Ecstasy. (Smut!Like extra Smut)

prompt (context): wax play, a bit of breeding kink and alex on control. you like the idea of the burning pain and alex is ready and can't stop thinking of it.
...

He sat on the balcony with his legs spread, the cigarette gradually turning to ashes between his fingers. Every now and then, his mind would falter as you watched him take a drag, inhale, and then release the smoke into the air. You knew he didn't mind smoking around you, but he still avoided it when possible. His lazy smile widened when he saw you, his morning eyes tired, and his hair still tousled. He was wearing dark blue shorts and only that. No matter how long you had been together, you still found your eyes wandering over his chest, finally settling on the lower belly where the few hairs left your mind free to float.
"Come 'ere, babygirl." You bit your lip, snuggling up to him as he pulled you close to his warm body. His hands gripped your waist, and your face found comfort in his morning scent. The endearing accent, still lingering from just waking up, echoed in your mind, and you sighed in pure satisfaction, a little desperate when you realized that it wasn't enough.
Opening your eyes slowly, you felt his lips touch your forehead, and then you watched as his lips wrapped around the cigarette. "What was that sigh for, huh?" he asked, and he couldn't ignore how your hips were already grinding against him, surreptitiously seeking friction.
"I like watchin' you, I guess," you said, your voice a mixture of sincerity and a hint of seduction. "I've been peering at you through the window for a while."
He laughed, a pleasant vibration spreading through your veins. You sat facing him, your legs still locked around him as you ran your fingers through his bare shoulders. And he couldn't resist you, even if he tried; not that he could imagine avoiding wanting to do this. He blew smoke into the air, his eyes still fixed on you, and you slightly parted your lips, intrigued. This was new for both of you.
You were wearing one of his oversized white t-shirts, and he had a great view of your legs. It all seemed to be in slow motion, even though time was passing at its usual pace. He lifted the fabric, pulling you closer to him with just one hand while the other still held the dwindling cigarette. "Can you blow it on me, Al?" Your fragile body softened, and your voice was velvety, as if afraid of his reaction. He chuckled lightly, his eyebrows furrowing as he watched you squirm in his lap.
Alex took longer than usual this time, shook his hand in the air to get rid of the excess, and brought the cigarette back to his lips, closing his eyes slightly as he inhaled, then firmly holding the nape of your neck while he ghosted it into your waiting mouth as you opened it wider for him. It was strangely pleasurable.
He sealed your lips with a kiss, studying you to see if you were recoiling. Your eyes were teary, and as soon as you closed your lips, you felt a burning sensation in your throat. "You don't have to inhale, babygirl," he said with a mischievous smile. You coughed a bit, but it wasn't too worrisome. "Sorry, I should've warned you beforehand." He furrowed his brow, and he was sincere, even though he found the sight somewhat satisfying. He stroked your back until your breathing calmed down, kissing your face and then unbuttoning his shirt on you to delicately wet bites on your collarbone.
"We could try something else," you thought about continuing but stopped, and he raised his eyes at you, paying close attention, waiting for you to go on. You still feared his reaction, but you held on to the thought since you had gotten used to catching yourself watching him while he smoked. Your delicate fingers touched his, and as a reflex to avoid hurting you, he flicked the ashes away, still watching as you guided his hand to your thigh until realization dawned on him, and he hesitated, "Do you want me to burn you?" he asked, his breath heavy, not sounding like judgment but more like curiosity. "Is that what you've been thinkin' when you watch me from afar, lil' one?"
You felt your legs grow weaker; you swore he couldn't possibly know that you did that often. But it's not like you cared to try to hide it. "I don't want to 'urt you," he said, his eyes on you, watching your every move. "Maybe that's what I want, Al."
...
He woke up hot, drops of sweat on his temples, and his chest damp. His mouth was dry, and his mind was still on your slightly parted lips, imagining how you would grow wetter as you felt the ashes burning dry on your thigh. He felt tight in his shorts, and your scent near him was causing a pounding in his head. You were peacefully asleep as if you had never given yourself to him the night before, as if you never suggested adding more pain to you during sex after exhausting all your muscles and neurons together. He hugged your body tighter, wrapping his arms around your waist to fit you against him. You quickly settled into him, and he brushed your hair away from your face and neck, kissing the spot with not much caution until you slowly woke up and reciprocated.
And you felt like you could still taste yourself on him as he intensified the kisses, and your control was slipping away with each firm squeeze he gave your hips and how solidly hard he was against you. Alex was aware that you enjoyed it, the marks that were left, the momentary pain when he bit your thigh, and the darker hues that you hid the next day from how hard he sucked your breasts while you rode him. But how much more of it could you endure?
"I have an idea, I think you'll like it," he whispered, out of breath, and you chuckled in response. The room was still dark, far from dawn, and the only things illuminating were the scented candles you kept on the nightstand to create a better sleeping environment. He had them well reserved in his mind at the moment.
"Can I hear it first, sir?" You asked curiously, completely surrendering to this. Alex loved how you trusted him without even needing to hesitate, just as you did on several other occasions. He unbuttoned your last buttons, leaving his hands free to explore every inch of you, and smiled at your soft moan when his fingers touched the marks under your breast. He kissed the spot, running his tongue over the sensitive skin, and grunted at your soft whimper. Your head was buried deep in the pillow, and Alex didn't hesitate to position himself so he had a full view of you.
"I'll try it, and you'll tell me if it's not okay, alright?" You were being a bit whiny and clearly still sensitive from the previous hours, and he loved that. Your gaze was satisfied, and your muscles visibly relaxed; he loved the effect he had on you. You nodded, "Just use me, Alex." Your hands went to his hair as he moved to your collarbone, showering it with kisses, bites, sucks, and eventually, firm grips. He could taste the flavor of your moans and cries on the tip of his tongue.
He enjoyed the way you let him do whatever he wanted with you, how it took over his mind and forced him to keep control, not to go too far with you. His teeth chattered, and his knees felt weak at what was to come. Pulling away, he gracefully tugged on his hair, and his chest was filled with your half-closed, half-tired gaze that seemed to pierce him. He rubbed against the sheets beneath him, feeling sore just from the dream and the thought of it, and you chuckled sweetly. His head swirling, he leaned over and grasped the candle holder, his fingertips briefly turning red from the heat. You paid more attention, adjusting yourself on the pillow, but he disapproved, "You don't need to do that; I want you to lie down and relax like before, princess. Just focus on emptying your mind, lie down and be cute."
You did nothing but nod and return to your previous position, but this time letting your body go limp wasn't so easy. You could feel how wet you were from the mere thought of what had already consumed your head. Still between your legs, Alex caressed the inside of your thigh, and you realized you had closed them; your mind was cluttered and hard to control. You spread them apart, leaving no room for ambiguity, making it clear that you didn't want him to hold back with whatever this was. He positioned himself better between you, allowing you to feel how heavy he was even with layers of fabric between you – his shorts and your panties. You could swear you already had a wet spot in yours. Your chest was desperate, rising up and falling down slowly like a treasure box, and Alex couldn't look at you without wiping the satisfied smile off his face. He would still be the death of you one of these occasions. He raised the candle holder, and you could feel the heat on your breasts, your nipples excited by the sensation. The flicker of the fire was reflected in his eyes, and you lips pressed firmly together. You stifled a whimper, but couldn't hold back the whining when the wax dripped onto your sensitive skin that had already been exhausted by him. "I want to hear you, don't hold back," his high-pitched voice with a serious expression, his lines well-defined from how focused he was, left you dazed, and you needed to grind against him strongly, causing both of you to grunt and release the air from your lungs. He was happy with this, happy that you were desperate and that he was causing you some pain. Alex lifted the candle again and watched the droplets of wax fall onto you, tracing a line from the center of your breasts to your lower belly. Your stomach clenched, and your face gesture of pain along with soft, adorable moans made him want to explode. His hands trembled, and he had to focus hard not to fuck you then and there and be done with it.
"Fuck, pumpkin, you look so good," and you enjoyed how seeing you like this had that effect on him. Your eyes closed, and everything felt intensified; your hips involuntarily spasmed against his, but it was a futile act. He audibly laughed from time to time, as if to make it clear how satisfying this was for him, and it left you completely dizzy and longing for more. He peeled off some hardened wax from your skin, admiring the marks it had left, and after massaging the area for a while he allowed the liquid to accumulate as it burned, running his tongue over the area and sucking the skin to him.
Your nails dug into his shoulder with enough force to leave crescent moons, and he let go, his teeth clearly imprinted on your skin, your fervor only making him more determined. He ran his thumb over the spot that would later be darkened and poured the excess of wax into you.
Your legs tightened around him, and your hands grasped the sheets, tears welling up in your eyes, and your whimpering was soft but pleading, not exactly knowing what plea was being conveyed through it all. "Fuck, Alex, fuck, fuck," you tried hard for some relief. He halted his movements, forcing your legs to stop and holding your arms down to the mattress. You had a safe word; he knew you were okay, you were just trying to get his attention.
The holder, with the candle still burning, was now beside the sheets next to you. "Look at me, babygirl." You swallowed hard, tears streaming down the sides of your face. "Let's be good and not knock over the candle," he said firmly and clearly, and you nodded in pure eagerness, watching his well-defined and prominent muscles due to the force with which he was holding you. He kissed your face, wiping away the salty dampness, then moved to your mouth, which you wisely captured in a somewhat desperate act. He pulled away slowly, a thin trail of saliva connecting you, and he was about to clean it with his fingers, but you wet your lips and took the thread for yourself.
He chuckled, and without hesitation, held your jaw and used his thumb to make you open your lips for him, sealing them with his, and soon you felt the buildup in you, and with a fuller sigh, you swallowed, feeling somewhat comforted. He caressed your cheek, studying you, and you stuck them into your teeth, still trying not to move. It was obvious you were struggling with this task, "It's good, Alex, I don't mind." You showed your dry tongue to him, and you knew he would do it again, and you truly didn't mind. He continued with more kisses and wet bites on your body, tightly gripping the open bars of your shirt with a strong grip, almost causing your back to lift slightly off the mattress.
  "Stay still, or we won't get anywhere, pumpkin," he said, and indeed you had forgotten about the candle by your side. You couldn't and wouldn't let it fall.
He still sensed your scent so prominently on you, a lingering blend of sweat from the night before. Dry droplets adorned your panties, and a damp spot in the center was visibly apparent; it was adorable in his eyes. He kissed the area, gently brushing his nose against it, and you let out a graceful sigh. Unable to hold back any longer, Alex pushed the thin fabric down and traced his tongue through you. He was familiar with it, but each time he tasted you, it fueled him with more energy. He didn't need to go too deep; you were already sticky enough, and yet clearly sensitive, a delightful mess nonetheless. Alex pushed your swollen lips up, reaching your intended spot, and he licked it avidly. You gasped, your fists clenching the sheets. He blew on the spot and sucked on it for his own pure pleasure; he loved how the smell and taste lingered vividly in his mind afterward. However, he knew neither of you could last much longer in this way, and it wasn't how he wanted to end things.
He tightened his fingers on your thighs, using more of you, already feeling his chin and cheeks sticky from you. Reluctantly, he withdrew, mesmerized by how your essence still overflowed his mouth as he swallowed deeply, seeking oxygen. Your whimpering turned more pleading and disapproving, and he understood; he felt the same way, sore and neglected, begging for any hint of relief.
"I'm being good, Alex." Your eyes were wide open as you pleaded your case. He nodded, wiping the corners of his mouth with his fingers and still licking them to avoid any waste. It only quickened your breathing, and he felt a twinge of pity.
"You are, babygirl, you're being wonderful." He massaged his fingertips into you, spreading the burning sensation. You wouldn't be able to stay still even if you wanted to.
"You're okay, right?" he asked, pushing his fingers in slowly and deftly to fill you, watching your eyes squeeze shut tightly and your back arching a little.
"I am. I'd tell you if I weren't," you sounded weak, with sweat glistening on your forehead. It wasn't the most convincing sight, but Alex trusted that you'd speak up if something was wrong. He moved his fingers until you got accustomed to the feeling and relaxed, making sure you wouldn't have any trouble taking him after. But you were so wet that he knew you could handle him easily even without much stretching. He made a mental note to try that later.
He pulled his fingers away, his hand sticky and wet from the excess that had dribbled, his mind consumed by thoughts of you, all the positions and possibilities, as if you hadn't been together for years.
"No waste, remember?" You recalled something he had told you at some other time. Soon, your hands were around his wrist, and he didn't hesitate to let you take his fingers into your mouth, enveloping them and sucking on your sweet flavor, your eyes closing as he savored the sensation only he could describe.
"Enough," he declared, pulling away from you, leaving you with sad, pleading eyes.
You felt a bit hazy, things moving fast but still light, and surprisingly comforting after just waking up. You couldn't say when or how, but as you shifted slightly in bed and your eyes met his, he had already managed to shed his shorts. He was truly swollen and pulsating; he wouldn't last much longer,  you could tell he had held back a lot until now.
"I love how you look," he chuckled, smugness evident. His cheeks and the tip of his nose were flushed from the stress. His hair fell over his face, and before you could brush it away, he held your arms again. You gasped, hesitating, and he forced your body onto the mattress, his weight and legs spreading yours apart. Without much tenderness, he closed the gap between you, then settled inside you. As he had imagined, he slid in skillfully. Your head was thrown back, and you felt complete ecstasy just from finally having him after such a wait, even though it burned, and Alex didn't feel much different.
His grunts were deep and it made you even more flustered and messy for him. He rose, still fitted inside you, holding the candle holder. Even though he hadn't planned to tease since he was just as eager, he proceeded anyway. His hand rested on your waist, and without moving, he allowed you to ride him slowly with lazy trusts to get what you wanted. As he oozed out of you, he got filled with the lovely thought that soon he would be emptying himself inside you, deep and leaving you hoarse. In the meantime, he measured the droplets of wax over your belly and breasts, watching in awe as your body trembled from the exhaustion he knew so well.
Your moans were mostly breathless tones, and your mouth remained partially open. Your eyes never left him, of how his v-line joined yours as he filled you perfectly, until all the air left your lungs. He let a few drops fall on his own abdomen, grunting hoarsely at the warmth on him, and he laughed as your hips stopped their motion, and you focused solely on watching him.
Alex paused, swiftly placing the candle holder back on the nightstand and turning you over on your belly on the bed. You complied skillfully, without delaying, asking for it. You leaned forward properly for him, not holding back, he was grabbing your hair by the fistful, and his body welcomed yours against his chest. Soon, he was in you, deep and fervent, his movements rapid, turning your whimpers into silence and the corners of your mouth filling with drool.
The sight made you deserve to be stuffed and heated until you were overflowing with him just for how hard he was for you and your insane mind. Every rev and every force put into you was thought of how deep he could fill you and then watch as he'd drip through you.
He didn't stop, just buried your face into the pillows, his scent in the sheets adding to your heat, and soon your hands searched for something to hold onto and ease the intensity. The room was filled with wet sounds and incessant moans; your whole body ached, and yet it was wonderful. He pulled your hair hard, making you look at him and stay close to him; he emptied himself into you, his mind turning into nothing but bright stars. Feeling everything inside you being well-filled and adequately warmed, your muscles trembled, reaching your own climax. As you receded moments later, he withdrew a little, missing the sensation as he slowly slid out of you, leaving you motionless, unable to even speak.
He stroked your back, buttocks, waist, and shoulders, sitting at the edge of the bed, observing as his essence overflowed inside you, slowly dripping, leaving you drenched. He felt his mouth water, running his finger over the spot, pushing the excess that was trickling back inside you, and you recoiled from the touch and the soreness, but he only collected more and pushed a bit deeper until you contracted, taking in the remainder.
"That's my girl, no waste, remember?" He said, kissing your thighs and ass. His mind was empty, watching you there, exhausted and still breathing heavily. He collapsed beside you, your eyes open, following him like a doll. He wiped the corners of your mouth, yet you sucked the last remnants of him on your tongue, smiling, though without many words, just satisfied sighs. Alex was beautiful, his brow still furrowed, looking at you in concentration, and his hairline wet with sweat; you were lucky to say he was yours.
His hand traced your body, admiring the marks and the rest of wax on your skin. You nestled closer to him, and he let you, holding you tight. You could still feel him oozing between your legs, the liquid turning cold, tingling a little from the soreness, but it felt great. You knew he would treat you like precious pearls, bathing you and leaving you clean before you went to sleep, and that was comforting.
"I'd never let a single drop go to waste, Al." You smiled lightly, your eyes closing, your voice still low and husky, and his solemn and comforting laughter at your fragile soul caused a pleasant vibration in your body.
...
hey ya!! i'll put a google forms link here in case someone feels like requesting me something xx (you can ignore the tagged question and just send the request one, it'd be lovely if you feel like it!!!)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2f--oByg9fJBozuaRhIRhmfz9DVYKnADpSmChlpJ_nCGpiA/viewform