Heroic Ursus Girls

Hey.

Let us get back to it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Any idea where they're taking us?" Agenta panted as she was pulled onward by a rusty red chain attached to a collar. Behind Agenta, Theresa was in the same situation. These red creatures surrounding them led the two women to an unknown destination.

"I don't know, but I don't think I want to find out," Theresa spoke quietly, trying not to draw attention to themselves and was just exhausted.

Agenta looked around hopelessly, she could use her powers, but there were too many of them to handle. It would take time for such a power to charge up. She was weak, injured and hungry. Agenta had no idea where they were or what direction they had moved in.

So how quickly would she be captured if she did escape, assuming they wanted to capture her again?

Looking at the monsters with contempt, the large sacks some of them carried were the decapitated heads of her people. She could do nothing but sit and watch as her comrades got defiled in such a disgusting manner.

Theresa showed no signs of anger or disgust. She must have seen this before. Theresa was filthy and half-starved, so she must have been in this situation for some time.

Another problem Agenta had discovered was the monsters lacked any need for sleep or rest. These monsters didn't know what taking a break was. Agenta was scared to look at her feet, knowing they would be bloody and sore.

Just as Agenta thought about her poor feet, she had no time to complain further as they all came to a sudden halt, and relief washed over her when her legs could rest, even briefly.

Theresa and Agenta looked around, worried, not understanding why the sudden stop, but the creatures looked startled, sniffing the air quickly and gripping their swords tightly.

That's when Agenta heard faint sounds of fighting further down the horde of monsters. Agenta and Theresa looked at each other with worry and hope. 

Had someone come to rescue them?

The sounds of fighting got louder and louder. It wasn't a single combatant fighting outside their view. It was a large skirmish between many.

"Ura!"

"UUURRRAAA!"

A loud, distinctive cry of voices followed a single feminine shout, which was heard throughout the surrounding area, making Agenta and Theresa smile. 

Ursus soldiers!

The monsters around them roared in anger, pushed the two women to the ground, and dropped the large sacks of heads, charging forward at the sounds of the battle cries, eager to add skulls to their trophies.

Much to the monster's and the two women's surprise, an axe flew out of the forest beside them and found a home in the nearest monster's skull, dropping it to the floor instantly before it vanished into ash.

Everyone turned to look at the attacker/saviour and were surprised to see a young woman in her late teens staring at the creatures angrily. She was a Ursi girl with the iconic bear ears, dark brown shoulder-length hair and blue eyes.

What's happening? This wasn't an Ursus soldier.