Chapter 4

A/N: Mature content ahead...

* * *

The Alps resort, current day...

Serkan couldn't pretend any longer that he was asleep as his physiological needs made themselves known by the loud growling of his stomach. They didn't eat anything since the afternoon yesterday, and Serkan was starving. He was sure Eda was starving too.

He moved slightly, and Eda stirred in his arms. She got up quickly, not looking at him, and proceeded to put her clothes on. He didn't even care to avert his gaze from her figure when he buttoned his shirt.

It looked like Eda decided not to talk to him at all, and he went along, afraid that if he opens his mouth, he'll blurt out everything she did to him, and he will humiliate himself again. He had to remind himself how much she had humiliated him the first time to keep from taking her in his arms, confessing how much he still loved her and begging her to be with him again.

His gaze slid on her small frame curved deliciously in all right places. She told him once that she was his and her body belonged only to him, but she just lied. Why she had to look so perfect when her soul was black and ugly?

Eda tried to dress quickly, but her fingers trembled, making it difficult. She could feel Serkan's gaze on her body. It burned where his eyes laid on her.

Why did he have hid beneath his handsome face and all this charm and charisma his true self, which turned out to be an evil, cold man? He was so good at pretending to be so sweet and loving that at the sheer thought of it, Eda wanted to sit on his lap and kiss him until she'd forced him to pretend again that he was this carrying cute man she once knew.

She didn't say a word because if she did, she'd be yelling at him, demanding answers about what he did to this man who was confessing his love for her and promising her forever with him, and why he decided to pretend to be him.

Serkan got up from the floor and looked around. It was still dark inside, but he could see it was a day now, as the snow on the windows was slightly brightened. It looked like the cabin was completely covered by the snowslide, and he wondered if they would be able to dig out the tunnel in it to get out.

He damaged the door yesterday when he kicked them open, and he preferred not to risk with the windows structures. If the heating would kick off and with the food supplies, they could easily wait for the rescue team to get to them.

Serkan thanked himself mentally that he came up with the idea of building several secured cabins in the area when he learned that this part of the mountains was often invaded by the snowslides. When he did that, he didn't know it would save his and Eda's life.

Eda was in the kitchen preparing oatmeal she had found in the pantry and making strong black coffee. Serkan followed her and leaned on the bathroom door, observing her movements with the arms crossed on his chest.

He remembered how she prepared their breakfast for the first time when they woke up on her rooftop balcony, to the curious gazes of giggling Melo and surprised Eda's aunt. She suggested they visit the registry office, and he wanted to tell her that he intended to do exactly that. He was such an idiot. And Eda only blushed then, which made him think she wanted it too.

While she was making them breakfast, she danced in the kitchen to the loud music smiling brightly at him every second, but now she wasn't even looking at him. She pushed one bowl in his direction, keeping her gaze on the pot.

"Is that poisoned?" He would eat poison from her hands just to end this suffering.

"I can throw it to the toilet if it's not good enough for you."