Ethereal Night. (Smut)

prompt: the whole fanfic is an excuse for me to have written about face fucking with alex, so that's all. and yes, it is after a band show and after watching him beautifully on stage and about him wasting his tension and energy down on you (or just mouth, you'll have to read). THIS OLD ON TUMBLR BUT I DIDN'T POST HERE YET

...

Watching Alex on stage was ethereal, it always had been. You had been with him for a while now and could confirm it. The night was hot and he remained properly dressed in his suit. You could see that he was suffering from the heat, but you found it pleasant to see the white shirt starting to become transparent under his blazer, a privileged view for being so close to him. He acted out his well-written lyrics and in your head, it was quite attractive. You enjoyed seeing him happy and doing what he loved. Occasionally, he would look at you, singing along with a smile on his face. He would never deny how much he enjoyed having you watch his shows. He tried to disguise it, but he always ended up being caught up in you for longer than necessary. His fingers on the guitar, the way his lips almost touched the microphone to sing, and every time he touched his glasses or his hair was something very delirious for you, and it didn't take long for him to notice your long sighs.

And so, Alex's mind was thinking of all the possible scenarios he had already had and would still have with you after the final song. Just like your hands and lips, stuck to him minutes before he got on stage, in a failed attempt to fake how much you begged for his attention, wishing him good luck before leaving him with flushed cheeks and neck, and a mind corrupted before stumbling on the first verses of the night. He could not help but love every second of that.

Faced with such a perspective, the following steps were equally expected and desired by both.

As soon as he finished his performance, he would come off the stage with a contagious energy, eagerly waiting to embrace you in his warm and sweaty body. You would jump into his arms, feeling weightless as he lifted you up and spun you around. He had a way of making you feel giddy and lightheaded, leaving you breathless and wanting for more. He would pepper your cheeks and neck with kisses, leaving small love bites that made you squirm with delight.

You would pull him away from the guys, wanting to steal a moment alone with him. It was your ritual after every concert, and tonight would be no exception. He would gladly oblige, eager to spend some quality time with you. As you both walked to a quieter place, he would hold your hand tightly, unable to contain his excitement. He loved being around you, and you made him feel like he was on top of the world.

As you found a quiet room, he would pull you in for a passionate kiss, his arms wrapped around your waist. You could feel his heart racing against your chest, matching the rhythm of yours. Being with him felt like coming home, and you never wanted to let him go. You both would spend the night lost in each other's embrace, feeling the warmth and love that only the two of you shared. Even if it meant exchanging profane words and bodies marked like one of the others.

From then on, even without words that could show agreement, you knew that the night would be long and validly lasting.

So, as he closed the door behind him, Alex turned to you with a grin. "Did you like the gig? What did you think?" he asked, knowing the answer already but still craving your praise. He had discarded his blazer along the way and his white shirt was sticking to his bare chest, making you want to run your hands all over him.

Getting dangerously close to you, he caught your lower lip between his teeth as he hugged you to himself. Soon, you were pressing him against the door, looking straight into his eyes from the tip of your toes. His hair was damp, his skin shiny and sticky. As soon as he wet his lips and dried you out with his gaze, you had to sigh for balance, and he chuckled smugly.