, bigger than yours, caressing your back while still allowing you to move your hips against his. He was sore but it felt good. Alex knew what was about to happen, but when your fingers gripped him tighter and your moans grew a bit louder, and you refused to look at him, he realized that you were acting on impulse and weren't expecting it. He pressed his lips to yours, which were swollen, and pushed the hair from your forehead. "It's okay, lil' one. You did great." Only then he really looked at you, like fully, and he could see the fear in your eyes and your obvious embarrassment. He realized that this wasn't familiar to you and that you had acted for the moment only. Although he still found it hot, he felt guilty for not recognizing the difference once again. And then he found himself asking the obvious, which maybe he should have paid attention to earlier, had you ever been involved with anyone before? How far did you want to go with him? Was it right to want you?
“I’m sorry, Alex,” You tried to stand up, but he got you as your body betrayed you. Alex comforted you, holding your face and kissing your cheeks lightly while saying, "There's nothing to apologize for, okay, babe?" You nodded, still not looking at him, just snuggling into his chest. You had made a mess on his dark pants. Your breathing was crazy. "Do you know what happened? Have you done this before?" His tone was affectionate, and you appreciated that. "I'm not a virgin, but I've never reached that point before. I didn't know it was even possible, y'know, like that." You referred to a few minutes ago. Your sentences were quick and your nervousness clear.
Hearing that you had never got there aroused so many curiosities in him, but he didn't want to be even more invasive in the face of your vulnerability. Alex was surprised by your sincerity and felt like an idiot for not asking and making it a better situation for you. However, he couldn't have known.
"Not even alone?" He took a chance and observed you closely. You appeared more relaxed and at ease now. Your eyes were shut, and your nose was buried deep into his neck, while your fingers fiddled with the chain of his necklace. In that moment, he wanted the fleeting notion that you were meant to be with him to become a reality.
“No, Al.” The nickname sounded so sweet coming off your lips that he found himself smiling down at your fragile body nestled against him.  He was focusing hard not to stare and overcome the urge to touch your excited breasts and nipples, marking the delicate fabric. You were still weak, a little shaky, and Alex knew you were trying to look strong.
  "We could take care of that later, if you want me to, of course." He suggested, his own hands sweaty as you hug him tight in response. Him wanting to see you again made your body want more of him, not that you actually felt that way in terms of conditions. "For now you can relax, it's your first, baby girl.  It's meant to be tiring."
You let your eyes rest, trying to push away the thought that soon he would have to leave you there because he needed to be out partying with his people. Little did you know that he'd have you stuck in his mind all night.
….
The next day at work, you felt a sense of relief. Despite nothing changing, the tension between you and Alex had dissipated now that you both acknowledged your mutual feelings. It was comfortable having him around, and everything seemed to be the same as before. During the day, you watched the sound check from afar, and Alex looked adorable with his dark circles and the same tank top you had already taken a liking to. His muscular arms were well-defined in the shirt, and you found yourself biting your lip every time he raised his arms, giving you a glimpse of his lower belly. He would occasionally laugh, not looking at you, but it was a satisfied smile as if he knew the effect he had on you.
After they finished, you went to retrieve the instruments, and you felt his fingers lightly graze your waist. He had given you his room number and the time he was available that night, along with a cute verse expressing his desire to kiss you again. Despite being older than you, he acted like a love-struck fool who had won over the girl he had his eye on for days.
You stood in front of Alex's door for a few minutes, feeling a mixture of anxiety and fear about what was to come. He was your boss, after all. But the heat and yearning inside you made you excited for what was about to happen. Finally, you knocked on the door and he opened it, pulling you into his arms and kissing your forehead. "Did you miss me, little one?" he whispered. You nodded, feeling nervous but comforted by his embrace.
"I was scared you wouldn't come," Alex admitted. "I've been thinkin’ ‘bout you too much to get over the idea of you not showing up." You laughed, knowing you couldn't be that sincere with him, no matter how flirtatious his tone was. It made your stomach and insides rejoice, and you felt great.
"I can't stop thinkin' 'bout you since yesterday too," you confessed. As you spoke, he guided you to the sofa and his legs intertwined with yours. His thumb roamed over your skin as he listened to you. It seemed like he wanted to hear you out, as if this wasn't just about sex. As much as you wanted that to be true, you couldn't deny being afraid of the outcome.
The silence settled over you, and you felt comfortable being around Alex. He took your hands in his, feeling how much more delicate yours were compared to his. You chuckled and brought your hand up to his cheek, tracing lines and rubbing your fingers over his growing beard. He closed his eyes tenderly, and when they opened, he kissed your palm. It all felt too right to be true.