Amnesia vs Love

Hey.

Farsight is Y/n, and I know you all probably know that by now, but the chapter bounces from Y/n to Farsight, so bear with it.

Warning! More cannon/lore breaking for Kal'tsit. This chapter pretty much breaks the actual history of Kal'tsit and other things.

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours before Texas finds Farsight.

"Stand down, Operator Exusiai!" Kal'tsit glared hard at the upstart Sankta. 

"What did you do to Texas..." Exusiai asks furiously. 

Kal'tsit and Exusiai are standing across from each other and glaring, daring the other to make a move. But, unknown to the two, everyone subtly reaches for their weapons except Amiya and Warfarin.

"Exusiai, please! We didn't do anything." Amiya pleads.

"An apple pie says this jealous hag has a hand in it!" Exusiai points at Kal'tsit.

"HAG!?" Kal'tsit recoils as if she was slapped. 

Even Mon3tr looks offended by the insult as it growls at Exusiai.

"Um? M-Miss Exusiai? I was there when Texas received a phone call. I don't believe Dr Kal'tsit had anything to do with Texas..." Sussurro's voice cut through the tension as Exusiai looked between the Vulpo and Lynx.

Sussurro didn't know why Exusiai thought Kal'tsit was responsible for Texas running but was thankful she wasn't forced to tell them the truth. Operators Texas's secret was hers to share, not hers. A convenient lie in the form of a fake phone call seemed to have worked.

Exusiai took a deep breath before lowering her weapon. The action raised an eyebrow from the affronted Kal'tsit but followed as Mon3tr disappeared, everyone letting out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

"So... you're both done with this little spat?" Silence asked as she pushed up her glasses in annoyance.

"*Groan* I wanted to see who would win!" Blaze groaned in fake sadness, receiving a pat on the head from Ptilopsis.

"Can I leave now?" Exusiai didn't respond to Silence or Blaze as she looked at Amiya, who nodded mutely. 

Exusiai turned to leave, but before she left, she turned and nodded to Nearl and Blaze in thanks for standing up for her. Giving them both a genuine smile, a smile that formed into a frown as she gave Kal'tsit one final look before leaving.

Kal'tsit said nothing as the Sankta left. Kal'tsit stood there momentarily before going through a side door without glancing at anyone in the room. The door closed quietly behind the stone-faced Lynx as she left.

Once the door had closed, Warfarin glared at Amiya in annoyance before looking around the room at everyone else.

"Do you idiots not know how to read a room!?" Warfarin shouts, surprising most in the room. 

"What do you mean, Dr Warfarin?" Nearl tilted her head in confusion.

"You all damn well know that Kal'tsit is not in the best place right now. So why in Terra did you keep bringing up Y/n!" Warfarin gowled in frustration, baring her sharp fangs at them, surprising them further. 

Everyone was speechless.

"I spent weeks trying to help Kal, then you all come along and throw all that work away!" If Warfarin's glare could kill, everyone would die in a heartbeat.