Responsibility

Hey!

I'm getting better at the whole romance genre. So much easier than fights and battles, Plenty of that to come, I assure you!

This romance Arc is the best Arc currently and certainly will be the longest. 

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Will you take responsibility?" 

Farsight was at a loss for words.

Here he was, standing in the pouring rain with Texas clinging onto him as if her life depended on it. Her calm and relaxed personality was gone and was replaced with an emotional wreck that whimpered and growled into the crook of his neck.

'She's pregnant,' Farsight thought as he paled.

Farsight was caught completely off-guard, but honestly, he should have expected something like this, they didn't use protection, and he never asked if Texas was on the pill.

What should he have expected!? 

Farsight winced as he felt Texas's nails dig into his skin; his silence must be a bad sign for her. 

"Texas... Whatever gave you the impression I wouldn't take responsibility?"

"...I...I don't know. When Sussurro told me I was pregnant, I didn't know what to do... My mind went blank."

"Operator Sussurro of Rhodes Island? What has she got to do with this?" Farsight frowned.

"I felt something was wrong with me and wanted to test if I was pregnant, so when I was on Rhodes Island, I asked Sussurro to test me covertly..." Texas pulled away slightly and stared up at him.

"As long as she can be trusted not to say anything, *Sigh*...Texas... was there ever any doubt whether I would take responsibility?"  

"You ghosted me... Don't worry about it, but you're awfully calm about this" 

Farsight doesn't reply; he stares down into Texas's eyes, almost offended at the idea of ghosting her.

"Y/n? Say some-mph!?" 

Texas's eyes widen as Farsight leans down and kisses her deeply.

Texas loses herself in the moment and kisses back with equal need, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him as close as possible

Blushes explode on both their faces.

Unknown to the pair, someone is photographing them in the distance. 

The kiss soon breaks as the couple stares at each other panting.

"Sooo... We're going to be parents?" Farsight replies with a stupid grin on his face.

Texas offers an amused scoff but smiles bashfully. "I guess so."