First Moves

Hey

Still no Kal'tsit. I'm writing the chapter for her confrontation separately as I continue with new chapters until that chapter is ready. 

The battle is coming but not today!

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the City of Lungmen, Rhodes Island sat quietly as it had been for a while now as it attempted to support and conduct its operations in the massive city it sits beside.

But in the landscape between the two massive constructs await, over 200 soldiers of Farsight's Enclave and 40 Banshees belonging to Agenta are quietly waiting in hiding for the signal to proceed. 

"This is Pathfinder 14, Rhodes Island in sight. Estimated only 6% of crew and operators are still stationed on Rhodes for defence." 

A lone Pathfinder with Lupo ears, a tail and a large pulse sniper watched Rhodes Island from a distance with a drone hovering quietly behind him, recording everything.

The 240 soldiers scattered behind him that were currently concealed and waiting patiently as they listened to the Pathfinder speak statistics to Headquarters and High Haven

The 240 soldiers scattered behind him that were currently concealed and waiting patiently as they listened to the Pathfinder speak statistics to Headquarters and High Haven. Most of the soldiers were shaking in excitement and worry.

The Enclave forces hadn't had a good fight in a while, and Rhodes Island would be their opponent. What made it sweeter for them was the fact they were the ones that would be taking the Mobile Landship right from under their noses.

By the night's end, Rhodes Island will be flying the banner of the Enclave!

"Pathfinder 14, this is Lady Farseer Agenta. Are you there?" Agenta's stern voice came to life through the drone's muffled speakers, catching almost all 240 soldiers' attention.

"Ma'am! I am here, My lady." 

"Good, operators of Rhodes have pushed into the city and foolishly shown aggression towards the Enclave drone they encountered after attempts at negotiation broke down. Our XV25 stealth suits have returned to the rally points and are preparing to join a counter-attack."

Agenta took a breath before continuing.

"Your orders are thus, Wait for the signal and quietly enter Rhodes Island, apprehend all that remain onboard, take control of the Landship and steer it to the other side of Lungmen closer to our slums Headquarters where we can defend it... is that clear?" 

The Lupo Pathfinder smiled under his helmet. "Crystal clear, Ma'am."

The Pathfinder couldn't see it, but he could feel the soldiers and Banshee's excitement and grins behind him. 

Nothing like a hijacking and sticking it to those that threw the Commander away to get the blood pumping.

Agenta's stern and severe voice cut back over the drone's speaker.