Terra's Reaction

Hey there,

Let's get straight into it.

This is purely a reaction chapter. It doesn't advance the story. Instead, it lets you know what some groups think, feel and will do in future chapters.

Thanks for all the support and votes!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few hours since the footage from the L.N.N. had gone on T.V. to the public across Lungmen and any who tuned in to their station. Soon every news station across Terra had received a copy of the footage and was playing it around the clock.

News of this single event had reached all who had access to any form of media. It was played on repeat for all of them. Eyes from across the world were drawn to screens, watching as the unknown faction with deadly weapons never seen before opened fire on a crowd. The screams of death and terror on the screens scared many people worldwide. Most thought Reunion would be the biggest problem after seeing the events of Chernobog unfold, but now they were unsure.

The last Terra saw would be a strange mechanical being appearing out of nothing and dragging the poor Reporter off-screen before the Camera cut out. Everyone had questions that could only be answered by the very entities they knew nothing about.

Laterano was attempting to run damage control, as many people and Countries were already accusing them and demanding an explanation. These unknowns used unusual firearms, so they believed the Sankta were responsible. Laterano later went to a public press conference and explained they had nothing to do with what had happened and no clue about who this faction was or the weapons they were using. Many people remain sceptical.

Laterano was already planning on sending agents across Terra to look for this faction. They were not as many would have believed responsible for that attack, but a lot of Sankta wished they were. The strange firepower that was shown made them immensely interested. The Sankta knew other Countries and factions would go looking, but they couldn't allow such Technology to fall into anyone but their hands. Laterano had created a delicate balance and would not see it tipped over.

Sarkaz of all factions and Mercenaries were impressed with what they had seen. The firepower they had brought to the battlefield made many eager to meet and potentially understand their weapons. The stealth technology was also a point of interest for the Mercenaries. Many Sarkaz would soon go on the hunt for this unknown group.

Some Sarkaz were just interested in fighting these unknowns. The stealth tactics and strategies had them eager for a fight. They might even become famous for besting the powerful unknowns. All they had to do was find them.

Lungmen was currently in shock, They had enough problems already, but now there was an unknown and technologically superior and invisible opponent running around their city. Moreover, civilians were scared as this new group had no problem cutting down a crowd that many thought was just angry protesters.

L.G.D were in a state of panic. They were losing numbers and were already stretched thin to deal with Reunion. Now they had this new group to look out for. These invisible aggressors shot no L.G.D Officer but still. They had no right to be there. Madam Ch'en was furious when she, Hoshiguma and Swire watched the news before their shift started that morning-watching L.G.D Officers suddenly breaking formation and ducking to the floor! How humiliating. They were made to look like fools. Hoshiguma was intrigued, and Swire was laughing at Ch'en's anger.

Ursus was currently recruiting more men and women to the armies. At first, they just wanted to take back Chernobog. Still, with how widespread this Reunion movement is becoming, some random unknown faction just popped out of nowhere with Technology that none had seen, making them incredibly cautious.